|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through May, White Night, The Fish, Honey at the Table and Crossing the Swamp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these does the narrator of 'The Snakes' compare the snakes to?
(a) None of these.
(b) Clouds billowing.
(c) Dripping honey.
(d) Dance partners.
2. How did Isaac feel when he returned to the world in 'The Lost Children'?
3. In 'Clapp's Pond', how wide is Clapp's Pond?
(a) 2 miles.
(b) 1 mile.
(c) 4 miles.
(d) 3 miles.
4. How long does the storm in 'Lightning' last?
(a) 6 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 4 hours.
(d) 7 hours.
5. Where is the narrator in 'Flying'?
(a) A hot-air balloon.
(b) An airport.
(c) A plane.
(d) A large meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the flowers in 'May' possess a certainty of?
2. What did someone tell the narrator in the second part of 'A Poem for the Blue Heron'?
3. What swims in everyone in 'Blossom'?
4. What month does the narrator of 'A Poem for the Blue Heron' see the blue heron?
5. What provides spiritual honey to the narrator of 'May'?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)