|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margaret accuse David and Luke of in Act II?
(a) Sinning by playing music.
(b) Luke leading David away from the Word.
(c) David leading Luke away from the Word.
(d) Sinning by not going to church.
2. How long has Luke been separated from his wife and son?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 11 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 8 years.
3. Whose bedroom is mentioned from the beginning of Act I?
4. What reason does David give for not wanting to go to Philadelphia with his mother?
(a) He doesn't want to miss music school.
(b) He has a cold starting.
(c) He doesn't want to miss playing the guitar in church.
(d) He doesn't like Philadelphia.
5. In Act III, Margaret says she can't say the word(s) for "so be it" or "thy will be done." What is the word(s)?
(b) In Christ's name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how much suggested time takes place during Act I?
2. Who tries to talk with the pastor about nothing being wrong with Brother Boxer's job in Act I?
3. There are four elders in the church. Who is the lone elder who does not seek to have Margaret removed as pastor?
4. When did "The Amen Corner" open on Broadway?
5. Who leaves the service to put coffee on during the first act?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)