|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who mentions David leaving home?
2. According to Brother Boxer in Act II, where has David been spending time?
(a) In church.
(b) In bars.
(c) At school.
(d) On the street.
3. What concern does Sister Sally bring up to the others during Act II?
(a) Why the pastor hadn't visited a sick parishoner.
(b) Why they had to pay so much for a window.
(c) Why they can't move to a better building.
(d) Why David hasn't been in church.
4. What time of day is it when Act II begins?
(a) Late evening.
(b) Late afternoon.
(c) Early morning.
5. In Act II, who says that it's the man who's supposed to lead, not the woman?
(a) Sister Moore.
(b) Brother Boxer.
(c) Sister Boxer.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Brother Boxer says, "But he got trumpets or some kind of horn in his blood," who is he referring to?
2. Who cries in Act II?
3. What instrument did Luke make a living playing?
4. Who is the first to begin singing in Act II?
5. In Act II, which character mentioned going to Philadelphia with her husband, Herman?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)