|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bateman wanders around the city and finds himself at a ____________ for another killing.
2. What happens when Jean and Bateman are found to not have a reservation at the restaurant?
(a) They are banned for life.
(b) They are forced to leave.
(c) They are allowed to stay.
(d) They have to switch tables.
3. Luis tells Bateman that he is moving to _______________ because he loves Bateman too much that he can not stand seeing him at work every day.
(a) New Jersey.
(c) New Mexico.
4. When Bateman finds himself without plans for dinner, who does he decide to ask to go out with him?
5. What is the surprise that Bateman has actually disguised for Evelyn to eat as a sort of prank?
(b) Piece of raw fish.
(c) Urinal cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the 1980s band that Bateman discusses in detail after the scene with the police officers and the escape?
2. Why did the rat that Bateman kept in a cage die?
3. What does Luis do when Bateman tries to make him get away from him?
4. What does Bateman dump over the body of Paul Owen in order to speed up the decomposition process?
5. Why wasn't Bateman able to get a reservation at Dorsia as he had hoped he would?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the special dessert that Bateman has created for Evelyn when they are having dinner together?
2. What does Bateman do with the body of Paul Owen after he murders him? Where does he put it?
3. What does Bateman call his lawyer and say when he completes his killing spree one evening?
4. What happens with the reservation that Bateman pretended to have in order to get into an exclusive restaurant?
5. Why does Bateman decide to go to dinner with his brother, even though he is not very close to him?
6. What happens when Bateman goes to Smith & Wollensky with McDermott? What does Bateman fail to do?
7. How does Jean respond to the incident with the restaurant and the reservation snafu?
8. What adds to Bateman's frustration about the night he is spending at Nell's with some other men?
9. What does Bateman do one day when he meets up with Paul Owen for lunch?
10. What does Bateman attempt to do with the body of the girl he met at the club and then killed?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)