|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Story of a Scar, Murderers, The Misfits, Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?, and A Good Man is Hard to Find..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story "Fever", who is Carol?
(a) Carlyle's daughter.
(b) Carlyle's neighbor.
(c) Carlyle's boss.
(d) Carlyle's girlfriend.
2. How many members of the family are killed by the killer in the story "A Good Man is Hard to Find"?
(a) No members.
(b) 4 members.
(c) 2 members.
(d) 6 members.
3. In the story "The Lover of Horses," what does the narrator's family do for a living?
(a) They are horse wranglers.
(b) They are horse whisperers.
(c) They are horse trainers.
(d) They are horse breeders.
4. In the story "Ile Forest," what does Gil do for a living?
(a) He is a doctor.
(b) He is a teacher.
(c) He is a farmer.
(d) He is a lawyer.
5. What type of travel does the narrator in "Dream Children" believe in?
(a) Sleep travel.
(b) Space travel.
(c) Time travel.
(d) Spiritual travel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Louise's husband do for a living?
2. What prompts the gypsy man to raise his head and shout a war cry in the story, "The Fisherman from Chihuahua"?
3. How many ducks do the fisherman and his boys shoot during their first attempt on their trip?
4. What did the narrator's mother most love about the narrator's father in the story "The Lover of Horses"?
5. Why is the narrator of the story "Dream Children" considered uninteresting and melancholy?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)