|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Why does Margaret slap her son?
a) She smells whisky on him.
b) He stayed out all night.
c) He told her he was leaving the church.
d) He swears.
2. The rumor that Brother Boxer has heard is that Luke's father is sick with what?
a) TB (tuberculosis).
3. Who is the first to begin singing in Act II?
a) Sister Boxer.
b) Sister Rice.
c) Sister Moore.
4. In Act II, Luke accuses Margaret of treating David like he's how many years old?
a) Five years old.
b) Two years old.
c) Eight years old.
d) Ten years old.
5. According to the pastor's first act sermon, what...
This section contains 583 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)