|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the listener drown in in 'Music'?
(a) The river.
(b) The mystery.
(c) The music.
(d) The pleasure.
2. What do the Bluefish eat?
3. Which of these does the narrator of 'The Snakes' compare the snakes to?
(a) None of these.
(b) Dance partners.
(c) Dripping honey.
(d) Clouds billowing.
4. In 'The Sea', what spills from the narrator's bones when she is by the sea?
5. What wanders with the narrator in 'White Night'?
(a) The clouds.
(b) The stars.
(c) The river.
(d) The moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator of 'The Honey Tree' love as she climbs the honey tree?
2. In 'Fish', what does the fish refuse to do?
3. What storms in 'May'?
4. What swarms around the animal in 'Happiness'?
5. What kind of animal is featured in 'Happiness'?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)