|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cries in Act II?
2. Who is the "funny, fast-talking, fiery" person mentioned in Act II?
(a) David as an adult.
(b) David as a child.
(c) The new Margaret.
(d) The old Margaret.
3. When Margaret was delivering their baby, where was Luke?
(a) In jail.
(b) In a nightclub.
(c) Drunk and at her bedside.
(d) On the road.
4. In talking about the events that occurred ten years ago, Luke says that they were cursed for what reason?
(a) Being in love.
(b) Being poor.
(c) Not going to church.
(d) Enjoying life.
5. In Act II, when does David say that he stopped believing?
(a) When he turned 18.
(b) When some men approached him about playing music.
(c) When he started going to music school.
(d) When he started lying to his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Brother Boxer says, "But he got trumpets or some kind of horn in his blood," who is he referring to?
2. In Act II, Sister Moore suggests that Margaret has engaged in another wrongdoing. What is this wrongdoing?
3. When the characters who were talking in the kitchen at the beginning of Act II exit to the church, who comes into the home?
4. Who defends Margaret to the others in Act II?
5. Who are Odessa and Sisters Moore and Boxer talking about when Act II opens?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)