|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Willi, The Fat Girl, A Poetics for Bullies, and Rock Springs..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Willi accidentally witness his mother having an affair?
(a) His best friend's father.
(b) His neighbor.
(c) His father.
(d) His teacher.
2. In the story "Fever," what is Carlyle's relationship status?
(a) He is dating.
(b) He is engaged.
(c) He is married.
(d) He is divorced.
3. What country had John Williams been traveling in before settling in Push's neighborhood?
4. Why does Noel pick a fight with Daniel in the story, "The Amish Farmer"?
(a) Because Noel's wife and Daniel are having an affair.
(b) Because Noel thought Daniel was being aggressive.
(c) Because Daniel stole Noel's wallet.
(d) Because Daniel was spying on Noel's family while they dressed.
5. Which of the following elements is NOT true about Sean's childhood memory of his father?
(a) They climbed through an open window.
(b) They climbed down their fire escape.
(c) They climbed a rope ladder.
(d) They climbed on the roof of their house.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story, "The Bystander," who did Arty's father attack before being committed to a mental institution?
2. Which of the following weapons does Daniel use to intimidate Noel after their altercation?
3. What act of affection do Lewis and Arty share before Arty leaves his father alone in the hospital?
4. What is the gypsy's name in "The Fisherman from Chihuahua"?
5. Which of the following facts is NOT true of John Williams?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)