|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes nameless in the 'Blackwater Woods'?
2. What was the narrator of 'Bluefish' doing when she saw the Bluefish?
3. What do the leaves on the honey tree look like?
4. What does the narrator of 'The Honey Tree' love as she climbs the honey tree?
5. What does the narrator not want to do in 'White Night'?
Essay Topic 1
There was a lot of interesting advice given and received in these poems. What are some examples of this advice, and what were the consequences of it?
Essay Topic 2
Diversity was a major theme in this book as many different lifestyles and ranks in society were described. How was this theme shown in this book, and why do you think the author felt it was so important?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the different natural settings included in this collection, and what did they each indicate about Oliver's personality?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)