|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luke ask when he wakes in Act III?
(a) Luke asks if he's going to die.
(b) Luke asks where his son is.
(c) Luke asks what time it is.
(d) Luke asks Margaret is she still loves him.
2. When Margaret enters the kitchen and sees David, how is she dressed?
(a) In her bathrobe.
(b) In white.
(c) In black pastor robes.
(d) In a dress.
3. When the characters who were talking in the kitchen at the beginning of Act II exit to the church, who comes into the home?
(c) A thief.
4. What are David's plans in Act III?
(a) Go on the road with some other guys.
(b) Stay with his father.
(c) Move in with a girl.
(d) Play piano for the church one last time.
5. What scenery does the play open with?
(a) The church.
(b) The scrim wall of the tenement.
(c) A street scene.
(d) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks if drums and trumpets in church isn't worldly?
2. After Margaret slaps David in Act III, what does he do?
3. Who's supposed to send a telegram if anything happens to Luke during "The Amen Corner."
4. According to the pastor's first act sermon, what is an example of an activity one does when one's "mind ain't on the Lord"?
5. Who mentions David leaving home?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)