|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What makes John Chapman a legend in 'John Chapman'?
a) His speeches.
b) His clothing.
c) His relations with the Indians.
d) His trees.
2. What does the narrator see sizzling under the door in 'Web'?
c) Ambulance lights.
d) Electric lights.
3. How many people does the narrator walk through the whorehouse with in 'An Old Whorehouse'?
4. What can the miracle that provides life provide in darkness?
a) Gentle direction.
b) Life lessons.
d) A map.
5. How many things does the narrator of 'Blackwater Woods' say a man must do in the world?
This section contains 807 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)