Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - August, Mushrooms, The Kitten, Lightning and In the Pinewoods, Crows and Owl
1. What does the narrator eat in 'August'?
2. What does the narrator in 'August' compare what she is eating to?
3. What is the only part of the narrator's body she is concerned with in 'August'?
4. What season does 'Mushrooms' take place in?
5. What pulls the mushrooms in 'Mushrooms' from the ground?
6. Why do some people not gather the mushrooms in 'Mushrooms'?
7. Where is the dead kitten buried in 'The Kitten'?
8. How did the narrator of 'The Kitten' feel when she buried the kitten?
9. Where could the narrator in 'The Kitten' have taken the kitten?
10. What shines...
This section contains 2,115 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)