Short Answer Questions Key
1. What does the narrator eat in 'August'?
2. What does the narrator in 'August' compare what she is eating to?
3. What is the only part of the narrator's body she is concerned with in 'August'?
4. What season does 'Mushrooms' take place in?
5. What pulls the mushrooms in 'Mushrooms' from the ground?
All of these.
6. Why do some people not gather the mushrooms in 'Mushrooms'?
Some are poison.
7. Where is the dead kitten buried in 'The Kitten'?
8. How did the narrator of 'The Kitten' feel when she buried the kitten?
This section contains 3,368 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)