|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bateman is looking at the rat he killed while talking to _____________ and Hamlin about where they want to eat dinner.
2. Why did the rat that Bateman kept in a cage die?
(a) It was drowned.
(b) It was starved.
(c) It was doused in acid.
(d) It was hit with a whip.
3. How does Bateman end up killing Paul Owen, after revealing his true identity to him?
(a) A rat.
(b) A chopstick.
(c) A chainsaw.
(d) An ax.
4. Where is Bateman traveling to when he drops Jeanette off at the location as referenced in #176?
5. The taxi driver that recognizes Bateman from the other night takes him under a bridge and ______________.
(a) Mugs him.
(b) Drowns him in the river.
(c) Kills them both.
(d) Shoots him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bateman tells the women to meet him at _______________________ where they run into each other.
2. Who calls and yells at Bateman for forgetting a dinner date which was planned in advance?
3. Bateman decides against the gym killing spree because the ________ and the murder the night before has sated his urge to kill.
4. Who does Bateman have lunch with, though he is terribly nervous and awkward in spite of the person being patient with him?
5. Who comes over to Luis and Bateman to help distract Luis long enough for Bateman to escape?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jean respond to the incident with the restaurant and the reservation snafu?
2. What does Bateman find about his feelings toward Jean after he leaves her at her apartment building?
3. What does Bateman call his lawyer and say when he completes his killing spree one evening?
4. What does Bateman use to kill the woman he picks up at a club during the first part of this section?
5. What does Ted Bundy reveal in his letters to his fiancee as Bateman hears them read on the Patty Winters show?
6. What happens with the reservation that Bateman pretended to have in order to get into an exclusive restaurant?
7. Why does Bateman walk away from the homeless man that he had blinded in the past?
8. What is the special dessert that Bateman has created for Evelyn when they are having dinner together?
9. Why does Bateman decide to go to dinner with his brother, even though he is not very close to him?
10. What does the private detective already seem to believe about the disappearance of Paul Owen?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)