|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II, which character mentioned going to Philadelphia with her husband, Herman?
(a) Sister Douglass.
(b) Ida Jackson.
(c) Sister Sally.
(d) Sister Rice.
2. Luke thinks Margaret is treating David like he's how old in Act II?
(a) Eight years old.
(b) Ten years old.
(c) Five years old.
(d) Two years old.
3. According to Brother Boxer in Act II, where has David been spending time?
(a) In bars.
(b) At school.
(c) In church.
(d) On the street.
4. In Act II, what does Luke call the baby the he and his wife lost?
5. Odessa encourages Margaret to return to the church towards the end of Act II for what reason?
(a) To attend a business meeting.
(b) To see an upset parishioner.
(c) To pray for Luke.
(d) To prepare her sermon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's the last character to speak in Act II?
2. When the characters who were talking in the kitchen at the beginning of Act II exit to the church, who comes into the home?
3. How much was the offering for the pastor's trip to Philadelphia?
4. In Act II, when does David say that he stopped believing?
5. In Act II, how much did Brother Boxer say that it cost him to go to Philadelphia?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)