|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moles, The Lost Children, The Bobcat, Fall Song and Egrets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lydia doing when she went missing in 'The Lost Children'?
(a) Herding her cows.
(b) Going for a walk.
(c) Checking her mail.
(d) Visiting a friend.
2. What does the crow dream about in 'Crows and Owls'?
(a) Beating a man.
(b) Laying eggs.
(c) Catching an owl.
(d) Finding a lover.
3. How long did it take for Lydia's family to find where she slept in 'The Lost Children'?
(a) 8 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 6 days.
(d) 5 days.
4. How many crows hunt together in 'Crows and Owls'?
5. What beats the roof in 'Lightning'?
(a) Tree branches.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the narrator of 'The Kitten' feel when she buried the kitten?
2. What was Isaac's last name in 'The Lost Children'?
3. What shines in 'Lightning'?
4. What do the moles find delicious in 'Moles'?
5. In 'The Lost Children', what was near the footprints found of Lydia's?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)