|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bateman manage to capture the large rat that he finds in his apartment?
(a) He doesn't.
(b) A box.
(c) A trap.
(d) His bare hands.
2. What does Bateman use in order to keep Luis away from him so that he can go home without incident?
(a) A can of mace.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A Taser.
3. What does Bateman put Owen into in order to transport the body to another location?
(b) File cabinet.
(c) Duffel bag.
(d) Sleeping bag.
4. What does Bateman encourage the two women he invites over to his apartment to do?
(a) Leave before he kills them.
(b) Watch a movie.
(c) Have sex with each other.
(d) Kill each other.
5. After Bateman leaves, he realizes he does not have the strong urge to ____________ when he is with Jean.
(a) Impress anyone.
(c) Have sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. A few days before Christmas, Bateman takes Jeanette for ________________ on his way to the airport.
2. During the phone call about dinner, both Evelyn and ____________ call Bateman to make plans that night.
3. Luis tells Bateman that he is moving to _______________ because he loves Bateman too much that he can not stand seeing him at work every day.
4. Who comes over to Luis and Bateman to help distract Luis long enough for Bateman to escape?
5. Who suggests that Bateman does not look happy when he goes out to visit this person?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)