|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which god tosses the spear dedicating the battle to Odin?
2. What news about Wednesday do Czernobog and Mr. Nancy bring to Shadow in Chapter 13?
(a) He has killed the Media God.
(b) He has joined the new gods.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He has disappeared.
3. Whose death does Wednesday admit to orchestrating in Chapter 18?
(c) Mr. Town's.
4. What state does Whiskey Jack tell Shadow to visit if he wants to find Thunderbirds?
(a) West Virginia.
(b) South Carolina.
5. What does Wednesday request for his afterlife at the end of Chapter 16?
(a) More life.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 12, what does Wednesday call the realm behind the normal world where the gods can be seen in their true form?
2. What merciful occurrence happens at the end of the first day of Shadow's vigil?
3. In Chapter 16, what does Zorya Polunochnyaya turn Shadow's coin into?
4. Why is Mr. Town unable to deliver the branch to Mr. World in this chapter?
5. What does Sam Black Crow do when Shadow is accused of murder by Audrey Burton in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is backstage?
2. What betrayal occurs in the ranks of the new gods at the end of Chapter 17?
3. Describe Shadow's interaction with Zorya Polunochnyaya in Chapter 16?
4. What do Mr. Nancy and Shadow do in Chapter 19?
5. What is the nature of Wednesday's vigil?
6. How do Sam Black Crow and Shadow connect in Chapter 13?
7. What is Loki and Wednesday's plan for the battle?
8. How does Shadow Moon interact with the camp of the new gods in Chapter 14?
9. What transformation does Laura Moon undergo in Chapter 17?
10. What major plot development does Shadow witness from his jail television in Chapter 13?
This section contains 884 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)