|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Franks destroy when he first orders his artillery to fire?
(a) A latrine unit.
(b) 200 enemy guns.
(c) A retired Howitzer.
(d) 400 meters of empty jungle.
2. Which paper gets the information about the meeting Franks has with Special Ops leaders?
(a) Washington Post.
(b) L.A. Times.
(c) New York Times.
(d) Chicago Sun.
3. How many people live in the Middle East in 2000?
(a) Five million.
(b) Two million.
(c) Five billion.
(d) Two billion.
4. How many soldiers die in Franks's first ambush?
5. In what part of his body does Franks get shot?
(a) The shoulder.
(b) The arm.
(c) The leg.
(d) The back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Franks say Clarke is good at?
2. What month does Franks get to Vietnam?
3. Whom does the press blame for the USS Cole bombings?
4. What is the title of the third chapter?
5. What does Franks find in the latrines that makes him sick?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)