Short Answer Questions - Answers
1. Who was the commander in chief of the First Continental Army?
2. Who was the British king during the American Revolution?
King George III
3. What Revolutionary figure later became the 2nd President of the United States?
4. Who defended the British soldiers in their Boston Massacre trial?
5. Who was the primary author of the Declaration of Independence?
6. What was Thomas Paine famous for writing?
7. Who wrote Common Sense?
8. Who wrote "These are the times that try men's souls?"
9. Name a group of revolutionary activists.
Sons of Liberty
10. What silversmith was immortalized in a poem by Longfellow?
11. Who led the Green Mountain Boys?
12. Who said, "I have not yet begun to fight?"
John Paul Jones
13. What act...
This section contains 277 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)