|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Shadow Moon's Chapter 3 dream, what is the celestial room filled with?
(a) Frescoes and mosaics.
(b) Carvings and statues.
(c) Tables and chairs.
(d) Paintings and busts.
2. Which constellation is Zorya Polunochnyaya looking at when Shadow joins her on the fire escape in Chapter 4?
(c) Ursa Major.
(d) Ursa Minor.
3. How many gods are waiting in the hall when Wednesday arrives in Chapter 6?
4. Where does Shadow Moon meet Mr. Nancy in Chapter 5?
(a) The House of the Rock.
(b) The motel.
(c) Czernobog's brownstone.
(d) The bank.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 3, where does Shadow Moon meet Wednesday?
(a) A clearing in the woods.
(b) Wednesday's car.
(c) A diner.
(d) The motel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state do Shadow and Wednesday enter at the beginning of Chapter 9?
2. What game do Shadow and Czernobog play to decide whether the latter will join Wednesday's campaign?
3. Why does Salim jostle the cab driver in Chapter 7?
4. In Chapter 8, Ibis tell Shadow that the dead in ancient Egypt would be fed to Ammet the soul-eater if their sins outweighed what?
5. In what city is Salim a door-to-door salesman?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Shadow enter the realm of the gods at the end of Chapter 5?
2. What offer do Ibis and Jacquel make to Shadow in Chapter 8?
3. What unexpected incident occurs to Shadow Moon after the funeral in Chapter 2?
4. Describe Shadow's temptation by Media.
5. What does Zorya Polunochnyaya give Shadow Moon in Chapter 4?
6. How does Shadow escape captivity at the end of Chapter 6?
7. Describe Mr. Wednesday.
8. Why is Shadow put off by Mr. Wednesday?
9. How is does Laura Moon find her way to Shadow's hotel in Chapter 3?
10. How were the dead judged in ancient Egypt?
This section contains 840 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)