|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II, we learn that it cost how much to get a specific window painted?
2. What character brings up the costs of operating a church during Act II?
(b) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister Douglass.
3. Where was David seen talking to a white horn player?
(b) Wall Street.
(c) 125th Street.
(d) 51st Street.
4. What concern does Sister Sally bring up to the others during Act II?
(a) Why they had to pay so much for a window.
(b) Why they can't move to a better building.
(c) Why the pastor hadn't visited a sick parishoner.
(d) Why David hasn't been in church.
5. Odessa encourages Margaret to return to the church towards the end of Act II for what reason?
(a) To attend a business meeting.
(b) To see an upset parishioner.
(c) To prepare her sermon.
(d) To pray for Luke.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Brother Boxer in Act II, where has David been spending time?
2. Who says, "he dying in his sins" during Act II?
3. Who is the first to begin singing in Act II?
4. When Margaret was delivering their baby, where was Luke?
5. Who says, "I'm bearing witness to the truth" in Act II.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)