|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wednesday request for his afterlife at the end of Chapter 16?
(a) More life.
2. What does Wednesday admonish Shadow not to dream about in Chapter 11?
(b) Human sacrifice.
(c) The Buffalo Man.
3. Who rescues Shadow from the freezing water in Chapter 20?
(b) Audrey Burton.
(c) Chad Mulligan.
(d) Sam Black Crow.
4. Who is revealed to be Shadow's father in Chapter 16?
(b) Mr. Nancy.
(d) Richie Hinzlemann.
5. Who does Chad Mulligan tell Shadow is missing in Chapter 11?
(b) Marguerite Olson.
(d) His wife.
6. Why does Atsula die before reaching America with her tribe?
(a) She doubted the gods.
(b) She kills herself in grief for her lost home.
(c) She fights off a wild bear to protect her tribe.
(d) Her tribe murders her.
7. In what state will the vigil for Wednesday take place?
8. Under what charge does Chad Mulligan arrest Shadow in Chapter 13?
(a) Parole violation.
(c) Grand theft auto.
9. Which god does Horus fetch from Rock City to help Shadow in Chapter 17?
(d) Whiskey Jack.
10. With what god does Shadow leave Rock City?
(c) Mr. Nancy.
11. Whose death does Wednesday admit to orchestrating in Chapter 18?
(d) Mr. Town's.
12. What god do Wednesday and Shadow meet in San Francisco?
(b) Mr. Nancy.
13. How does the town of Lakeside reason that Marguerite Olson's son disappeared?
(a) He was kidnapped by someone form out of town.
(b) His mother murdered him.
(c) He ran away in the winter.
(d) His father took him.
14. What item(s) mysteriously appears in Sam Black Crow's hands in the end of Chapter 20?
(a) A key to Shadow's car.
(b) Wednesday's glass eye.
(c) White roses.
(d) A coin.
15. To what resident of Lakeside is Sam Black Crow related?
(a) Chad Mulligan.
(b) Alison McGovern.
(c) Richie Hinzelmann.
(d) Marguerite Olson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bast take from Shadow when she meets him on the path?
2. What city is Shadow going to at the end of Chapter 19?
3. What state does Whiskey Jack tell Shadow to visit if he wants to find Thunderbirds?
4. Which god weighs Shadow's sins in the hall of the dead?
5. Which of the following characters does not die at the end of Chapter 18?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)