|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Shadow dream about when he goes to sleep at the very end of Chapter 9?
(a) Laura Moon.
(c) His parents.
2. As what does Shadow Moon disguise himself in Chapter 5?
(a) A security guard.
(b) A banker.
(c) A hari krishna.
(d) A priest.
3. What particular lesson of prison life does Shadow learn early?
(a) Do your own time.
(b) Don't make friends.
(c) Don't make waves.
(d) Keep your head down.
4. To what Norse god do the Vikings of Chapter 3 build a hall in America?
5. Which member of the Zorya household gives Shadow a silver dollar in this chapter?
(a) Zorya Polunochnyaya.
(c) Zorya Utrennyaya.
(d) Zorya Vechernyaya.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wakes Shadow from his sleep at the very end of Chapter 8?
2. What does Bilquis tell the unnamed man in Chapter 1 to do while they have sex?
3. Why does Shadow assume his friend Robbie Burton died in a car accident?
4. According to Wednesday, how did the other old gods escape Mr. Wood and Mr. Stone at the restaurant?
5. What does Richie Hinzelmann do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who do Shadow and Wednesday meet in Chicago?
2. How does Laura Moon kill Mr. World in Chapter 18?
3. What is Shadow Moon's role in Wednesday's scam?
4. What service does the jinn perform for Salim in Chapter 7?
5. Describe Shadow's interaction with Zorya Polunochnyaya in Chapter 16?
6. How does Shadow deal with the approach of police on the scam in Chapter 5?
7. How does Shadow become acquainted with Lakeside?
8. What deal does Shadow strike in his Chapter 9 dream?
9. What unexpected incident occurs to Shadow Moon after the funeral in Chapter 2?
10. How does Wednesday explain to Shadow what happened at the restaurant after the summit at Odin's Hall?
This section contains 848 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)