|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Books Five and Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harris's friends discuss town gossip in Book Four, including criticism of Harris's relationship with whom?
2. What is Poe's intention in going to the woods in the beginning of Book Two?
(a) To kill himself.
(b) To run away.
(c) To hunt deer.
(d) To meet Isaac.
3. What does Poe believe are his only two choices upon facing his lawyer while in prison?
(a) To fire his lawyer or keep his lawyer.
(b) To inform on Isaac or not to inform on Isaac.
(c) To call his family for help to not to call for help.
(d) To tell his family the truth or to keep lying to them.
4. What word from Book Four refers to an instance of turning something aside from its course?
5. Of what crime does Harris know his friend on the city council that is being investigated to be guilty?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Grace struggle with hiring a lawyer for her son in Book Three?
2. Where does Harris take a gun from before going to meet the eyewitness in Book Five?
3. What word from Book One refers to the path followed by a flying object moving under the action of given forces?
4. What has Isaac resolved to do upon entering Buell in Book Six?
5. How does Isaac consider committing suicide in Book Four?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)