Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What scenery does the play open with?
a) The church.
b) The scrim wall of the tenement.
c) A street scene.
d) The kitchen.
2. Who was out late the night before the church service in the first act?
3. What instrument did Luke make a living playing?
4. The rumor that Brother Boxer has heard is that Luke's father is sick with what?
b) TB (tuberculosis).
5. Who says, "I'm bearing witness to the truth" in Act II.
a) Sister Moore.
b) Sister Boxer.
6. Who is...
This section contains 500 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)