Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes nameless in the 'Blackwater Woods'?
2. What was the narrator of 'Bluefish' doing when she saw the Bluefish?
3. What do the leaves on the honey tree look like?
4. What does the narrator of 'The Honey Tree' love as she climbs the honey tree?
5. What does the narrator not want to do in 'White Night'?
In 'Crossing the Swamp' Oliver talks about how trials and hardships have shaped her life. What are some of the ways her life was shaped by these things, and how did she present these ideas in this poem.
What happened to the 'Lost Children', and what were some of the theories Oliver had about these circumstances.
What did Oliver state about happiness in 'The Plum Trees', and how were these ideas substantiated?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)