|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Story of a Scar, Murderers, The Misfits, Where Are You Going, Where Have You Been?, and A Good Man is Hard to Find..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is the narrator having problems at the time he escapes to the cove in "Water Liars"?
(a) His mother.
(b) His boss.
(c) His neighbor.
(d) His wife.
2. Which of the following examples is NOT a way that Push attempts to show dominance over John Williams?
(a) He eggs his house.
(b) He challenges him to a fight.
(c) He sprays graffiti about him around town.
(d) He makes jokes about him.
3. What is the name of Jack Hawthorne's brother?
4. Which of Louise's relations is most strict about her food intake in the story, "The Fat Girl"?
(a) Her father.
(b) No one monitors Louise's food intake.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her mother.
5. In the story "Ile Forest," what does Gil do for a living?
(a) He is a farmer.
(b) He is a lawyer.
(c) He is a teacher.
(d) He is a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following alcoholic beverages is Sonny's drink of choice?
2. In the story "Fever," what is Carlyle's relationship status?
3. Which of the following was NOT a way Louise's roommate uses to support Louise in her weight loss goals?
4. In which of the following landscapes is the story "The Misfits" told?
5. Which of the family members warns against the vacation due to a killer being on the loose in the story "A Good Man is Hard to Find"?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)