|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Shadow, Ibis, and Jacquel do after Jacquel is finished working?
(a) They have a beer.
(b) They discuss Wednesday's campaign.
(c) They go out for dinner.
(d) They part ways.
2. What is soma comprised of?
(a) Prayers and belief.
(b) Damnation and iniquity.
(c) Hope and fear.
(d) Love and desire.
3. What does Mr. Nancy tell Shadow about his servitude to Wednesday as they drive with the body in Chapter 14?
(a) Shadow must continue to serve Wednesday in death.
(b) Shadow was never truly Wednesday's servant.
(c) Shadow is no longer beholden to Wednesday.
(d) Wednesday's servants have become Nancy's.
4. Who does Chad Mulligan tell Shadow is missing in Chapter 11?
(a) Marguerite Olson.
(c) His wife.
5. How many gods are waiting in the hall when Wednesday arrives in Chapter 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose death does Wednesday admit to orchestrating in Chapter 18?
2. What happens to Bilquis, the Queen of Sheba, at the end of Chapter 12?
3. How does Laura kill Mr. World in Chapter 18?
4. How do the cab driver and Salim switch places at the end of Chapter 7?
5. What do Mad Sweeney and Shadow trade in Chapter 2?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)