|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Humpbacks, A Meeting, Little Sister Pond, The Roses and Blackberries.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes the beast in 'Tasting the Wild Grapes' to explode at times?
(a) The smell of grapes.
(b) Walking by it.
(c) Hearing footsteps.
(d) The sound of thunder.
2. What was Isaac's last name in 'The Lost Children'?
3. What are seen drinking at the Great Pond?
(b) All of these.
4. In 'Clapp's Pond', what does the narrator see drinking from the lake miles away?
(a) A pheasant.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A doe.
(d) An egret.
5. What charts the health of the patients at the hospital?
(c) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the crow call in 'Rain in Ohio'?
2. What can be seen by an animal in 'Spring'?
3. What is the narrator unsure she can do in 'Web'?
4. What can the miracle that provides life provide in darkness?
5. How many snakes are seen by the narrator in 'The Snakes'?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)