|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following would have been taught in one of Carlos' classes?
(b) Labor union rules
2. Which of the following best describes who has taken over the CPRF and labor organizations?
(d) No one, they have all been disbanded
3. Which branch of the armed services does Macario join?
(b) Air force
4. Who begins visiting Carlos after Alice leaves?
5. To whom does Ann Dozier direct Jose and Carlos?
(a) Poetry club
(b) Labor union
(c) Public library
(d) A Filipino communist
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Carlos find Amado?
2. What do the police do that upsets Carlos?
3. Which character does Carlos meet in San Pedro?
4. With what task in the hospital does Carlos help?
5. How do Ronald and Carlos meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Carlos feel after he realizes that no one will ever destroy his faith in America?
2. What does Carlos do once he hears that Pearl Harbor has been attacked?
3. In Macario's absence, what happens to Carlos and Eileen?
4. What does Carlos find out his friends and his brother, Macario?
5. Why does Carlos spend time with the San Fernando crew leader's wife?
6. What does Amado give to Carlos as he goes to join the Navy?
7. Where are Carlos and Macario when the police search them?
8. How does Carlos feel after meeting with the Filipino communist?
9. Why is Carlos denied the transfer?
10. What is Carlos doing when he decides that no one will destroy his faith in America?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)