|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, To the Colors, pgs. 161-205.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Arthur MacArthur, Jr. serve in the army after the Civil War ended?
(a) The Western front.
(b) For Ticonderoga.
(c) Fort Knox.
(d) Fort Niagara.
2. How many medals did MacArthur receive during the course of his career?
(c) Twenty two.
3. Which member of his family accompanied MacArthur to the Philippines?
(a) His brother.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His mother.
(d) His father.
4. Of what place was Arthur MacArthur, Jr. made military governor in 1900?
(a) Easter Island.
(b) The Philippines.
5. To whom did MacArthur equate himself as a defender of Christianity?
(a) The Pope.
(b) The crusaders from the Middle Ages.
(d) Billy Graham.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who moved in with MacArthur once he accepted the position at West Point?
2. When did MacArthur enter the United States Military Academy at West Point, New York?
3. In Spring 1914, to what country was MacArthur sent to gather information in preparation for possible war?
4. Who accidentally took MacArthur prisoner at one point during World War I?
5. What was the name of MacArthur's second wife?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)