|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Luke, when did Margaret "find the Lord"?
(a) After David was born.
(b) After she kicked him out of the house.
(c) After her wedding to Luke.
(d) After having a stillborn child.
2. Who says in Act II, "The way that box is going, you wouldn't of hear the Holy Ghost come in"?
(a) Sister Moore.
(c) Sister Boxer.
3. In Act II, Luke accuses Margaret of treating David like he's how many years old?
(a) Five years old.
(b) Ten years old.
(c) Two years old.
(d) Eight years old.
4. Who is the "funny, fast-talking, fiery" person mentioned in Act II?
(a) The new Margaret.
(b) David as an adult.
(c) David as a child.
(d) The old Margaret.
5. In Act II, Brother Boxer insinuates that the congregation paid for what household item?
(a) New furniture.
(b) A washing machine.
(d) Frigidaire refrigerator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day is it when Act II begins?
2. Who cries in Act II?
3. What music is playing in Luke's bedroom?
4. Who says, "I'm bearing witness to the truth" in Act II.
5. What did Odessa do to buy the household item in question?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)