|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Sister Moore place in the offering basket in the first act?
(a) Fifty cents.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) A dollar.
(d) Two dollars.
2. What happens when Luke starts to leave during Act I?
(a) Luke begins uncontrollable coughing.
(b) David asks him not to go.
(c) Luke falls against the table.
(d) Margaret starts crying.
3. Whose bedroom is mentioned from the beginning of Act I?
4. What does Margaret accuse David and Luke of in Act II?
(a) Luke leading David away from the Word.
(b) David leading Luke away from the Word.
(c) Sinning by playing music.
(d) Sinning by not going to church.
5. Who calls Luke a "bad boy"?
(b) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister Boxer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the characters is the pastor as the play opens?
2. What is on the record album that David is playing?
3. When Luke appears in Act I, how long does he say he'll be in town for?
4. What is Brother Boxer's first name?
5. In Act III, who do we learn says, "How you this Lord's day morning"?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)