|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the prostitute from the meat packing district agree to go back with Bateman, even after the last time's events?
(a) She is bored.
(b) More money and promise for less pain.
(c) She loves Bateman.
(d) She didn't. She was forced.
2. The serial killer in his letters talks about being able to feel the _______ of one of the victim's relatives staring at him.
3. ___________ arranges for dinner at Dorsia, proving to Bateman that he has the clout to get in.
4. Where does Bateman's dinner partner want to go, though Bateman realizes he will be unable to secure reservations there?
5. What is the surprise that Bateman has actually disguised for Evelyn to eat as a sort of prank?
(b) Urinal cake.
(d) Piece of raw fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bateman has decided to give a special ____________ for Evelyn while they are out at dinner at a new restaurant.
2. What does Bateman do with the girl he picks up at the club? Ties her up and uses the _______________ to kill her.
3. What does Bateman do when the mom finds her child? Bateman pretends to be a ______________ and ensures the child dies.
4. Who ended up falling asleep at Nell's, because of how boring the scene was?
5. What does Bateman put Owen into in order to transport the body to another location?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bateman discover when he goes back to look at the body of Paul Owen?
2. Why is Luis moving back to Arizona, according to Luis when he runs into Bateman at Barney's?
3. What does Bateman do with the body of Paul Owen after he murders him? Where does he put it?
4. What happens with the reservation that Bateman pretended to have in order to get into an exclusive restaurant?
5. What does Bateman use to torture the two women who he brings back to his apartment during the first part of this section?
6. What does Bateman decide to do when he realizes he does not have plans for dinner that evening?
7. What happens to the man Bateman sees on the street, playing the saxophone?
8. Why does Bateman walk away from the homeless man that he had blinded in the past?
9. What does Bateman's mother say to him when Bateman goes out to the assisted living facility to visit her?
10. What adds to Bateman's frustration about the night he is spending at Nell's with some other men?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)