|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these does the narrator of 'The Snakes' compare the snakes to?
(a) Clouds billowing.
(b) Dripping honey.
(c) Dance partners.
(d) None of these.
2. How does the sea move, as described in the poem 'The Sea'?
(a) Splash by splash.
(b) Wind by wind.
(c) Stroke by stroke.
(d) Wave by wave.
3. What does the narrator of 'The Sea' call the sea?
(a) Her dream house.
(b) The illustration of her soul.
(c) Her sanctuary.
(d) The birthplace of her best thoughts.
4. Where did the narrator of 'Music' later hear the music again?
(a) Behind closed doors.
(b) At her workplace.
(c) In her memories.
(d) In her dreams.
5. What do the trees in the 'Blackwater Woods' turn themselves into?
(b) Pillars of light.
(c) Castle towers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator want to do at the end of 'The Meeting'?
2. What are compared to black blossoms in 'Blossom'?
3. What becomes nameless in the 'Blackwater Woods'?
4. What kind of body does the narrator want in 'The Sea'?
5. What does the narrator of 'Blackwater Woods' say a man must love?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)