|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bateman accept the delivery of when he also notices that he has a rat in his bathroom?
(a) New CDs.
(b) A new couch.
(c) A group of new electronics.
(d) A chest of drawers.
2. Who does Bateman suggest will be a powerhouse and a great star someday, according to his personal opinion?
(b) Whitney Houston.
(c) Cyndi Lauper.
3. Bateman is deeply _____________ when the private detective comes by, but the detective doesn't seem to notice.
4. Why did the rat that Bateman kept in a cage die?
(a) It was drowned.
(b) It was hit with a whip.
(c) It was starved.
(d) It was doused in acid.
5. Where does Bateman go even though he has left the bodies of the two women alone in this apartment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Once Owen is dead, Bateman decides to make Owen's apartment look as though he decided to go to _______________ for a bit.
2. The taxi driver that recognizes Bateman from the other night takes him under a bridge and ______________.
3. Where does Bateman look in order to try to fake a reservation at Dorsia when he takes his date there?
4. What does Bateman do with the girl he picks up at the club? Ties her up and uses the _______________ to kill her.
5. Where does Bateman spend a few weeks along with Evelyn at Tim Price's home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What adds to Bateman's frustration about the night he is spending at Nell's with some other men?
2. Why is Bateman bored as he is hanging out with McDermott and Taylor?
3. Why does Bateman decide to go to dinner with his brother, even though he is not very close to him?
4. What does Bateman's mother say to him when Bateman goes out to the assisted living facility to visit her?
5. What does Bateman notice happening between Courtney and McDermott when he is out with the both of them?
6. Why does Bateman walk away from the homeless man that he had blinded in the past?
7. What does Bateman call his lawyer and say when he completes his killing spree one evening?
8. What happens with the reservation that Bateman pretended to have in order to get into an exclusive restaurant?
9. What does Bateman attempt to do with the body of the girl he met at the club and then killed?
10. What does Bateman use to torture the two women who he brings back to his apartment during the first part of this section?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)