|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through And Old Whorehouse, Rain in Ohio, Web, University Hospital, Boston and Skunk Cabbage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to 'John Chapman', what decision must people make when they are in pain?
(a) To prosper or fail.
(b) To die or continue.
(c) To heal or fester.
(d) To feel or ignore.
2. What did John Chapman call women in 'John Chapman'?
(a) Masked beings.
3. What is the narrator unsure she can do in 'Web'?
4. How did Isaac feel when he returned to the world in 'The Lost Children'?
5. What do the birds decide not to do in the winter in 'A Poem for the Blue Heron'?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Lydia's last name in 'The Lost Children'?
2. What does the narrator recognize for the first time in 'Web'?
3. How old is the narrator when she walks through the whorehouse?
4. What does the narrator in 'August' compare what she is eating to?
5. What pulls the mushrooms in 'Mushrooms' from the ground?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)