|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bateman use to pay for the meal, which makes him feel like he might be better than his dinner partner?
(b) Nothing - he never has to pay.
(c) Platinum American Express.
(d) Gold Card.
2. What is the surprise that Bateman has actually disguised for Evelyn to eat as a sort of prank?
(a) Piece of raw fish.
(c) Urinal cake.
3. The serial killer in his letters talks about being able to feel the _______ of one of the victim's relatives staring at him.
4. Evelyn believes that her special present has come from ___________ because of the box it is in.
5. How does Bateman end up killing Paul Owen, after revealing his true identity to him?
(a) A chainsaw.
(b) A chopstick.
(c) An ax.
(d) A rat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bateman discover at the place he goes to visit that was not there before?
2. What does Luis do when Bateman tries to make him get away from him?
3. A few days before Christmas, Bateman takes Jeanette for ________________ on his way to the airport.
4. Who comes over to Luis and Bateman to help distract Luis long enough for Bateman to escape?
5. Bateman wanders around the city and finds himself at a ____________ for another killing.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Luis moving back to Arizona, according to Luis when he runs into Bateman at Barney's?
2. What does Bateman do with the body of Paul Owen after he murders him? Where does he put it?
3. What does the private detective already seem to believe about the disappearance of Paul Owen?
4. Why does Bateman decide to go to dinner with his brother, even though he is not very close to him?
5. What does Bateman's mother say to him when Bateman goes out to the assisted living facility to visit her?
6. How does Bateman ensnare the child when he decides to go to the zoo one day?
7. How does Jean respond to the incident with the restaurant and the reservation snafu?
8. What does Bateman use to torture the two women who he brings back to his apartment during the first part of this section?
9. What is the special dessert that Bateman has created for Evelyn when they are having dinner together?
10. Why did the girl from the meat packing district decide to go with Bateman again, even though he tortured her the last time?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)