1. How long has Shadow Moon been in prison at the beginning of the novel?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. What classical writer does Shadow read to pass the time in prison?
(a) Marcus Aurelius.
3. At what type of business does Shadow have a job waiting when he gets out of prison?
(a) A gym.
(b) A car dealership.
(c) A refinery.
(d) A diner.
4. What particular lesson of prison life does Shadow learn early?
(a) Don't make waves.
(b) Keep your head down.
(c) Do your own time.
(d) Don't make friends.
5. How many days before the end of his sentence is Shadow released because of his wife's death?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 7 days.
6. How is Laura moon killed?
(a) She is shot in a liquor store robbery.
(b) She falls into a boarded-up well.
(c) She is mauled by a large dog.
(d) She dies in a car accident.
This section contains 4,329 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)