Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the "funny, fast-talking, fiery" person mentioned in Act II?
(a) David as an adult.
(b) David as a child.
(c) The new Margaret.
(d) The old Margaret.
2. In Act II, Brother Boxer insinuates that the congregation paid for what household item?
(a) A washing machine.
(b) Frigidaire refrigerator.
(d) New furniture.
3. What does Luke remove from his pajama pocket in Act II?
(a) A handkerchief.
(b) A cigarette.
(c) A mouthpiece.
4. What did Odessa do to buy the household item in question?
(a) Took care of other peoples' children.
(b) Secretarial work.
(c) Cooked for people.
(d) Scrubbed white folks' floors.
5. What is the first thing that Margaret says in Act II?
(a) Where's David?
(b) Praise the Lord, children.
(c) Hello, everyone.
(d) How is Luke doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. In talking about the events that occurred ten years ago, Luke says that they were cursed for what reason?
2. Who are Odessa and Sisters Moore and Boxer talking about when Act II opens?
3. What is on the record album that David is playing?
4. In Act II, Margaret is asked how she returned home from Philadelphia. Her answer was what?
5. Who says, "The whole world just get to be a great big empty basin"?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)