|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument did Luke make a living playing?
2. In Act II, we learn that it cost how much to get a specific window painted?
3. Who says, "he dying in his sins" during Act II?
(a) Sister Moore.
(b) Sister Boxer.
(d) Brother Boxer.
4. What did Odessa do to buy the household item in question?
(a) Cooked for people.
(b) Secretarial work.
(c) Scrubbed white folks' floors.
(d) Took care of other peoples' children.
5. Act II takes place how many days later than Act I?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margaret accuse David and Luke of in Act II?
2. Who says, "The way that box is going, you wouldn't of hear the Holy Ghost come in"?
3. What does Luke remove from his pajama pocket in Act II?
4. How much was the offering for the pastor's trip to Philadelphia?
5. Where is Bishop Williams' church located?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)