1. What does the narrator eat in 'August'?
(c) Wheat bread.
2. What does the narrator in 'August' compare what she is eating to?
3. What is the only part of the narrator's body she is concerned with in 'August'?
(a) Her tongue.
(b) Her stomach.
(c) Her lips.
(d) Her fingers.
4. What season does 'Mushrooms' take place in?
5. What pulls the mushrooms in 'Mushrooms' from the ground?
(a) The winds.
(b) The rains.
(c) All of these.
(d) The moisture.
6. Why do some people not gather the mushrooms in 'Mushrooms'?
(a) They are protected.
(b) Some do not like them.
(c) Some are poison.
(d) They are in a hidden place.
7. Where is the dead kitten buried in 'The Kitten'?
(a) A flower bed.
(b) A garden.
(c) A field.
(d) A graveyard.
8. How did the narrator of 'The Kitten' feel when she buried the kitten?
This section contains 3,368 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)