|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves to look for David in Act II?
(a) Brother Boxer.
(b) Sister Boxer.
2. How much was the offering for the pastor's trip to Philadelphia?
3. What instrument did Luke make a living playing?
4. Who is laid in the churchyard that Margaret refers to in Act II?
(a) Margaret's mother.
(b) David's brother.
(c) A pastor friend.
(d) Baby daughter.
5. Who says, "Ain't a soul been born infallible"?
(a) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister Boxer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the "funny, fast-talking, fiery" person mentioned in Act II?
2. Act II takes place how many days later than Act I?
3. Who defends Margaret to the others in Act II?
4. In Act II, how much did Brother Boxer say that it cost him to go to Philadelphia?
5. What is on the record album that David is playing?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)