|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why didn't David know much about his father's musical career?
(a) David thought his father was dead.
(b) David didn't know his father was a musician.
(c) David didn't have a phonograph to listen to his records.
(d) David thought his father was in jail.
2. When Margaret was delivering their baby, where was Luke?
(a) On the road.
(b) In jail.
(c) In a nightclub.
(d) Drunk and at her bedside.
3. Who says, "I'm bearing witness to the truth" in Act II.
(a) Sister Boxer.
(b) Sister Moore.
4. Who mentions David leaving home?
5. Who mentions a "heart black with sorrow" in Act II?
(a) Sister Moore.
(b) Sister Boxer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "The way that box is going, you wouldn't of hear the Holy Ghost come in"?
2. What hope did Luke reveal to David during Act II?
3. What does Margaret accuse David and Luke of in Act II?
4. In Act II Sister Boxer and Margaret argue about the difference between having trumpets and drums in church and what?
5. Three women are in the kitchen when Act II begins. Who else is in the scene?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)