|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II Sister Boxer and Margaret argue about the difference between having trumpets and drums in church and what?
(a) Pianos in nightclubs.
(b) Margaret leaving her husband.
(c) Brother Boxer driving a liquor truck so he can contribute more money.
(d) Using offering money to travel.
2. In Act II, Sister Moore suggests that Margaret has engaged in another wrongdoing. What is this wrongdoing?
(a) Going out with men.
(c) Drinking alcohol.
(d) Stealing money from the congregation.
3. What time of day is it when Act II begins?
(a) Late afternoon.
(b) Late evening.
(c) Early morning.
4. How much was the offering for the pastor's trip to Philadelphia?
5. In Act II, who says that it's the man who's supposed to lead, not the woman?
(a) Brother Boxer.
(b) Sister Boxer.
(c) Sister Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II, what does Luke call the baby the he and his wife lost?
2. What is the first thing that Margaret says in Act II?
3. Who is laid in the churchyard that Margaret refers to in Act II?
4. What concern does Sister Sally bring up to the others during Act II?
5. What did Odessa do to buy the household item in question?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)