|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bateman have lunch with, though he is terribly nervous and awkward in spite of the person being patient with him?
2. Who is Courtney planning on marrying soon, according to the narrative in the text?
3. When Bateman finds himself without plans for dinner, who does he decide to ask to go out with him?
4. Why wasn't Bateman able to get a reservation at Dorsia as he had hoped he would?
(a) Not a celebrity.
(b) Not enough money.
(c) A waitress remembered his sick side.
(d) Short notice.
5. The taxi driver that recognizes Bateman from the other night takes him under a bridge and ______________.
(a) Drowns him in the river.
(b) Mugs him.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Kills them both.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bateman try to use in order to escape from the police during his killing spree?
2. What does Bateman do when he arrives at his office during his dramatic escape from the police?
3. What does Bateman do with the girl he picks up at the club? Ties her up and uses the _______________ to kill her.
4. During the phone call about dinner, both Evelyn and ____________ call Bateman to make plans that night.
5. How does Bateman end up killing the child when they are at the location from #134?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)