|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Willi, The Fat Girl, A Poetics for Bullies, and Rock Springs..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Earl and Edna related?
(a) Edna is Earl's cousin.
(b) Edna is Earl's sister.
(c) Edna is Earl's mother.
(d) Edna is Earl's girlfriend.
2. What problem does the cab driver claim plagues the town of Rock Springs?
3. What is George's wife's name?
4. In the story "Weekend," what did George do for a living before retiring?
(a) He was a musician.
(b) He was a teacher.
(c) He was a pharmacist.
(d) He was a bus driver.
5. What reason is Pendleton given for the gypsy's disappearance from town?
(a) He is a drifter.
(b) He is a drunk.
(c) He is a spirit.
(d) He is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story "Fever," what is Carlyle's relationship status?
2. How much older is George than his wife?
3. What terrible weather occurred when Sarah went missing?
4. What country had John Williams been traveling in before settling in Push's neighborhood?
5. Which of the following adjectives best describes Vance's student, Katie Jay, in the story, "The Amish Farmer"?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)