|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many daughters does Czernobog have?
2. Why does the Dick Van Dyke Show seem strange to Shadow in Chapter 7?
(a) Rob beats his wife in it.
(b) It is in Arabic.
(c) It is in color.
(d) No one has any clothes on in it.
3. What does Shadow suddenly see around him as he is riding the ride at the end of Chapter 5?
4. What do Shadow, Ibis, and Jacquel do after Jacquel is finished working?
(a) They have a beer.
(b) They part ways.
(c) They discuss Wednesday's campaign.
(d) They go out for dinner.
5. How many gods are waiting in the hall when Wednesday arrives in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Essie Tregowen sent to America instead of being hanged in Chapter 4?
2. Why does Shadow assume his friend Robbie Burton died in a car accident?
3. Where does Shadow wake up after being knocked unconscious at the end of Chapter 2?
4. What object from Mad Sweeney does Shadow discover in his pocket in Chapter 2?
5. What particular lesson of prison life does Shadow learn early?
Short Essay Questions
1. What deal does Shadow strike in his Chapter 9 dream?
2. What service does the jinn perform for Salim in Chapter 7?
3. What is the full story surrounding Laura Moon's death?
4. Describe Mr. Wednesday.
5. How is Audrey Burton's behavior at Laura Moon's funeral surprising to Shadow?
6. How are Mr. Road and Mr. Town introduced in Chapter 9?
7. Who do Shadow and Wednesday meet in Chicago?
8. What offer do Ibis and Jacquel make to Shadow in Chapter 8?
9. How does Shadow discover that he needs to go to Cairo in Chapter 7?
10. What unexpected incident occurs to Shadow Moon after the funeral in Chapter 2?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)