|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Humpbacks, A Meeting, Little Sister Pond, The Roses and Blackberries.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who killed a crow the week before in 'Crows and Owls'?
(a) A fox.
(b) A man.
(c) An owl.
(d) A hawk.
2. What kind of life would the narrator of 'The Meeting' like to live?
(a) A wild life.
(b) A calm life.
(c) A natural life.
(d) A busy life.
3. What kind of home does the blue heron leave to find in 'A Poem For the Blue Heron'?
(a) A cave.
(b) A shallow ditch.
(c) A tree.
(d) A nest.
4. What is the narrator unsure she can do in 'Web'?
5. What does the narrator compare sin to in 'An Old Whorehouse'?
(b) Stagnant water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John Chapman use as a hat in 'John Chapman'?
2. Which of these words does the narrator use to describe the rain in 'Spring'?
3. What is the only part of the narrator's body she is concerned with in 'August'?
4. How old was Isaac when he went missing in 'The Lost Children'?
5. What does the crow call in 'Rain in Ohio'?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)