|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bateman encourage the two women he invites over to his apartment to do?
(a) Watch a movie.
(b) Leave before he kills them.
(c) Have sex with each other.
(d) Kill each other.
2. What leaves Bateman feeling bored when he is hanging out at Nell's with some of his friends?
(a) The stupid girls who came along.
(b) The music.
(c) The food.
(d) The drugs.
3. A few days before Christmas, Bateman takes Jeanette for ________________ on his way to the airport.
(a) Spa appointment.
(b) An abortion.
(c) A visit with his mother.
(d) A job interview.
4. Bateman decides against the gym killing spree because the ________ and the murder the night before has sated his urge to kill.
(d) Urinal cake.
5. Where is Bateman traveling to when he drops Jeanette off at the location as referenced in #176?
Short Answer Questions
1. Luis tells Bateman that he is moving to _______________ because he loves Bateman too much that he can not stand seeing him at work every day.
2. Bateman spends the rest of his summer going from one ______________ to another to pass the time.
3. Once Owen is dead, Bateman decides to make Owen's apartment look as though he decided to go to _______________ for a bit.
4. What does Bateman fail to order when he goes out with McDermott to Smith & Wollensky?
5. The serial killer in his letters talks about being able to feel the _______ of one of the victim's relatives staring at him.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Bateman bored as he is hanging out with McDermott and Taylor?
2. How does Bateman ensnare the child when he decides to go to the zoo one day?
3. What does Ted Bundy reveal in his letters to his fiancee as Bateman hears them read on the Patty Winters show?
4. Why does Bateman decide to go to dinner with his brother, even though he is not very close to him?
5. How does Jean respond to the incident with the restaurant and the reservation snafu?
6. What does Bateman use to torture the two women who he brings back to his apartment during the first part of this section?
7. What does Bateman use to kill the woman he picks up at a club during the first part of this section?
8. What is the special dessert that Bateman has created for Evelyn when they are having dinner together?
9. What happens with the reservation that Bateman pretended to have in order to get into an exclusive restaurant?
10. What does Bateman reveal about his feelings toward Jean, who he has been seeing regularly?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)