|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Brother Boxer says, "But he got trumpets or some kind of horn in his blood," who is he referring to?
(a) Brother Stanley.
(d) A Philadelphia church member.
2. What time of day is it when Act II begins?
(a) Early morning.
(c) Late afternoon.
(d) Late evening.
3. Who asks if drums and trumpets in church isn't worldly?
(a) Sister Douglass.
(b) Sister Sally.
(c) Sister Rice.
(d) Sister Boxer.
4. In Act II, who says that it's the man who's supposed to lead, not the woman?
(a) Sister Boxer.
(c) Brother Boxer.
(d) Sister Moore.
5. When Margaret returns from her trip in Act II, where does she go first?
(a) Looking for David.
(b) To check on Luke.
(c) The church.
(d) To get a drink from the refrigerator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margaret plan for David to do with his life?
2. In Act II, Margaret is asked how she returned home from Philadelphia. Her answer was what?
3. Why didn't David know much about his father's musical career?
4. In Act II, Luke accuses Margaret of treating David like he's how many years old?
5. Who says, "You play piano like I dreamed you would" to David in Act II?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)