|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Books Five and Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word from Book Six means to formally declare one's abandonment of a claim or possession?
2. What causes the fight between Poe and his cell-mate in Book Four?
(a) Poe stealing his pillow.
(b) Poe praying in the cell.
(c) Poe splashing water on his face.
(d) Poe chewing gum.
3. Who among the drifters that appear at the car factory is described as a seven-foot-tall Swede?
4. What food items does Isaac steal in Book Four?
(a) Bread and cheese.
(b) Energy bars.
(c) Macaroni and cheese.
5. What does Poe take with him when he goes into the woods from his house in Book Two?
(a) A handgun.
(b) A knife.
(c) His old dog.
(d) A rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Grace have an intimate encounter with in the beginning of Book Three?
2. Who among the drifters at the car factory is described as an old man?
3. Who does Grace believe committed the murder in Book Three?
4. How does Henry decide to commit suicide in Book Six?
5. Where does Lee now live with her husband in Book One?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)