|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who says, "You play piano like I dreamed you would" to David in Act II?
2. What does Luke remove from his pajama pocket in Act II?
3. According to the pastor's first act sermon, what is an example of an activity one does when one's "mind ain't on the Lord"?
4. In Act III, who asks Margaret where all her fervor has gone?
5. Who says, "The whole world just get to be a great big empty basin"?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph....
This section contains 889 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)