|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II, Sister Moore suggests that Margaret has engaged in another wrongdoing. What is this wrongdoing?
(b) Going out with men.
(c) Drinking alcohol.
(d) Stealing money from the congregation.
2. Who mentions a "heart black with sorrow" in Act II?
(a) Sister Boxer.
(b) Sister Moore.
3. Where was David seen talking to a white horn player?
(b) 51st Street.
(c) Wall Street.
(d) 125th Street.
4. What does Luke remove from his pajama pocket in Act II?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A handkerchief.
(c) A mouthpiece.
5. Who defends Margaret to the others in Act II?
(a) Sister Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II, which character mentioned going to Philadelphia with her husband, Herman?
2. Who says, "Ain't a soul been born infallible"?
3. How much was the offering for the pastor's trip to Philadelphia?
4. Who says in Act II, "The way that box is going, you wouldn't of hear the Holy Ghost come in"?
5. Who's the last character to speak in Act II?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)