|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tim Price reappears, seemingly the same except there is a ______________ that Bateman tries to ignore.
(a) Blank look.
(b) New tattoo on his neck.
(c) Missing tooth.
(d) Dark smudge on his forehead.
2. How does Bateman end up killing Paul Owen, after revealing his true identity to him?
(a) A rat.
(b) An ax.
(c) A chainsaw.
(d) A chopstick.
3. What does Bateman encourage the two women he invites over to his apartment to do?
(a) Kill each other.
(b) Have sex with each other.
(c) Leave before he kills them.
(d) Watch a movie.
4. Where does Bateman decide to go in order to check up on the mess he's left there?
(a) Hell's Kitchen.
(b) His apartment.
(c) Owen's place.
(d) His office.
5. What does Bateman use in order to keep Luis away from him so that he can go home without incident?
(a) A knife.
(b) A can of mace.
(c) A gun.
(d) A Taser.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bateman is in bed with ____________ and it seems their relationship is beginning to end.
2. After Bateman leaves, he realizes he does not have the strong urge to ____________ when he is with Jean.
3. Who is the 1980s band that Bateman discusses in detail after the scene with the police officers and the escape?
4. Once Bateman is home, he tries to _______________ the girl from the club, but it doesn't work as well as he would have liked.
5. Who does Bateman suggest will be a powerhouse and a great star someday, according to his personal opinion?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bateman not end up shooting and killing everyone at the gym where he works out?
2. How does Jean respond to the incident with the restaurant and the reservation snafu?
3. What adds to Bateman's frustration about the night he is spending at Nell's with some other men?
4. What does Bateman do one day when he meets up with Paul Owen for lunch?
5. What does Bateman notice happening between Courtney and McDermott when he is out with the both of them?
6. Why does Bateman walk away from the homeless man that he had blinded in the past?
7. Why is Luis moving back to Arizona, according to Luis when he runs into Bateman at Barney's?
8. What does Bateman use to torture the two women who he brings back to his apartment during the first part of this section?
9. What does Bateman decide to do after he is done killing the two women in his apartment?
10. What happens when Bateman goes to Smith & Wollensky with McDermott? What does Bateman fail to do?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)