|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The private investigator has already decided that Paul Owen has ____________ and will reappear when he is ready.
(a) Left town.
(c) Been killed
(d) Gone on vacation.
2. Where do Jean and Bateman end up having dinner after they are kicked out of the first locale?
3. During the phone call about dinner, both Evelyn and ____________ call Bateman to make plans that night.
4. Where does Bateman's dinner partner want to go, though Bateman realizes he will be unable to secure reservations there?
5. Why did the prostitute from the meat packing district agree to go back with Bateman, even after the last time's events?
(a) She didn't. She was forced.
(b) She is bored.
(c) More money and promise for less pain.
(d) She loves Bateman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bateman notices there is a mild flirtation going on between Courtney and ______________, but it does not upset him.
2. Who suggests that Bateman does not look happy when he goes out to visit this person?
3. What does Bateman use to pay for the meal, which makes him feel like he might be better than his dinner partner?
4. Tim Price reappears, seemingly the same except there is a ______________ that Bateman tries to ignore.
5. When Bateman finds himself without plans for dinner, who does he decide to ask to go out with him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did the girl from the meat packing district decide to go with Bateman again, even though he tortured her the last time?
2. How does Jean respond to the incident with the restaurant and the reservation snafu?
3. What adds to Bateman's frustration about the night he is spending at Nell's with some other men?
4. How does Luis cause a scene when Bateman rejects him in the store?
5. What happens with the reservation that Bateman pretended to have in order to get into an exclusive restaurant?
6. What does Bateman notice happening between Courtney and McDermott when he is out with the both of them?
7. What does Bateman's mother say to him when Bateman goes out to the assisted living facility to visit her?
8. What does Bateman do with the body of Paul Owen after he murders him? Where does he put it?
9. What does the private detective already seem to believe about the disappearance of Paul Owen?
10. Why does Bateman not end up shooting and killing everyone at the gym where he works out?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)