|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. After speaking to Ida Jackson, Margaret speaks to her sister, who recommends that she do what?
a) Practice her sermon.
b) Spend time with Luke.
c) Go lie down.
2. When does the first act take place?
a) A Saturday morning.
b) Saturday afternoon.
c) We aren't told.
d) A Sunday morning.
3. What character brings up the costs of operating a church during Act II?
c) Sister Douglass.
d) Sister Moore.
4. Who tells Margaret and Odessa that they look "almost like two young girls this morning."
c) Brother Boxer.
d) Brother James.
5. In Act III, Margaret says she can't say the...
This section contains 881 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)