|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state does Whiskey Jack tell Shadow to visit if he wants to find Thunderbirds?
(c) West Virginia.
(d) South Carolina.
2. How does Shadow get the secret of Mad Sweeney's coin trick?
(a) He plies him with booze.
(b) He pays him for it.
(c) He bets him in a drawing of cards.
(d) He fights him for it.
3. Where does the resurrected Laura Moon first appear to Shadow in Chapter 3?
(a) A rest stop.
(b) His motel room.
(c) The parking lot outside the motel.
(d) His dream.
4. What group of people expresses distrust of Shadow Moon at the bank?
(a) A neighboring business.
(b) Police officers.
(c) Bank staff.
(d) Several customers.
5. What is the silver dollar supposed to provide for Shadow Moon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following gods does Shadow drive to the diner in Chapter 6?
2. How does Shadow attempt to get out of the job with Wednesday in Chapter 2?
3. What game do Shadow and Czernobog play to decide whether the latter will join Wednesday's campaign?
4. What does Wednesday discuss with Shadow as they eat at a diner in Chapter 9?
5. How does Sam Black Crow respond to Shadow's story about the war between the gods?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)