|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Vietcong go for their refuge?
(d) The jungle cover.
2. What is Jim Wilkinson's occupation?
(a) Public Relations Expert.
(b) Media Official.
3. What country does Abdullah Selah lead?
4. Which paper gets the information about the meeting Franks has with Special Ops leaders?
(a) Chicago Sun.
(b) Washington Post.
(c) New York Times.
(d) L.A. Times.
5. What do Iraqi officials say they do not have in order to avoid a war?
(a) Weapons of Mass Destruction.
(b) Harbored Terrorists.
(c) Ties with al Qaeda.
(d) Nuclear Missiles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the press blame for the USS Cole bombings?
2. What is the title of the third chapter?
3. Which Middle Eastern country is a training ground for terrorists in 2000?
4. Where does Franks's unit sleep during his Vietnam tour?
5. What word slows down the response time of Infantry Officers in Vietnam?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)