|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which seemingly mortal individual turns out to be a god in Chapter 14?
(b) Chad Mulligan.
(c) Laura Moon.
(d) Sam Black Crow.
2. Which god tosses the spear dedicating the battle to Odin?
3. In what form does the search engine appear in Chapter 12?
(a) A light from the clouds.
(b) A helicoper.
(c) A mechanical spider.
(d) A man in a black duster.
4. Why is Mr. Town unable to deliver the branch to Mr. World in this chapter?
(a) The battle has already begun.
(b) He cannot find Rock City.
(c) Laura kills him.
(d) The branch is stolen by Easter.
5. What news about Wednesday do Czernobog and Mr. Nancy bring to Shadow in Chapter 13?
(a) He has joined the new gods.
(b) He has killed the Media God.
(c) He has disappeared.
(d) He is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what southern state is Rock City located?
2. What does Mr. Nancy tell Shadow about his servitude to Wednesday as they drive with the body in Chapter 14?
3. Who kills Hinzlemann?
4. Why does Atsula die before reaching America with her tribe?
5. In Chapter 16, what does Zorya Polunochnyaya turn Shadow's coin into?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Shadow experience on the tree on the first day of the vigil?
2. What divine message does Shadow recall in Chapter 19?
3. Describe Shadow's interaction with Zorya Polunochnyaya in Chapter 16?
4. How does Shadow's journey in Chapter 16 end?
5. How does Shadow Moon interact with the camp of the new gods in Chapter 14?
6. How does the war begin in Chapter 12?
7. What is Loki and Wednesday's plan for the battle?
8. What transformation does Laura Moon undergo in Chapter 17?
9. What connection forms between Wututu and Agasu when they are taken to America?
10. What do Mr. Nancy and Shadow do in Chapter 19?
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)