|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Three women are in the kitchen when Act II begins. Who else is in the scene?
(d) Brother Boxer.
2. In Act III, Luke asks Margaret if she was happy on the day they married. What was her answer?
(a) She refused to answer the question.
3. Everyone tries to convince Margaret to stay to care for Luke instead of going out of town. What does she decide?
(a) Margaret decides to go on her trip.
(b) Margaret calls and cancels her trip.
(c) Margaret sends Sister Moore in her place.
(d) Margaret decides to postpone her trip for a couple of days.
4. In talking about the events that occurred ten years ago, Luke says that they were cursed for what reason?
(a) Not going to church.
(b) Enjoying life.
(c) Being in love.
(d) Being poor.
5. What is Brother Boxer looking for in the new Frigidaire?
(a) Iced Tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. The rumor that Brother Boxer has heard is that Luke's father is sick with what?
2. What reason does David give for not wanting to go to Philadelphia with his mother?
3. What is located stage right in the first act and throughout the play?
4. Act II takes place how many days later than Act I?
5. What did Odessa do to buy the household item in question?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)