|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What leaves Bateman feeling bored when he is hanging out at Nell's with some of his friends?
(a) The stupid girls who came along.
(b) The music.
(c) The drugs.
(d) The food.
2. What does Bateman put Owen into in order to transport the body to another location?
(a) Duffel bag.
(c) File cabinet.
(d) Sleeping bag.
3. Where do Jean and Bateman end up having dinner after they are kicked out of the first locale?
4. After Bateman leaves, he realizes he does not have the strong urge to ____________ when he is with Jean.
(b) Impress anyone.
(c) Have sex.
5. What happens when Jean and Bateman are found to not have a reservation at the restaurant?
(a) They are allowed to stay.
(b) They are forced to leave.
(c) They have to switch tables.
(d) They are banned for life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bateman spends the rest of his summer going from one ______________ to another to pass the time.
2. Evelyn and Batemen are restless on vacation, missing the _____________ of the city.
3. What does Bateman end up smearing all over the walls of his apartment in frustration with his experiment?
4. What does Bateman do when he arrives at his office during his dramatic escape from the police?
5. Who is NOT one of the people who goes to Nell's at the start of this section of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Bateman goes to Smith & Wollensky with McDermott? What does Bateman fail to do?
2. What does the private detective already seem to believe about the disappearance of Paul Owen?
3. Why does Bateman walk away from the homeless man that he had blinded in the past?
4. What does Bateman reveal about his feelings toward Jean, who he has been seeing regularly?
5. What does Bateman call his lawyer and say when he completes his killing spree one evening?
6. Why does Bateman decide to go to dinner with his brother, even though he is not very close to him?
7. How does Bateman ensnare the child when he decides to go to the zoo one day?
8. Why did the girl from the meat packing district decide to go with Bateman again, even though he tortured her the last time?
9. What does Bateman do one day when he meets up with Paul Owen for lunch?
10. What does Bateman find about his feelings toward Jean after he leaves her at her apartment building?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)