|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bateman wanders around the city and finds himself at a ____________ for another killing.
2. Who is NOT one of the people who goes to Nell's at the start of this section of the book?
(a) Patrick Bateman.
(c) Alex Taylor.
(d) Paul Owen.
3. Bateman spends the rest of his summer going from one ______________ to another to pass the time.
(c) Beach house.
4. What does Bateman put Owen into in order to transport the body to another location?
(a) File cabinet.
(c) Sleeping bag.
(d) Duffel bag.
5. Why wasn't Bateman able to get a reservation at Dorsia as he had hoped he would?
(a) A waitress remembered his sick side.
(b) Short notice.
(c) Not enough money.
(d) Not a celebrity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bateman end up smearing all over the walls of his apartment in frustration with his experiment?
2. What does Bateman do when the mom finds her child? Bateman pretends to be a ______________ and ensures the child dies.
3. What happens when Bateman arrives at his office building? What does he realize?
4. Where does Bateman decide to go in order to check up on the mess he's left there?
5. What shocks Bateman about the condition of Owen's apartment when he arrives there?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bateman use to torture the two women who he brings back to his apartment during the first part of this section?
2. What happens when Bateman goes to Smith & Wollensky with McDermott? What does Bateman fail to do?
3. Why did the girl from the meat packing district decide to go with Bateman again, even though he tortured her the last time?
4. What does Bateman do with the body of Paul Owen after he murders him? Where does he put it?
5. What does Bateman discover when he goes back to look at the body of Paul Owen?
6. What adds to Bateman's frustration about the night he is spending at Nell's with some other men?
7. What happens to the man Bateman sees on the street, playing the saxophone?
8. What does Bateman call his lawyer and say when he completes his killing spree one evening?
9. What does Bateman decide to do after he is done killing the two women in his apartment?
10. What does Bateman attempt to do with the body of the girl he met at the club and then killed?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)