Preamble, Reveille, pgs. 3-11
1. How many medals did MacArthur receive during the course of his career?
(a) Twenty two.
2. In how many wars did MacArthur serve?
3. What was the nickname MacArthur's men gave him?
(b) General Mac.
(c) Dugout Doug.
(d) Uncle Mac.
4. With which religious denomination did MacArthur affiliate?
5. How often did MacArthur attend church?
(b) Twice weekly.
(c) Sporadically, but whenever his schedule allowed.
6. To whom did MacArthur equate himself as a defender of Christianity?
(b) The crusaders from the Middle Ages.
(c) Billy Graham.
(d) The Pope.
7. How many times was MacArthur married?
(c) Three times.
8. As a fifty-four year old man, who did MacArthur fear would learn about his Eurasian girlfriend?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) The President.
(d) The press.
9. To which ancient world leader did some people compare MacArthur?
(a) Gengis Khan.
(b) Attila the Hun.
(d) Alexander the Great.
This section contains 4,888 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)