|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What merciful occurrence happens at the end of the first day of Shadow's vigil?
(a) His binding falls away.
(b) It rains.
(c) Zorya Polunochnyaya brings him food.
(d) Wednesday returns to life early.
2. What item(s) mysteriously appears in Sam Black Crow's hands in the end of Chapter 20?
(a) A key to Shadow's car.
(b) White roses.
(c) A coin.
(d) Wednesday's glass eye.
3. Who kills the technology god?
(a) Mr. World.
(c) Laura Moon.
4. What does Wednesday admonish Shadow not to dream about in Chapter 11?
(a) Human sacrifice.
(d) The Buffalo Man.
5. Which god tosses the spear dedicating the battle to Odin?
6. In Chapter 15, which Egyptian god tells Shadow that the battle of the gods is about to begin?
7. Which god negotiates the return of Wednesday's body in Chapter 14?
(d) Mr. Nancy.
8. Which god does Horus fetch from Rock City to help Shadow in Chapter 17?
(b) Whiskey Jack.
9. Under what charge does Chad Mulligan arrest Shadow in Chapter 13?
(a) Grand theft auto.
(b) Parole violation.
10. From what period is the Lakeside book of minutes that Shadow purchases in Chapter 11?
(a) Late 1800's.
(b) Early 1800's.
(c) Mid 1800's.
11. What city is Shadow going to at the end of Chapter 19?
(d) St. Louis.
12. What animal begins following Shadow in Chapter 12?
(a) A cat.
(b) A crow.
(c) A possum.
(d) An iguana.
13. What is Mr. Town sent to collect in Virginia in Chapter 17?
(a) Shadow's body.
(b) Laura Moon.
(c) A branch.
(d) The water of time.
14. Who kills Hinzlemann?
(a) Chad Mulligan.
(c) Shadow Moon.
(d) Marguerite Olson.
15. What does Mr. Nancy tell Shadow about his servitude to Wednesday as they drive with the body in Chapter 14?
(a) Shadow was never truly Wednesday's servant.
(b) Shadow is no longer beholden to Wednesday.
(c) Shadow must continue to serve Wednesday in death.
(d) Wednesday's servants have become Nancy's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam Black Crow do when Shadow is accused of murder by Audrey Burton in Chapter 13?
2. Why is Agasu's arm cut off?
3. How does Hinzelmann say he became a god?
4. Whose death does Wednesday admit to orchestrating in Chapter 18?
5. Where does Shadow drive Mr. Nancy at the beginning of Chapter 19?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)