|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finally at dinner, Bateman tells Evelyn that their relationship ______________ and he no longer wants to see her.
(a) Isn't fun anymore.
(b) Is meaningless.
(c) Is over.
(d) Was always fake.
2. Once Owen is dead, Bateman decides to make Owen's apartment look as though he decided to go to _______________ for a bit.
(a) The Hamptons.
(b) The Bahamas.
3. What happens when McDermott comes back to the group at Nell's, adding to Bateman's frustration?
(a) He comes back with Luis.
(b) He comes back completely wasted.
(c) He doesn't have any drugs.
(d) He comes back with another woman.
4. What does Bateman use in order to keep Luis away from him so that he can go home without incident?
(a) A gun.
(b) A can of mace.
(c) A Taser.
(d) A knife.
5. Where does Bateman look in order to try to fake a reservation at Dorsia when he takes his date there?
(a) Gossip magazine.
(b) Society page.
(c) Reservation book.
(d) Bank account.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bateman do when he arrives at his office during his dramatic escape from the police?
2. Bateman tells the women to meet him at _______________________ where they run into each other.
3. Who happens to witness the shooting of the musician though Bateman didn't see him there before shooting?
4. During the phone call about dinner, both Evelyn and ____________ call Bateman to make plans that night.
5. What leaves Bateman feeling bored when he is hanging out at Nell's with some of his friends?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)