|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What can the miracle that provides life provide in darkness?
2. What does the narrator describe at the beginning of 'Little Sister Pond'?
3. Which of these words does the narrator use to describe the rain in 'Spring'?
4. What swarms around the animal in 'Happiness'?
5. How long did it take for Lydia's family to find where she slept in 'The Lost Children'?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is the question asked at the end of 'The Garden'?
This section contains 863 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)