|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bateman then leave his next two victims without bothering to clean up his mess?
(a) The street.
(b) His home.
(c) Paul Owen's house.
(d) A car.
2. Where does Bateman decide to go in order to check up on the mess he's left there?
(a) Owen's place.
(b) His office.
(c) Hell's Kitchen.
(d) His apartment.
3. Why wasn't Bateman able to get a reservation at Dorsia as he had hoped he would?
(a) Short notice.
(b) Not enough money.
(c) Not a celebrity.
(d) A waitress remembered his sick side.
4. What is the surprise that Bateman has actually disguised for Evelyn to eat as a sort of prank?
(a) Urinal cake.
(d) Piece of raw fish.
5. What does Bateman put Owen into in order to transport the body to another location?
(a) Sleeping bag.
(b) File cabinet.
(c) Duffel bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Bateman leaves, he realizes he does not have the strong urge to ____________ when he is with Jean.
2. Who decides to go get drugs in order to liven things up at Nell's since things are pretty dull for the group?
3. Bateman wanders around the city and finds himself at a ____________ for another killing.
4. Who comes by to ask Bateman about the whereabouts of Paul Owen, leaving Bateman slightly nervous?
5. What does Bateman do when the mom finds her child? Bateman pretends to be a ______________ and ensures the child dies.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bateman walk away from the homeless man that he had blinded in the past?
2. What does Bateman use to kill the woman he picks up at a club during the first part of this section?
3. What does Bateman find about his feelings toward Jean after he leaves her at her apartment building?
4. What does Bateman do one day when he meets up with Paul Owen for lunch?
5. Why does Bateman not end up shooting and killing everyone at the gym where he works out?
6. Why is Bateman bored as he is hanging out with McDermott and Taylor?
7. What does Bateman do with the body of Paul Owen after he murders him? Where does he put it?
8. What does Ted Bundy reveal in his letters to his fiancee as Bateman hears them read on the Patty Winters show?
9. How does Jean respond to the incident with the restaurant and the reservation snafu?
10. Why is Luis moving back to Arizona, according to Luis when he runs into Bateman at Barney's?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)