|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Shadow Moon's Chapter 3 dream, what is the celestial room filled with?
(a) Tables and chairs.
(b) Carvings and statues.
(c) Frescoes and mosaics.
(d) Paintings and busts.
2. How does Wednesday explain to Shadow that they will meet with the other gods?
(a) He says there is a door in the funhouse.
(b) He says Mr. Nancy will lead them there.
(c) He does not explain.
(d) He says they are to enter another realm.
3. Where does Shadow Moon meet Mr. Nancy in Chapter 5?
(a) The motel.
(b) The bank.
(c) Czernobog's brownstone.
(d) The House of the Rock.
4. How is the sky illuminated as Czernobog, Wednesday, Mr. Nancy,and Shadow approach the Hall at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Three suns.
(d) A blinding light that follows them.
5. What is the silver dollar supposed to provide for Shadow Moon?
Short Answer Questions
1. As what does Shadow Moon disguise himself in Chapter 5?
2. Where does the resurrected Laura Moon first appear to Shadow in Chapter 3?
3. Who is discovered dead near the end of Chapter 8?
4. What brand of car does Shadow Moon purchase in Chapter 10?
5. Where does Mr Wednesday run into Shadow the second time in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Shadow Moon's dream in Chapter 3.
2. How does Shadow escape captivity at the end of Chapter 6?
3. Who do Shadow and Wednesday meet in Chicago?
4. What is Shadow Moon's role in Wednesday's scam?
5. How does Shadow deal with the approach of police on the scam in Chapter 5?
6. What dream does Shadow have on his flight?
7. How does Essie Tregowen make her way to America in Chapter 4?
8. What happens to the Vikings in America at the end of Chapter 3?
9. How are Mr. Road and Mr. Town introduced in Chapter 9?
10. How do Shadow and Mad Sweeney interact during their night of drinking?
This section contains 835 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)