Mid-Book Test (up to Willi, The Fat Girl, A Poetics for Bullies, and Rock Springs.)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Carlyle do for a living?
a) He is a taxi driver.
b) He is a teacher.
c) He is a dentist.
d) He is a lawyer.
2. How old is Sean at the opening of "Midair"?
a) 8 years old.
b) 4 years old.
c) 10 years old.
d) 6 years old.
3. Who was the last person Sarah was with before she disappeared?
4. What is the name of the first babysitter Carlyle hires?
5. As an adult, which of the following...
This section contains 1,288 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)