|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bateman accept the delivery of when he also notices that he has a rat in his bathroom?
(a) A chest of drawers.
(b) A group of new electronics.
(c) New CDs.
(d) A new couch.
2. Why doesn't Bateman end up eating the girl that he met and then killed at the club?
(a) Bad taste.
(b) His stove isn't working.
(c) Too complicated.
(d) No ketchup.
3. Why wasn't Bateman able to get a reservation at Dorsia as he had hoped he would?
(a) Not enough money.
(b) Short notice.
(c) Not a celebrity.
(d) A waitress remembered his sick side.
4. After Bateman leaves, he realizes he does not have the strong urge to ____________ when he is with Jean.
(a) Have sex.
(c) Impress anyone.
5. Who does Bateman run into after he and his friends leave Nell's that night?
Short Answer Questions
1. Once Owen is dead, Bateman decides to make Owen's apartment look as though he decided to go to _______________ for a bit.
2. Where does Bateman's dinner partner want to go, though Bateman realizes he will be unable to secure reservations there?
3. What does Bateman use in order to keep Luis away from him so that he can go home without incident?
4. What is the surprise that Bateman has actually disguised for Evelyn to eat as a sort of prank?
5. Bateman is looking at the rat he killed while talking to _____________ and Hamlin about where they want to eat dinner.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the special dessert that Bateman has created for Evelyn when they are having dinner together?
2. Why is Luis moving back to Arizona, according to Luis when he runs into Bateman at Barney's?
3. What does Bateman decide to do when he realizes he does not have plans for dinner that evening?
4. What does Bateman discover when he goes back to look at the body of Paul Owen?
5. What does Bateman notice happening between Courtney and McDermott when he is out with the both of them?
6. What does Bateman do with the body of Paul Owen after he murders him? Where does he put it?
7. What does Bateman do one day when he meets up with Paul Owen for lunch?
8. What happens when Bateman goes to Smith & Wollensky with McDermott? What does Bateman fail to do?
9. Why does Bateman walk away from the homeless man that he had blinded in the past?
10. What does Bateman attempt to do with the body of the girl he met at the club and then killed?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)