|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Act II takes place how many days later than Act I?
2. What music is playing in Luke's bedroom?
(a) Dizzy Gillespie.
(b) Gospel music.
(c) A new recording of David's.
(d) One of Luke's old records.
3. When the characters who were talking in the kitchen at the beginning of Act II exit to the church, who comes into the home?
(b) A thief.
4. In Act II, Sister Moore suggests that Margaret has engaged in another wrongdoing. What is this wrongdoing?
(a) Going out with men.
(b) Stealing money from the congregation.
(c) Drinking alcohol.
5. According to Luke, when did Margaret "find the Lord"?
(a) After her wedding to Luke.
(b) After David was born.
(c) After having a stillborn child.
(d) After she kicked him out of the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "I'm bearing witness to the truth" in Act II.
2. Where was David seen talking to a white horn player?
3. Who mentions a "heart black with sorrow" in Act II?
4. What does Margaret plan for David to do with his life?
5. Who defends Margaret to the others in Act II?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)