Mid-Book Test (up to And Old Whorehouse, Rain in Ohio, Web, University Hospital, Boston and Skunk Cabbage)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does John Chapman always try to honor in 'John Chapman'?
a) Government officials.
b) The law.
c) The Indians.
d) God's creations.
2. What does the changing water remind the blue heron of in 'A Poem For the Blue Heron'?
3. Who killed a crow the week before in 'Crows and Owls'?
a) A fox.
b) An owl.
c) A man.
d) A hawk.
4. Where could the narrator in 'The Kitten' have taken the kitten?
a) A vet.
b) A graveyard.
c) A land fill.
d) A museum.
5. In 'Clapp's Pond', what...
This section contains 499 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)