|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bateman tells the women to meet him at _______________________ where they run into each other.
(a) The same restaurant.
(b) The zoo.
(c) Different restaurants.
(d) His apartment building.
2. How does Bateman end up killing the child when they are at the location from #134?
(a) Throws him in with the lions.
(b) Strangles him.
(c) Slits his throat.
(d) Shoots him.
3. Jean has a _____________ effect on Bateman, but Bateman isn't sure he wants that sort of effect in his life.
4. Finally at dinner, Bateman tells Evelyn that their relationship ______________ and he no longer wants to see her.
(a) Was always fake.
(b) Is over.
(c) Isn't fun anymore.
(d) Is meaningless.
5. Bateman has decided to give a special ____________ for Evelyn while they are out at dinner at a new restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jean react when it's clear that Bateman does not have a reservation for the first restaurant?
2. When Bateman finds himself without plans for dinner, who does he decide to ask to go out with him?
3. During the phone call about dinner, both Evelyn and ____________ call Bateman to make plans that night.
4. Who is NOT one of the people who goes to Nell's at the start of this section of the book?
5. How does Bateman get the child to come with him when they are at the answer to #134?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bateman tell the girl he met at Nell's to go home after they have sex with each other?
2. What happens to the man Bateman sees on the street, playing the saxophone?
3. How does Bateman ensnare the child when he decides to go to the zoo one day?
4. What does Bateman do with the body of Paul Owen after he murders him? Where does he put it?
5. How does Luis cause a scene when Bateman rejects him in the store?
6. What does Bateman decide to do after he is done killing the two women in his apartment?
7. Why does Bateman not end up shooting and killing everyone at the gym where he works out?
8. What does Bateman's mother say to him when Bateman goes out to the assisted living facility to visit her?
9. What does the private detective already seem to believe about the disappearance of Paul Owen?
10. What does Bateman call his lawyer and say when he completes his killing spree one evening?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)