Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes nameless in the 'Blackwater Woods'?
2. What was the narrator of 'Bluefish' doing when she saw the Bluefish?
3. What do the leaves on the honey tree look like?
4. What does the narrator of 'The Honey Tree' love as she climbs the honey tree?
5. What does the narrator not want to do in 'White Night'?
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect the tone of the poems that had this as a central theme?
What did Oliver learn from the blue heron, and how did this change her actions?
Which poem did you relate to the most in this book? Why is this? What about this poem touched you, and why?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)