|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what century does the Viking storyline from Chapter 3 take place?
(a) The 200s BC.
(b) The 1100s AD.
(c) The 400s AD.
(d) The 800s AD.
2. What state does Whiskey Jack tell Shadow to visit if he wants to find Thunderbirds?
(a) South Carolina.
(d) West Virginia.
3. What warning does the voice in Shadow's dream make about the old gods?
(a) They will die if forgotten.
(b) They are still quite powerful.
(c) They are not to be trusted.
(d) They are relics and should be killed.
4. What does Shadow realize is missing from the Zorya household when he wakes up?
(b) His new coin.
(c) A fire escape.
5. What warning does the Buffalo Man give Shadow at the end of his Chapter 9?
(a) He will soon die.
(b) The world will soon end.
(c) The old gods will fall.
(d) Death is coming to Lakeside.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Wednesday say it will be before he meets Shadow in Lakeside?
2. What does Wednesday tell Shadow is their first order of business after leaving the Zorya household?
3. What is soma comprised of?
4. What does Shadow Moon tell Wednesday immediately after Laura Moon leaves his room?
5. What brand of car does Shadow Moon purchase in Chapter 10?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)