|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What music is playing in Luke's bedroom?
(a) A new recording of David's.
(b) Gospel music.
(c) Dizzy Gillespie.
(d) One of Luke's old records.
2. What character brings up the costs of operating a church during Act II?
(b) Sister Douglass.
(d) Sister Moore.
3. What instrument did Luke make a living playing?
4. When Brother Boxer says, "But he got trumpets or some kind of horn in his blood," who is he referring to?
(a) A Philadelphia church member.
(b) Brother Stanley.
5. Who are Odessa and Sisters Moore and Boxer talking about when Act II opens?
(c) Ida Jackson.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II, Sister Moore suggests that Margaret has engaged in another wrongdoing. What is this wrongdoing?
2. Who's the last character to speak in Act II?
3. In talking about the events that occurred ten years ago, Luke says that they were cursed for what reason?
4. What is the first thing that Margaret says in Act II?
5. Who is the "funny, fast-talking, fiery" person mentioned in Act II?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)