|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through And Old Whorehouse, Rain in Ohio, Web, University Hospital, Boston and Skunk Cabbage.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the snake in 'Rain in Ohio'?
2. Where is the narrator in 'Flying'?
(a) A plane.
(b) A large meeting.
(c) An airport.
(d) A hot-air balloon.
3. According to 'John Chapman', what decision must people make when they are in pain?
(a) To prosper or fail.
(b) To die or continue.
(c) To heal or fester.
(d) To feel or ignore.
4. What does the narrator of 'Clapp's Pond' do when it starts to rain?
(a) Goes inside her tent.
(b) Puts more logs on the fire.
(c) Dances in the rain.
(d) Makes her way home.
5. What does John Chapman use as a hat in 'John Chapman'?
(a) A board.
(b) A pot.
(c) A blanket.
(d) A tarp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What springs up behind John Chapman as he wanders in 'John Chapman'?
2. What was Lydia's last name in 'The Lost Children'?
3. Who does the narrator feel most sorry for in 'The Lost Children'?
4. What is the blue heron looking for in 'A Poem for the Blue Heron'?
5. What does the dust try to hide in the whorehouse?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)