|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "The way that box is going, you wouldn't of hear the Holy Ghost come in"?
(a) Sister Moore.
(c) Brother Boxer.
2. Who enters the church during the last line of a song in Act II?
(a) Ida Jackson.
3. Who defends Margaret to the others in Act II?
(b) Sister Moore.
4. In Act II, when does David say that he stopped believing?
(a) When he started going to music school.
(b) When some men approached him about playing music.
(c) When he turned 18.
(d) When he started lying to his mother.
5. Where is Bishop Williams' church located?
(a) 63rd Avenue.
(b) 145th Street.
(c) Next to Central Park.
(d) 51st Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing that Margaret says in Act II?
2. What character brings up the costs of operating a church during Act II?
3. Why didn't David know much about his father's musical career?
4. In Act II, we learn that it cost how much to get a specific window painted?
5. What scares David about being a musician?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)