Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the narrator of 'Bluefish' doing when she saw the Bluefish?
2. What is the country made of in 'Humpbacks'?
3. What would make a paradise for the narrator of 'The Sea'?
4. How many humpbacks are near the boat in 'Humpbacks'?
5. What season does 'Music' take place in?
What role does symbolism play in these poems and where does it appear? How is the tone and meaning of the poems altered by the presence of these symbols?
What are some of the different natural settings included in this collection, and what did they each indicate about Oliver's personality?
Many of these poems dealt with Oliver's thoughts about the treatment of Indians. What are some of the main incidents of this, and how was her tone and opinion presented in these poems?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)