|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Jean and Bateman are found to not have a reservation at the restaurant?
(a) They are forced to leave.
(b) They are banned for life.
(c) They have to switch tables.
(d) They are allowed to stay.
2. How does Bateman get the child to come with him when they are at the answer to #134?
(a) A cookie.
(b) A piece of candy.
(c) A warning about his mother.
(d) A puppy.
3. Who calls and yells at Bateman for forgetting a dinner date which was planned in advance?
4. Bateman wanders around the city and finds himself at a ____________ for another killing.
5. Once Owen is dead, Bateman decides to make Owen's apartment look as though he decided to go to _______________ for a bit.
(a) The Hamptons.
(b) The Bahamas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes by to ask Bateman about the whereabouts of Paul Owen, leaving Bateman slightly nervous?
2. Who ended up falling asleep at Nell's, because of how boring the scene was?
3. What does Bateman give to Jean at the end of the night of their first date together?
4. Evelyn and Batemen are restless on vacation, missing the _____________ of the city.
5. What does Bateman use in order to keep Luis away from him so that he can go home without incident?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to the man Bateman sees on the street, playing the saxophone?
2. What does Bateman's mother say to him when Bateman goes out to the assisted living facility to visit her?
3. Why did the girl from the meat packing district decide to go with Bateman again, even though he tortured her the last time?
4. What adds to Bateman's frustration about the night he is spending at Nell's with some other men?
5. How does Luis cause a scene when Bateman rejects him in the store?
6. What does Ted Bundy reveal in his letters to his fiancee as Bateman hears them read on the Patty Winters show?
7. What happens when Bateman goes to Smith & Wollensky with McDermott? What does Bateman fail to do?
8. What happens with the reservation that Bateman pretended to have in order to get into an exclusive restaurant?
9. What does Bateman find about his feelings toward Jean after he leaves her at her apartment building?
10. What does the private detective already seem to believe about the disappearance of Paul Owen?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)