|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who mentions David leaving home?
2. Who are Odessa and Sisters Moore and Boxer talking about when Act II opens?
(d) Ida Jackson.
3. Who's the last character to speak in Act II?
(a) Sister Moore.
4. Who says, "You play piano like I dreamed you would" to David in Act II?
(c) Brother Boxer.
5. When Margaret returns from her trip in Act II, where does she go first?
(a) To get a drink from the refrigerator.
(b) To check on Luke.
(c) The church.
(d) Looking for David.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II, Luke accuses Margaret of treating David like he's how many years old?
2. According to Brother Boxer in Act II, where has David been spending time?
3. What character brings up the costs of operating a church during Act II?
4. What instrument did Luke make a living playing?
5. How much was the offering for the pastor's trip to Philadelphia?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)