|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bateman is looking at the rat he killed while talking to _____________ and Hamlin about where they want to eat dinner.
2. What does Bateman take to the gym with the intention of killing everyone in the place?
(a) A gun.
(b) A can of poison gas.
(c) A knive.
(d) A bomb.
3. Tim Price reappears, seemingly the same except there is a ______________ that Bateman tries to ignore.
(a) Blank look.
(b) New tattoo on his neck.
(c) Missing tooth.
(d) Dark smudge on his forehead.
4. What does Bateman put Owen into in order to transport the body to another location?
(a) Duffel bag.
(b) File cabinet.
(c) Sleeping bag.
5. How does Bateman manage to capture the large rat that he finds in his apartment?
(a) A box.
(b) His bare hands.
(c) He doesn't.
(d) A trap.
Short Answer Questions
1. Once Bateman is home, he tries to _______________ the girl from the club, but it doesn't work as well as he would have liked.
2. What is the surprise that Bateman has actually disguised for Evelyn to eat as a sort of prank?
3. Why wasn't Bateman able to get a reservation at Dorsia as he had hoped he would?
4. The private investigator has already decided that Paul Owen has ____________ and will reappear when he is ready.
5. Bateman wanders around the city and finds himself at a ____________ for another killing.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bateman walk away from the homeless man that he had blinded in the past?
2. What does Bateman decide to do when he realizes he does not have plans for dinner that evening?
3. What happens when Bateman goes to Smith & Wollensky with McDermott? What does Bateman fail to do?
4. What does Bateman decide to do after he is done killing the two women in his apartment?
5. What happens with the reservation that Bateman pretended to have in order to get into an exclusive restaurant?
6. What does Bateman use to kill the woman he picks up at a club during the first part of this section?
7. How does Bateman ensnare the child when he decides to go to the zoo one day?
8. Why is Bateman bored as he is hanging out with McDermott and Taylor?
9. What happens to the man Bateman sees on the street, playing the saxophone?
10. What does Bateman notice happening between Courtney and McDermott when he is out with the both of them?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)