1. Where does the play, "The Amen Corner," take place?
2. When does the first act take place?
A Sunday morning.
3. What type of set is used in "The Amen Corner"?
A unit set.
4. The set for "The Amen Corner contains what components?
Home and church.
5. What scenery does the play open with?
The scrim wall of the tenement.
6. Before the curtain rises in the first act, there are street sounds including laughter, cursing, and a radio. What other sound is heard?
7. What is located stage right in the first act and throughout the play?
This section contains 4,214 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)