|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margaret accuse David and Luke of in Act II?
(a) David leading Luke away from the Word.
(b) Luke leading David away from the Word.
(c) Sinning by playing music.
(d) Sinning by not going to church.
2. Who says, "The way that box is going, you wouldn't of hear the Holy Ghost come in"?
(a) Sister Moore.
(c) Brother Boxer.
3. Who says, "he dying in his sins" during Act II?
(a) Brother Boxer.
(c) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister Boxer.
4. Act II takes place how many days later than Act I?
5. When Margaret was delivering their baby, where was Luke?
(a) In a nightclub.
(b) In jail.
(c) On the road.
(d) Drunk and at her bedside.
Short Answer Questions
1. Three women are in the kitchen when Act II begins. Who else is in the scene?
2. What musicians does David compare his father to in Act II?
3. Who cries in Act II?
4. What music is playing in Luke's bedroom?
5. In Act II, Sister Moore suggests that Margaret has engaged in another wrongdoing. What is this wrongdoing?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)