|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through May, White Night, The Fish, Honey at the Table and Crossing the Swamp.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator describe a muskrat in 'White Night'?
2. What season does 'Mushrooms' take place in?
3. How many crows hunt together in 'Crows and Owls'?
4. What month does the narrator of 'A Poem for the Blue Heron' see the blue heron?
5. How many people does the narrator walk through the whorehouse with in 'An Old Whorehouse'?
Short Answer Questions
1. What springs up behind John Chapman as he wanders in 'John Chapman'?
2. What can be seen by an animal in 'Spring'?
3. What does the narrator say moles accomplish during their lives in 'Moles'?
4. What does the narrator of 'Cold Poem' say men become when it grows colder?
5. How old is the narrator when she walks through the whorehouse?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)