1. What is Franks's first name?
2. Which president does Franks work for in the prologue?
(a) Bill Clinton.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(c) George H. W. Bush.
(d) George W. Bush.
3. What day does the president Franks works for declare war?
(a) May 19.
(b) March 29.
(c) March 19.
(d) May 29.
4. What year does the president Franks works for declare war?
5. Who does the president Franks works for declare war on?
6. Where is Franks when the president he works for declares war?
(b) Washington D.C.
(d) New York.
7. Which of the following people is NOT present when the president Franks works for declares war?
(a) Colin Powell.
(b) Al Gore.
(c) Condoleeza Rice.
(d) Donald Rumsfeld.
8. How does Franks communicate with the president when war is declared?
(a) In person .
(c) T1 conferencing.
(d) Satellite video connection.
9. What is the war declared by the president called?
(a) Operation Iraqi Freedom.
(b) War on Terror.
(c) Defense of the Terrorists.
(d) Serbian Assault.
This section contains 3,557 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)