|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city is Salim a door-to-door salesman?
(a) St. Louis.
(c) New York.
2. Why is Agasu's arm cut off?
(a) He has gangrene in it.
(b) He is bitten by a spider.
(c) It is part of a religious ceremony.
(d) It is punishment for his part int he revolt.
3. Why does Atsula die before reaching America with her tribe?
(a) Her tribe murders her.
(b) She kills herself in grief for her lost home.
(c) She fights off a wild bear to protect her tribe.
(d) She doubted the gods.
4. What does Bast take from Shadow when she meets him on the path?
(a) His heart.
(b) His name.
(c) His soul.
(d) His shoes.
5. What object from Mad Sweeney does Shadow discover in his pocket in Chapter 2?
(a) A small book.
(b) A coin.
(c) A cufflink.
(d) A monocle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Wednesday explain to Shadow that they will meet with the other gods?
2. In Wednesday's speech before the gods in Chapter 6, which of the following is an example of a new god that he mentions?
3. Why does Salim jostle the cab driver in Chapter 7?
4. Who does Chad Mulligan tell Shadow is missing in Chapter 11?
5. According to Wednesday, what do the new gods want from the old gods?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)