|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bateman run into after he and his friends leave Nell's that night?
2. The private investigator has already decided that Paul Owen has ____________ and will reappear when he is ready.
(a) Been killed
(b) Gone on vacation.
(d) Left town.
3. What shocks Bateman about the condition of Owen's apartment when he arrives there?
(a) It's infested with fleas.
(b) It is condemned.
(c) It's perfectly clean.
(d) It's still dirty.
4. Bateman denies having feelings for ___________ even though she admits her love freely.
5. How does Bateman get the child to come with him when they are at the answer to #134?
(a) A piece of candy.
(b) A cookie.
(c) A warning about his mother.
(d) A puppy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Jean and Bateman are found to not have a reservation at the restaurant?
2. ___________ arranges for dinner at Dorsia, proving to Bateman that he has the clout to get in.
3. After Bateman leaves, he realizes he does not have the strong urge to ____________ when he is with Jean.
4. Who calls and yells at Bateman for forgetting a dinner date which was planned in advance?
5. Who is NOT one of the people who goes to Nell's at the start of this section of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Bateman goes to Smith & Wollensky with McDermott? What does Bateman fail to do?
2. What does Bateman decide to do when he realizes he does not have plans for dinner that evening?
3. What does Bateman use to torture the two women who he brings back to his apartment during the first part of this section?
4. How does Bateman ensnare the child when he decides to go to the zoo one day?
5. What does Bateman's mother say to him when Bateman goes out to the assisted living facility to visit her?
6. What happens to the man Bateman sees on the street, playing the saxophone?
7. Why is Bateman bored as he is hanging out with McDermott and Taylor?
8. What does Bateman attempt to do with the body of the girl he met at the club and then killed?
9. What does Bateman find about his feelings toward Jean after he leaves her at her apartment building?
10. Why is Luis moving back to Arizona, according to Luis when he runs into Bateman at Barney's?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)