Short Answer Questions
1. How many stories are included in this collection?
2. Who is the co-editor of this collection along with Tom Jenks?
3. Which of the following best describes the genre of the stories the editors chose for this collection?
4. In what year was the latest story in this collection published?
5. What is the nationality of the authors in this collection?
6. How are Sonny and the narrator related in "Sonny's Blues"?
7. What drug was Sonny arrested for selling?
8. In the story "Sonny's Blues," what does the narrator do for a living?
This section contains 4,443 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)