|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moles, The Lost Children, The Bobcat, Fall Song and Egrets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do some people not gather the mushrooms in 'Mushrooms'?
(a) They are in a hidden place.
(b) Some are poison.
(c) Some do not like them.
(d) They are protected.
2. What shines in 'Lightning'?
(a) The rain.
(b) The oaks.
(c) The lake.
(d) The house lights.
3. Where is the dead kitten buried in 'The Kitten'?
(a) A garden.
(b) A graveyard.
(c) A flower bed.
(d) A field.
4. Where could the narrator in 'The Kitten' have taken the kitten?
(a) A graveyard.
(b) A vet.
(c) A land fill.
(d) A museum.
5. How long does the storm in 'Lightning' last?
(a) 7 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many crows hunt together in 'Crows and Owls'?
2. What made people think Lydia was taken by Indians in 'The Lost Children'?
3. Why did the narrator in 'The Lost Children' say Tarhe refused to return Isaac?
4. What does the narrator in 'August' compare what she is eating to?
5. What was Lydia doing when she went missing in 'The Lost Children'?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)