|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fever, The Fisherman From Chihuahua, and Midair.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Mrs. Webster work for Carlyle before he notes a distinct change in his life?
(a) Eight weeks.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Four weeks.
2. Which of the following weapons does Daniel use to intimidate Noel after their altercation?
(a) A wrench.
(b) A knife.
(c) A candlestick.
(d) A rope.
3. Who is responsible for finding Mrs. Webster, Carlyle's future babysitter?
4. What drug was Sonny arrested for selling?
5. What is the name of Emily's daughter in the story "Talk of Heroes"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Sarah doing at the time she disappeared?
2. Which of the following adjectives does NOT describe the mysterious gypsy that arrives in town in the story "The Fisherman from Chihuahua"?
3. In "Verona," how does the mother in the story react when she sees her husband feeding birds with their daughter?
4. In which of the following New York City boroughs did Sonny grow up?
5. Which of the following best describes the genre of the stories the editors chose for this collection?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)