Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes nameless in the 'Blackwater Woods'?
(a) The ponds.
(b) The trees.
(c) The rivers.
(d) The travellers.
2. What was the narrator of 'Bluefish' doing when she saw the Bluefish?
3. What do the leaves on the honey tree look like?
(a) Warning signs.
(c) Dark hair.
4. What does the narrator of 'The Honey Tree' love as she climbs the honey tree?
(a) Her home.
(b) Her body.
(d) Her mother.
5. What does the narrator not want to do in 'White Night'?
(a) Startle the night.
(c) Wake up.
6. How does the narrator describe her thoughts in the third part of 'Little Sister Pond'?
7. What do the frogs shout in 'Blossom'?
(a) Their poems.
(b) Their desires.
(c) Their standards.
(d) Their needs.
8. What does the narrator of 'Blossom' say death is a state of?
9. What does the narrator of 'The Snakes' compare the snakes to?
(a) A choral piece.
(b) A matched team.
(c) Leaves on the breeze.
(d) All of these.
10. What rubs its hands all over the narrator in 'Spring'?
(a) The mist.
(b) The dog.
(c) The rain.
(d) The Spring.
11. What is described in the second part of 'Little Sister Pond'?
(a) A damselfly.
(b) A doe.
(c) A fish.
(d) A frog.
12. What has a captain in 'Humpbacks' seen a whale playing with?
(b) Life savers.
13. What touches the head of the muskrat in 'White Night'?
(a) The moon.
(b) The narrator.
(c) The river.
(d) The wind.
14. Where are the packed leaves pushed in 'Spring'?
(b) A ditch.
(d) The river bed.
15. Who is the wood duck calling to in 'Little Sister Pond'?
(a) The narrator.
(b) Her hatchlings.
(c) Her mate.
(d) An intruder.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe a muskrat in 'White Night'?
2. In 'The Sea', what spills from the narrator's bones when she is by the sea?
3. Who pushes packed leaves in 'Spring'?
4. What wanders with the narrator in 'White Night'?
5. What is the narrator doing in 'White Night'?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)