|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ arranges for dinner at Dorsia, proving to Bateman that he has the clout to get in.
2. Who does Bateman run into after he and his friends leave Nell's that night?
3. Why did the rat that Bateman kept in a cage die?
(a) It was doused in acid.
(b) It was hit with a whip.
(c) It was drowned.
(d) It was starved.
4. Where is Bateman traveling to when he drops Jeanette off at the location as referenced in #176?
5. Who decides to go get drugs in order to liven things up at Nell's since things are pretty dull for the group?
Short Answer Questions
1. What leaves Bateman feeling bored when he is hanging out at Nell's with some of his friends?
2. Bateman wanders around the city and finds himself at a ____________ for another killing.
3. How does Bateman get the child to come with him when they are at the answer to #134?
4. Who comes over to Luis and Bateman to help distract Luis long enough for Bateman to escape?
5. What does Bateman dump over the body of Paul Owen in order to speed up the decomposition process?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the man Bateman sees on the street, playing the saxophone?
2. How does Bateman ensnare the child when he decides to go to the zoo one day?
3. What does Bateman use to kill the woman he picks up at a club during the first part of this section?
4. What does Bateman call his lawyer and say when he completes his killing spree one evening?
5. How does Luis cause a scene when Bateman rejects him in the store?
6. Why did the girl from the meat packing district decide to go with Bateman again, even though he tortured her the last time?
7. What does Bateman do one day when he meets up with Paul Owen for lunch?
8. What happens when Bateman goes to Smith & Wollensky with McDermott? What does Bateman fail to do?
9. What does Bateman decide to do after he is done killing the two women in his apartment?
10. What does Bateman notice happening between Courtney and McDermott when he is out with the both of them?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)