|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long should Macario be able to live on the money Carlos gives him?
(a) 2 days
(b) 2 months
(c) 2 years
(d) 2 weeks
2. Which of the following would have been taught in one of Carlos' classes?
(c) Labor union rules
3. Where do Carlos and Macario move once they are evicted?
(a) New apartment
(b) Home to the Philippines
4. What does Carlos do when Macario becomes ill and needs money?
(a) Steals a diamond ring
(b) Leaves the city
(c) Takes money back from the Filipino citizenship cause
(d) Gets a job
5. After his operations, what is Carlos missing on his right side?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Carlos get the money that he gives to Macario?
2. With what task in the hospital does Carlos help?
3. How long does it take Carlos to be well enough to travel?
4. What does Carlos want to do when he recovers?
5. What does Carlos do to support the cause of citizenship for Filipinos?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carlos continue to do for Ganzo?
2. How does Amado react to being hit with the pan by Carlos?
3. How long does the relationship between Carlos and Eileen last?
4. What does Carlos do once he hears that Pearl Harbor has been attacked?
5. How does Carlos feel after he realizes that no one will ever destroy his faith in America?
6. Why is Carlos afraid to leave the hospital?
7. Where are Carlos and Macario when the police search them?
8. What seems to be Carlos' reaction to serious problems?
9. What does Carlos hope will come from the meeting he and Jose call?
10. Why does Carlos strike Amado with a pan?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)