|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes nameless in the 'Blackwater Woods'?
(a) The ponds.
(b) The trees.
(c) The rivers.
(d) The travellers.
2. What was the narrator of 'Bluefish' doing when she saw the Bluefish?
3. What do the leaves on the honey tree look like?
(a) Warning signs.
(c) Dark hair.
4. What does the narrator of 'The Honey Tree' love as she climbs the honey tree?
(a) Her home.
(b) Her body.
(d) Her mother.
5. What does the narrator not want to do in 'White Night'?
(a) Startle the night.
(c) Wake up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe her thoughts in the third part of 'Little Sister Pond'?
2. What do the frogs shout in 'Blossom'?
3. What does the narrator of 'Blossom' say death is a state of?
4. What does the narrator of 'The Snakes' compare the snakes to?
5. What rubs its hands all over the narrator in 'Spring'?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)