|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II, Sister Moore suggests that Margaret has engaged in another wrongdoing. What is this wrongdoing?
(a) Going out with men.
(b) Drinking alcohol.
(d) Stealing money from the congregation.
2. What does Luke remove from his pajama pocket in Act II?
(a) A cigarette.
(c) A handkerchief.
(d) A mouthpiece.
3. What scares David about being a musician?
(a) That he'll end up like his father.
(b) That he won't have family.
(c) That he'll never make money.
(d) That he won't be good enough.
4. In Act II, what does Luke call the baby the he and his wife lost?
5. Where is Bishop Williams' church located?
(a) Next to Central Park.
(b) 63rd Avenue.
(c) 145th Street.
(d) 51st Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II, Luke accuses Margaret of treating David like he's how many years old?
2. In Act II, Margaret is asked how she returned home from Philadelphia. Her answer was what?
3. How much was the offering for the pastor's trip to Philadelphia?
4. In Act II, Brother Boxer insinuates that the congregation paid for what household item?
5. Who says, "I'm bearing witness to the truth" in Act II.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)