|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Bateman end up eating the girl that he met and then killed at the club?
(a) His stove isn't working.
(b) Too complicated.
(c) Bad taste.
(d) No ketchup.
2. Who decides to go get drugs in order to liven things up at Nell's since things are pretty dull for the group?
3. Why did the prostitute from the meat packing district agree to go back with Bateman, even after the last time's events?
(a) More money and promise for less pain.
(b) She is bored.
(c) She loves Bateman.
(d) She didn't. She was forced.
4. Bateman watches an episode of the Patty Winters Show where she reads letters _____________ wrote to his fiancee.
(a) Jeffrey Dahmer.
(b) Billy Reed.
(c) Ted Bundy.
(d) Charles Manson.
5. Where does Bateman's dinner partner want to go, though Bateman realizes he will be unable to secure reservations there?
Short Answer Questions
1. Luis tells Bateman that he is moving to _______________ because he loves Bateman too much that he can not stand seeing him at work every day.
2. What does Bateman try to use in order to escape from the police during his killing spree?
3. Where does Bateman decide to go in order to check up on the mess he's left there?
4. What does Luis do when Bateman tries to make him get away from him?
5. ___________ arranges for dinner at Dorsia, proving to Bateman that he has the clout to get in.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the girl from the meat packing district decide to go with Bateman again, even though he tortured her the last time?
2. What does Bateman discover when he goes back to look at the body of Paul Owen?
3. What does Bateman do one day when he meets up with Paul Owen for lunch?
4. What happens with the reservation that Bateman pretended to have in order to get into an exclusive restaurant?
5. What does Bateman find about his feelings toward Jean after he leaves her at her apartment building?
6. How does Bateman ensnare the child when he decides to go to the zoo one day?
7. Why does Bateman walk away from the homeless man that he had blinded in the past?
8. What adds to Bateman's frustration about the night he is spending at Nell's with some other men?
9. What does Bateman use to torture the two women who he brings back to his apartment during the first part of this section?
10. Why is Luis moving back to Arizona, according to Luis when he runs into Bateman at Barney's?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)