|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 13 | Part 2, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what does the family spend all of its money?
(a) Food, clothes and health checkups
(b) New animals to help on the farm
(c) Buying new hectares of land
(d) Macario's school expenses
2. What develops in Carlos as a direct result of his family losing its land?
(a) Social awareness
(b) Illegal behavior
(c) Poor attitude
(d) Increased education
3. What does Carlos' family call him?
4. What job must Carlos father take on after he realizes he has no land?
(d) Day laborer
5. For what amount are Carlos and his friend Marcelo sold?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Macario think the family should sell so that he can finish his last three months of school?
2. Which of the following words best describes how Carlos feels about the middle class?
3. What does Carlos find his mother doing when he finally finds her?
4. What book does Macario read to Carlos?
5. What happens to Carlos and his mother on the way home from Puxzzorobio?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)