|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Margaret returns from her trip in Act II, where does she go first?
(a) To get a drink from the refrigerator.
(b) The church.
(c) To check on Luke.
(d) Looking for David.
2. Who is the "funny, fast-talking, fiery" person mentioned in Act II?
(a) The old Margaret.
(b) The new Margaret.
(c) David as an adult.
(d) David as a child.
3. What is on the record album that David is playing?
(a) Luke playing trombone.
(b) Luke playing trumpet.
(c) David playing piano.
(d) Dizzy Gillespie.
4. Who cries in Act II?
5. In Act II, Margaret is asked how she returned home from Philadelphia. Her answer was what?
(a) Rode the bus.
(b) Rode the train.
(c) Received a ride from someone.
(d) Flew in an airplane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "The way that box is going, you wouldn't of hear the Holy Ghost come in"?
2. What concern does Sister Sally bring up to the others during Act II?
3. In Act II, Luke accuses Margaret of treating David like he's how many years old?
4. What time of day is it when Act II begins?
5. Odessa encourages Margaret to return to the church towards the end of Act II for what reason?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)