Introduction, Sonny's Blues, and Weekend.
1. How many stories are included in this collection?
(a) 46 stories.
(b) 36 stories.
(c) 26 stories.
(d) 16 stories.
2. Who is the co-editor of this collection along with Tom Jenks?
(a) Ernest Hemingway.
(b) Junot Diaz.
(c) Raymond Carver.
(d) John Steinbeck.
3. Which of the following best describes the genre of the stories the editors chose for this collection?
4. In what year was the latest story in this collection published?
5. What is the nationality of the authors in this collection?
6. How are Sonny and the narrator related in "Sonny's Blues"?
(a) They are best friends.
(b) They are father and son.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are cousins.
7. What drug was Sonny arrested for selling?
8. In the story "Sonny's Blues," what does the narrator do for a living?
(a) He is a lawyer.
(b) He is unemployed.
(c) He is an artist.
(d) He is a teacher.
This section contains 4,443 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)