|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the silver dollar supposed to provide for Shadow Moon?
2. What do Mr. Ibis and Mr. Jacquel do for a living?
(a) They lay concrete.
(b) They run an antique store.
(c) They run a funeral parlor.
(d) They are school teachers.
3. What brand of car does Shadow Moon purchase in Chapter 10?
4. What warning does the Buffalo Man give Shadow at the end of his Chapter 9?
(a) He will soon die.
(b) Death is coming to Lakeside.
(c) The world will soon end.
(d) The old gods will fall.
5. Who does Shadow dream about when he goes to sleep at the very end of Chapter 9?
(a) His parents.
(c) Laura Moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bilquis tell the unnamed man in Chapter 1 to do while they have sex?
2. In Chapter 8, Ibis tell Shadow that the dead in ancient Egypt would be fed to Ammet the soul-eater if their sins outweighed what?
3. How many daughters does Czernobog have?
4. What state do Shadow and Wednesday enter at the beginning of Chapter 9?
5. What bank documents does Wednesday make copies of at the beginning of Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Shadow's dream in Chapter 8.
2. Who do Shadow and Wednesday meet in Chicago?
3. What is Wednesday's plan to get money from the bank?
4. What is the Lakeside raffle?
5. How does Essie Tregowen make her way to America in Chapter 4?
6. What is the purpose of the checkers game in Chapter 4?
7. What deal does Shadow strike in his Chapter 9 dream?
8. How does Shadow enter the realm of the gods at the end of Chapter 5?
9. How is Audrey Burton's behavior at Laura Moon's funeral surprising to Shadow?
10. What dream does Shadow have on his flight?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)