Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes nameless in the 'Blackwater Woods'?
2. What was the narrator of 'Bluefish' doing when she saw the Bluefish?
3. What do the leaves on the honey tree look like?
4. What does the narrator of 'The Honey Tree' love as she climbs the honey tree?
5. What does the narrator not want to do in 'White Night'?
Essay Topic 1
There was a lot of interesting advice given and received in these poems. What are some examples of this advice, and what were the consequences of it?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect the tone of the poems that had this as a central theme?
Essay Topic 3
Many mother and daughter relationships were described in this collection of poems. What were some of these highlighted relationships, and how did they affect Oliver and her writing?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)