|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Margaret want the people in the church to be quiet in Act III?
(a) Because Luke is sick.
(b) Because she needs to talk to David.
(c) Because she has a headache.
(d) She doesn't want them to be quiet.
2. Why is everyone silent when Sisters Moore and Boxer finish singing in Act I?
(a) Everyone has left the apartment.
(b) The first act has ended.
(c) Everyone's head is bowed while they pray.
(d) Luke walks in the apartment.
3. According to the pastor's first act sermon, what is an example of an activity one does when one's "mind ain't on the Lord"?
(a) Listening to music.
(b) Going out.
(c) Washing cocktail glasses.
(d) Reading the funny papers.
4. According to Luke, when did Margaret "find the Lord"?
(a) After she kicked him out of the house.
(b) After her wedding to Luke.
(c) After David was born.
(d) After having a stillborn child.
5. Who cries in Act II?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Odessa do to buy the household item in question?
2. How does Margaret know that Sunday School has started in Act III?
3. What is the first thing that Margaret says when Luke walks into the apartment in Act i?
4. Who says that there "ain't no age in the Lord"?
5. Who says, "Open your heart and listen" in Act III?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)