|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What chops at people like an iron hoe in 'Blossom'?
2. Where did the narrator of' Music' first hear the music?
(a) By the sea.
(b) In a dream.
(c) In a forest glade.
(d) In a church.
3. What does the narrator describe at the beginning of 'Little Sister Pond'?
(a) The smells.
(b) The sights.
(c) The sounds.
(d) The touches.
4. What color is the creature described in the second part of 'Little Sister Pond'?
5. What can be seen by an animal in 'Spring'?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the leaves on the honey tree look like?
2. What does the narrator feel inside her at the end of 'Fish'?
3. What floats away on the ponds in the 'Blackwater Woods'?
4. What holds the Bluefish quietly?
5. Which of these words does the narrator use to describe the rain in 'Spring'?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)