|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game do Shadow and Czernobog play to decide whether the latter will join Wednesday's campaign?
(b) Gin rummy.
2. What does Bast take from Shadow when she meets him on the path?
(a) His soul.
(b) His heart.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His name.
3. To what resident of Lakeside is Sam Black Crow related?
(a) Chad Mulligan.
(b) Marguerite Olson.
(c) Richie Hinzelmann.
(d) Alison McGovern.
4. What bank documents does Wednesday make copies of at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(c) Deposit slips.
(d) Loan applications.
5. Why is Wednesday's body collected in Kansas?
(a) It is the center of America.
(b) An eclipse is perfectly visible there.
(c) It is equidistant from all parties.
(d) It is the home of his remaining cult.
Short Answer Questions
1. What weather change does Shadow create in this chapter with his thoughts?
2. What is Laura certain of as she sits next to the dead Shadow in Chapter 17?
3. Why is Mr. Town unable to deliver the branch to Mr. World in this chapter?
4. How does Shadow get the secret of Mad Sweeney's coin trick?
5. What does Shadow Moon tell Wednesday immediately after Laura Moon leaves his room?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)