|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lover of Horses, Redemption, Dream Children, and The Ledge.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story, "The Bystander," who did Arty's father attack before being committed to a mental institution?
(a) A co-worker.
(b) A random woman.
(c) A small boy.
(d) A neighbor.
2. What is the name of Earl's daughter?
3. With whom does Willi accidentally witness his mother having an affair?
(a) His father.
(b) His teacher.
(c) His neighbor.
(d) His best friend's father.
4. What reason is Pendleton given for the gypsy's disappearance from town?
(a) He is a drifter.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is a spirit.
(d) He is a drunk.
5. How does Louise's husband treat her when she begins to gain weight during pregnancy?
(a) He is cruel to her.
(b) He ignores her.
(c) He is kind to her.
(d) He treats her the way he always has.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following facts is true about Eugene Kraft in "A Poetic for Bullies"?
2. What is the gypsy's name in "The Fisherman from Chihuahua"?
3. Which of the following adjectives would Sean use to describe his work life?
4. What did the narrator's mother most love about the narrator's father in the story "The Lover of Horses"?
5. What was Sarah doing at the time she disappeared?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)