|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II, which character mentioned going to Philadelphia with her husband, Herman?
(a) Ida Jackson.
(b) Sister Douglass.
(c) Sister Rice.
(d) Sister Sally.
2. Who says in Act II, "The way that box is going, you wouldn't of hear the Holy Ghost come in"?
(b) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister Boxer.
3. What concern does Sister Sally bring up to the others during Act II?
(a) Why David hasn't been in church.
(b) Why they had to pay so much for a window.
(c) Why the pastor hadn't visited a sick parishoner.
(d) Why they can't move to a better building.
4. What character brings up the costs of operating a church during Act II?
(c) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister Douglass.
5. In Act II Sister Boxer and Margaret argue about the difference between having trumpets and drums in church and what?
(a) Margaret leaving her husband.
(b) Pianos in nightclubs.
(c) Using offering money to travel.
(d) Brother Boxer driving a liquor truck so he can contribute more money.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II, we learn that it cost how much to get a specific window painted?
2. What did Odessa do to buy the household item in question?
3. What does Luke remove from his pajama pocket in Act II?
4. Who defends Margaret to the others in Act II?
5. What sound interrupts the argument in the church during Act II?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)