|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose body does Shadow find in the trunk of the raffle car in Chapter 20?
(a) Sam Black Crow.
(b) Alison McGovern.
2. In what southern state is Rock City located?
3. Before leaving Mr. Nancy, Shadow remembers that Ganesha told him to do what?
(a) Bury the sacred branch.
(b) Meet with Czernobog.
(c) Check a trunk.
(d) Burn an offering to him.
4. Why does Shadow remove part of Chad Mulligan's memory in Chapter 20?
(a) He does not want him to commit suicide.
(b) He fears Mulligan is growing to powerful in Lakeside.
(c) He fear Milligan will reveal the existence of gods.
(d) He wants Mulligan to remain innocent
5. With what god does Shadow leave Rock City?
(b) Mr. Nancy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rescues Shadow from the freezing water in Chapter 20?
2. Where does Shadow drive Mr. Nancy at the beginning of Chapter 19?
3. How does Laura kill Mr. World in Chapter 18?
4. What news about Wednesday do Czernobog and Mr. Nancy bring to Shadow in Chapter 13?
5. What is Mr. Town sent to collect in Virginia in Chapter 17?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the nature of Wednesday's vigil?
2. How do Sam Black Crow and Shadow connect in Chapter 13?
3. What major plot development does Shadow witness from his jail television in Chapter 13?
4. How does Laura Moon kill Mr. World in Chapter 18?
5. How does Shadow Moon interact with the camp of the new gods in Chapter 14?
6. Why have children been disappearing for years in Lakewood?
7. What does Shadow experience on the tree on the first day of the vigil?
8. What transformation does Laura Moon undergo in Chapter 17?
9. What does Shadow experience on the tree on the second day of the vigil?
10. Describe Shadow's interaction with Zorya Polunochnyaya in Chapter 16?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)