|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Isaac escape when he and Poe are initially confronted by the vagrants in the car factory?
(a) He claims he has epilepsy.
(b) He claims he has to urinate.
(c) He claims he has a car outside.
(d) He claims he has a phone call.
2. Who does Grace believe committed the murder in Book Three?
(a) Her son.
3. Of what crime does Harris know his friend on the city council that is being investigated to be guilty?
4. What is the name of Poe's mother?
5. What evidence does Harris find and hide at the crime scene in Book One?
(a) Isaac's backpack.
(b) Poe's jacket.
(c) Isaac's shoe.
(d) Poe's watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Book Four, Grace wonders whether who would have been a better father to her son?
2. What is the name of Poe's cell-mate in prison?
3. Where does Poe hang out with the prison group that is coddling him in Book Three?
4. The justice of the peace tells Harris in Book Three, "Good deeds will not" what?
5. What does Poe do when the other prisoner demands food from his tray in Book Three?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)