|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through And Old Whorehouse, Rain in Ohio, Web, University Hospital, Boston and Skunk Cabbage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the crow call in 'Rain in Ohio'?
2. What is the beast in 'Tasting the Wild Grapes'?
(a) A skunk.
(b) A fox.
(c) A heron.
(d) A rabbit.
3. What does the narrator say moles accomplish during their lives in 'Moles'?
(a) Wreaking havoc.
(d) Replenishing the earth.
4. What is the whorehouse filled with?
(b) Old clothing.
5. How did Isaac go missing in 'The Lost Children'?
(a) He fell in a pit.
(b) He ran away.
(c) He was stolen.
(d) He got lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is thriving at the Boston Hospital?
2. How long does the storm in 'Lightning' last?
3. What did John Chapman call women in 'John Chapman'?
4. What does the lightning teach the narrator about in 'Lightning'?
5. What do the moles hide under in 'Moles'?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)