|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Bush announce his plan to attack Iraq?
(a) Labor Day.
(b) September 11.
(c) Flag Day.
(d) Veterans Day.
2. In what part of his body does Franks get shot?
(a) The arm.
(b) The leg.
(c) The back.
(d) The shoulder.
3. Which nation refuses to comply with the United Nations inspections?
4. What does Franks find in the latrines that makes him sick?
(b) Body parts.
(c) Dead rats.
(d) Bloody stools.
5. Who greets Franks when he wakes up after being wounded?
(a) Rhonda Willey.
(b) Rachel Wells.
(c) Bob Hope.
(d) Raquel Welch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the press blame for the USS Cole bombings?
2. How many soldiers die in Franks's first ambush?
3. How many people live in the Middle East in 2000?
4. How much of the world's oil is in the Middle East in 2000?
5. What is the contingency of Iraq falling apart beyond retention called?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)