|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was David seen talking to a white horn player?
(a) 51st Street.
(c) Wall Street.
(d) 125th Street.
2. In Act II, which character mentioned going to Philadelphia with her husband, Herman?
(a) Sister Sally.
(b) Sister Rice.
(c) Sister Douglass.
(d) Ida Jackson.
3. What is the first thing that Margaret says in Act II?
(a) Praise the Lord, children.
(b) How is Luke doing?
(c) Where's David?
(d) Hello, everyone.
4. In Act II, Brother Boxer insinuates that the congregation paid for what household item?
(b) New furniture.
(c) A washing machine.
(d) Frigidaire refrigerator.
5. Act II takes place how many days later than Act I?
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument did Luke make a living playing?
2. How much was the offering for the pastor's trip to Philadelphia?
3. Who defends Margaret to the others in Act II?
4. What scares David about being a musician?
5. In Act II, who says that it's the man who's supposed to lead, not the woman?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)