|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bateman kill before he runs off to the right building for his escape route?
(a) A dog.
(b) Security guard.
(c) A police officer.
(d) A homeless woman.
2. Who calls and yells at Bateman for forgetting a dinner date which was planned in advance?
3. What does Bateman give to Jean at the end of the night of their first date together?
(a) An awkward handshake.
(b) A long kiss.
(c) A rose.
(d) A knife in the back.
4. Where does Bateman then leave his next two victims without bothering to clean up his mess?
(a) A car.
(b) His home.
(c) The street.
(d) Paul Owen's house.
5. How does Bateman end up killing Paul Owen, after revealing his true identity to him?
(a) A chopstick.
(b) An ax.
(c) A chainsaw.
(d) A rat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bateman dump over the body of Paul Owen in order to speed up the decomposition process?
2. What does Bateman fail to order when he goes out with McDermott to Smith & Wollensky?
3. What does Bateman do when the mom finds her child? Bateman pretends to be a ______________ and ensures the child dies.
4. What is the surprise that Bateman has actually disguised for Evelyn to eat as a sort of prank?
5. Bateman is in bed with ____________ and it seems their relationship is beginning to end.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Luis moving back to Arizona, according to Luis when he runs into Bateman at Barney's?
2. What does Bateman notice happening between Courtney and McDermott when he is out with the both of them?
3. What happens when Bateman goes to Smith & Wollensky with McDermott? What does Bateman fail to do?
4. How does Jean respond to the incident with the restaurant and the reservation snafu?
5. What does Bateman do with the body of Paul Owen after he murders him? Where does he put it?
6. What does Bateman do one day when he meets up with Paul Owen for lunch?
7. What does Bateman call his lawyer and say when he completes his killing spree one evening?
8. What does Bateman find about his feelings toward Jean after he leaves her at her apartment building?
9. How does Bateman ensnare the child when he decides to go to the zoo one day?
10. What happens to the man Bateman sees on the street, playing the saxophone?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)