|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does the press blame for the USS Cole bombings?
(a) Al Qaeda.
(b) Bill Clinton.
(c) The government.
(d) The Armed Services.
2. What is Jim Wilkinson's occupation?
(a) Media Official.
(c) Public Relations Expert.
3. What kind of war does Bush say he is waging with Iraq?
4. What is the contingency of Iraq falling apart beyond retention called?
(a) Catastrophic Success.
(b) The Point of No Return.
(d) Tragic Success.
5. Who gives Franks a tour of his CENTCOM region?
(a) His predecessor in the area.
(b) Tony Zinni.
(c) Saddam Hussein's cousin.
(d) The Crown Prince on Saudi Arabia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which nation refuses to comply with the United Nations inspections?
2. Which paper gets the information about the meeting Franks has with Special Ops leaders?
3. Why does Franks give Selah bad information about American plans?
4. How much of the world's oil is in the Middle East in 2000?
5. Where was the USS Cole when it was bombed?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)