|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument did Luke make a living playing?
2. Luke thinks Margaret is treating David like he's how old in Act II?
(a) Two years old.
(b) Ten years old.
(c) Five years old.
(d) Eight years old.
3. In Act II, we learn that it cost how much to get a specific window painted?
4. Who is the first to begin singing in Act II?
(a) Sister Moore.
(c) Sister Boxer.
(d) Sister Rice.
5. What musicians does David compare his father to in Act II?
(a) Miles Davis and Jellyroll Morton.
(b) John Coltrane and Charlie Parker.
(c) Jellyroll Morton and Louis Armstrong.
(d) Louis Armstrong and John Coltrane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Odessa and Sisters Moore and Boxer talking about when Act II opens?
2. Who leaves to look for David in Act II?
3. Who defends Margaret to the others in Act II?
4. In Act II, how much did Brother Boxer say that it cost him to go to Philadelphia?
5. In Act II, what does Luke call the baby the he and his wife lost?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)