|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bateman use in order to keep Luis away from him so that he can go home without incident?
(a) A can of mace.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
(d) A Taser.
2. Who is the 1980s band that Bateman discusses in detail after the scene with the police officers and the escape?
(b) Huey Lewis and the News.
(c) Whitney Houston.
3. What does Bateman use to pay for the meal, which makes him feel like he might be better than his dinner partner?
(a) Nothing - he never has to pay.
(b) Platinum American Express.
(c) Gold Card.
4. During the phone call about dinner, both Evelyn and ____________ call Bateman to make plans that night.
5. What does Bateman accept the delivery of when he also notices that he has a rat in his bathroom?
(a) A new couch.
(b) A chest of drawers.
(c) New CDs.
(d) A group of new electronics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Luis tells Bateman that he is moving to _______________ because he loves Bateman too much that he can not stand seeing him at work every day.
2. Bateman is deeply _____________ when the private detective comes by, but the detective doesn't seem to notice.
3. Why doesn't Bateman end up eating the girl that he met and then killed at the club?
4. How does Bateman end up killing Paul Owen, after revealing his true identity to him?
5. Once Owen is dead, Bateman decides to make Owen's apartment look as though he decided to go to _______________ for a bit.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bateman not end up shooting and killing everyone at the gym where he works out?
2. What does Bateman call his lawyer and say when he completes his killing spree one evening?
3. Why does Bateman walk away from the homeless man that he had blinded in the past?
4. How does Bateman ensnare the child when he decides to go to the zoo one day?
5. What does Bateman attempt to do with the body of the girl he met at the club and then killed?
6. Why is Bateman bored as he is hanging out with McDermott and Taylor?
7. What does Bateman do with the body of Paul Owen after he murders him? Where does he put it?
8. Why is Luis moving back to Arizona, according to Luis when he runs into Bateman at Barney's?
9. What does Ted Bundy reveal in his letters to his fiancee as Bateman hears them read on the Patty Winters show?
10. What happens when Bateman goes to Smith & Wollensky with McDermott? What does Bateman fail to do?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)