|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Moles, The Lost Children, The Bobcat, Fall Song and Egrets.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator feel during the storm in 'Lightning'?
(b) All of these.
2. What was Lydia's last name in 'The Lost Children'?
3. What was Isaac's last name in 'The Lost Children'?
4. Which of these is used to describe the moles in 'Moles'?
(a) All of these.
5. Why do some people not gather the mushrooms in 'Mushrooms'?
(a) Some do not like them.
(b) They are in a hidden place.
(c) Some are poison.
(d) They are protected.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the moles find delicious in 'Moles'?
2. Who does the narrator feel most sorry for in 'The Lost Children'?
3. How long did it take for Lydia's family to find where she slept in 'The Lost Children'?
4. What does the narrator eat in 'August'?
5. Why did the narrator in 'The Lost Children' say Tarhe refused to return Isaac?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)