|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moles, The Lost Children, The Bobcat, Fall Song and Egrets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where could the narrator in 'The Kitten' have taken the kitten?
(a) A land fill.
(b) A graveyard.
(c) A vet.
(d) A museum.
2. What does the lightning teach the narrator about in 'Lightning'?
(d) Human nature.
3. What was Isaac doing when he went missing in 'The Lost Children'?
(a) Heading to school.
(b) Working in the fields.
(d) Going for a walk.
4. What does the crow dream about in 'Crows and Owls'?
(a) Laying eggs.
(b) Finding a lover.
(c) Catching an owl.
(d) Beating a man.
5. What was Lydia's last name in 'The Lost Children'?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the narrator in 'The Lost Children' say Tarhe refused to return Isaac?
2. What does the narrator in 'August' compare what she is eating to?
3. What season does 'Mushrooms' take place in?
4. How did Isaac go missing in 'The Lost Children'?
5. How did Isaac feel when he returned to the world in 'The Lost Children'?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)