|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes over to Luis and Bateman to help distract Luis long enough for Bateman to escape?
(d) Tim Price.
2. How many children has Bateman had to have aborted, according to his own confession?
3. Where does Bateman's dinner partner want to go, though Bateman realizes he will be unable to secure reservations there?
4. Who does Bateman run into after he and his friends leave Nell's that night?
5. Who suggests that Bateman does not look happy when he goes out to visit this person?
(b) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bateman do when the mom finds her child? Bateman pretends to be a ______________ and ensures the child dies.
2. What shocks Bateman about the condition of Owen's apartment when he arrives there?
3. At the same time, Bateman can see himself ______________ with the woman who loves him, even though he says he doesn't love her.
4. What does Bateman end up smearing all over the walls of his apartment in frustration with his experiment?
5. What does Bateman encourage the two women he invites over to his apartment to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bateman tell the girl he met at Nell's to go home after they have sex with each other?
2. What does Bateman do with the body of Paul Owen after he murders him? Where does he put it?
3. What happens when Bateman goes to Smith & Wollensky with McDermott? What does Bateman fail to do?
4. What does Bateman use to kill the woman he picks up at a club during the first part of this section?
5. How does Jean respond to the incident with the restaurant and the reservation snafu?
6. What does Bateman's mother say to him when Bateman goes out to the assisted living facility to visit her?
7. What does Bateman discover when he goes back to look at the body of Paul Owen?
8. What happens with the reservation that Bateman pretended to have in order to get into an exclusive restaurant?
9. What does the private detective already seem to believe about the disappearance of Paul Owen?
10. Why did the girl from the meat packing district decide to go with Bateman again, even though he tortured her the last time?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)