|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 25 | Part 3, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Nick running a literary magazine in Los Angeles?
2. How does the group that lives together in the Hope Street apartment try to pay their rent?
(a) Sell everything
(c) Dance at the dance hall
3. What is the name of the literary magazine that Nick, Felix and Carlos print?
(a) The New Way
(b) The New Tide
(c) Filipino's Way
(d) A New Revolution
4. What happens to Carlos and his mother on the way home from Puxzzorobio?
(a) They are robbed of all of their hard earned money
(b) They are attacked by a band of thieves
(c) The rising river sweeps away all their beans.
(d) They lose their way and become lost in the countryside
5. How does Carlos' cousin show him how to meet girls?
(a) Avoid all eye contact with them
(b) Call over to them
(c) Dance with them
(d) Walk up and stand in front of them
Short Answer Questions
1. Who returns to the family and helps make the next loan payment?
2. Why does Macario not want to marry the girl who has moved in with him?
3. What happens to Carlos as he tries to obtain a job?
4. What does Carlos do with all of his money?
5. To what organization does the Philippine Scouts belong?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)