1. How many stories are included in this collection?
(a) 46 stories.
(b) 26 stories.
(c) 16 stories.
(d) 36 stories.
2. Who is the co-editor of this collection along with Tom Jenks?
(a) Raymond Carver.
(b) John Steinbeck.
(c) Ernest Hemingway.
(d) Junot Diaz.
3. Which of the following best describes the genre of the stories the editors chose for this collection?
4. In what year was the latest story in this collection published?
5. What is the nationality of the authors in this collection?
6. How are Sonny and the narrator related in "Sonny's Blues"?
(a) They are father and son.
(b) They are best friends.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are brothers.
7. What drug was Sonny arrested for selling?
8. In the story "Sonny's Blues," what does the narrator do for a living?
(a) He is an artist.
(b) He is a teacher.
(c) He is unemployed.
(d) He is a lawyer.
This section contains 4,443 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)