|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moles, The Lost Children, The Bobcat, Fall Song and Egrets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made people think Lydia was taken by Indians in 'The Lost Children'?
(a) Her mother had a dream.
(b) There was a message left.
(c) Horseprints were found by her bonnet.
(d) She dropped trinkets on a road to a reservation.
2. What was Isaac doing when he went missing in 'The Lost Children'?
(a) Heading to school.
(b) Working in the fields.
(c) Going for a walk.
3. What beats the roof in 'Lightning'?
(d) Tree branches.
4. Which of these is used to describe the moles in 'Moles'?
(b) All of these.
5. In 'The Lost Children', what was near the footprints found of Lydia's?
(a) A house of sticks.
(b) A cave.
(c) A bonnet.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do some people not gather the mushrooms in 'Mushrooms'?
2. What pulls the mushrooms in 'Mushrooms' from the ground?
3. Why did the narrator in 'The Lost Children' say Tarhe refused to return Isaac?
4. How did Isaac feel when he returned to the world in 'The Lost Children'?
5. What did the narrator think Isaac caught when he went missing in 'The Lost Children'?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)