|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What leaves Bateman feeling bored when he is hanging out at Nell's with some of his friends?
(a) The drugs.
(b) The food.
(c) The music.
(d) The stupid girls who came along.
2. Bateman is not close to _____________ and he would not normally have dinner with him.
(a) His boss.
(b) His lawyer.
(c) His brother.
(d) His priest.
3. What does Bateman use in order to keep Luis away from him so that he can go home without incident?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A Taser.
(d) A can of mace.
4. How many children has Bateman had to have aborted, according to his own confession?
5. Who calls and yells at Bateman for forgetting a dinner date which was planned in advance?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jean has a _____________ effect on Bateman, but Bateman isn't sure he wants that sort of effect in his life.
2. ____________ seems to have forgiven Bateman for his relationship with Jean when they are out at dinner together.
3. A few days before Christmas, Bateman takes Jeanette for ________________ on his way to the airport.
4. What does Bateman share with Jean that he really hasn't shared with anyone else in his life?
5. Why wasn't Bateman able to get a reservation at Dorsia as he had hoped he would?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)