|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Wednesday in Chapter 2, what is the wine of the gods?
2. What warning does the voice in Shadow's dream make about the old gods?
(a) They are still quite powerful.
(b) They are relics and should be killed.
(c) They are not to be trusted.
(d) They will die if forgotten.
3. What is strange about the man that appears to Shadow in his dream in Chapter 1?
(a) He has horns.
(b) He has one eye.
(c) He has the head of a buffalo.
(d) He in flames.
4. What do Shadow, Ibis, and Jacquel do after Jacquel is finished working?
(a) They discuss Wednesday's campaign.
(b) They go out for dinner.
(c) They have a beer.
(d) They part ways.
5. What object from Mad Sweeney does Shadow discover in his pocket in Chapter 2?
(a) A coin.
(b) A cufflink.
(c) A monocle.
(d) A small book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What noise causes Shadow to hide at the beginning of Chapter 7?
2. What is Wednesday doing as he falls asleep the night Laura returns to him?
3. At the end of Chapter 3, the Vikings sacrifice a scraeling in preparation for what season?
4. From where did Sweeney produce the gold coins he plucked from the air earlier in the book?
5. In the bank scam, which character from the novel pretends to be head of security for the bank?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)