|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bateman kill before he runs off to the right building for his escape route?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A dog.
(c) Security guard.
(d) A homeless woman.
2. What does Bateman use in order to keep Luis away from him so that he can go home without incident?
(a) A can of mace.
(b) A Taser.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
3. Who comes by to ask Bateman about the whereabouts of Paul Owen, leaving Bateman slightly nervous?
(b) His boss.
(c) Private investigator.
4. Who happens to witness the shooting of the musician though Bateman didn't see him there before shooting?
(a) The private investigator.
(c) A police officer.
(d) Tim Price.
5. What happens when Bateman arrives at his office building? What does he realize?
(a) It's locked up.
(b) He's lost his gun.
(c) It's the wrong building.
(d) He doesn't want to live.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the surprise that Bateman has actually disguised for Evelyn to eat as a sort of prank?
2. Bateman spends the rest of his summer going from one ______________ to another to pass the time.
3. Who is Courtney planning on marrying soon, according to the narrative in the text?
4. Where does Bateman decide to go in order to check up on the mess he's left there?
5. How does Bateman end up killing Paul Owen, after revealing his true identity to him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ted Bundy reveal in his letters to his fiancee as Bateman hears them read on the Patty Winters show?
2. How does Jean respond to the incident with the restaurant and the reservation snafu?
3. What does Bateman discover when he goes back to look at the body of Paul Owen?
4. What happens with the reservation that Bateman pretended to have in order to get into an exclusive restaurant?
5. What does Bateman find about his feelings toward Jean after he leaves her at her apartment building?
6. What does the private detective already seem to believe about the disappearance of Paul Owen?
7. What does Bateman do one day when he meets up with Paul Owen for lunch?
8. Why did the girl from the meat packing district decide to go with Bateman again, even though he tortured her the last time?
9. What does Bateman use to kill the woman he picks up at a club during the first part of this section?
10. What does Bateman decide to do after he is done killing the two women in his apartment?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)