|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bystander, The Amish Farmer, 1/3, 1/3, 1/3, Verona: A Young Woman Speaks, and Talk of Heroes..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What terrible weather occurred when Sarah went missing?
2. What is the name of Emily's daughter in the story "Talk of Heroes"?
3. During what type of weather does the girl remember feeding birds with her father in the story, "Verona"?
(a) In the sunshine.
(b) In the sleet.
(c) In the snow.
(d) In the rain.
4. In the story, "The Bystander," who did Arty's father attack before being committed to a mental institution?
(a) A co-worker.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) A small boy.
(d) A random woman.
5. What country was Willi Varig fighting for in WWII?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the story the writer is composing in the tale "1/3, 1/3, 1/3," with whom does the lead character fall in love?
2. In the story "Sonny's Blues," what does the narrator do for a living?
3. Who is the co-editor of this collection along with Tom Jenks?
4. What is the nationality of the authors in this collection?
5. Which of the following weapons does Daniel use to intimidate Noel after their altercation?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)