|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II, what does Luke call the baby the he and his wife lost?
2. Who is the "funny, fast-talking, fiery" person mentioned in Act II?
(a) The new Margaret.
(b) The old Margaret.
(c) David as a child.
(d) David as an adult.
3. How much was the offering for the pastor's trip to Philadelphia?
4. In Act II, which character mentioned going to Philadelphia with her husband, Herman?
(a) Sister Douglass.
(b) Ida Jackson.
(c) Sister Sally.
(d) Sister Rice.
5. What instrument did Luke make a living playing?
Short Answer Questions
1. What scares David about being a musician?
2. Who is the first to begin singing in Act II?
3. Who says, "Ain't a soul been born infallible"?
4. When Margaret returns from her trip in Act II, where does she go first?
5. In Act II, how much did Brother Boxer say that it cost him to go to Philadelphia?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)