|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II, Margaret is asked how she returned home from Philadelphia. Her answer was what?
(a) Rode the bus.
(b) Rode the train.
(c) Received a ride from someone.
(d) Flew in an airplane.
2. According to Luke, when did Margaret "find the Lord"?
(a) After having a stillborn child.
(b) After her wedding to Luke.
(c) After she kicked him out of the house.
(d) After David was born.
3. What did Odessa do to buy the household item in question?
(a) Secretarial work.
(b) Cooked for people.
(c) Took care of other peoples' children.
(d) Scrubbed white folks' floors.
4. The first spoken part of the play is from what character?
(a) Sister Boxer.
(d) Sister Moore.
5. What time of day is it when Act II begins?
(b) Late evening.
(c) Late afternoon.
(d) Early morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of set is used in "The Amen Corner"?
2. Who tries to talk with the pastor about nothing being wrong with Brother Boxer's job in Act I?
3. What concern does Sister Sally bring up to the others during Act II?
4. What are the two collection plates made of?
5. During the first act, Brother Boxer tell his wife and Sister Moore that he's heard that David's father is back in town. Where is David's father reportedly working?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)