|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator of 'Bluefish' think the earth does before it becomes Heaven?
2. What do the frogs shout in 'Blossom'?
(a) Their needs.
(b) Their poems.
(c) Their standards.
(d) Their desires.
3. What does the narrator of 'Blackwater Woods' say a man must love?
4. What swims in everyone in 'Blossom'?
(a) The moon.
(b) The Earth.
(c) The sun.
(d) The stars.
5. Who pushes packed leaves in 'Spring'?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A mouse.
(c) The narrator's dog.
(d) The narrator's rake.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 'Fish', where is the fish when he dies?
2. How does the narrator describe the movement of the creature described in the second part of 'Little Sister Pond'?
3. How does the narrator describe her thoughts in the third part of 'Little Sister Pond'?
4. What does the narrator of 'Blossom' say people long for before their death?
5. What is the country made of in 'Humpbacks'?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)