|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Odessa encourages Margaret to return to the church towards the end of Act II for what reason?
(a) To attend a business meeting.
(b) To see an upset parishioner.
(c) To pray for Luke.
(d) To prepare her sermon.
2. In Act III, who says that everything is dark that morning?
(c) Brother Boxer.
3. In the play, who claims to have left to get away from the stink of whiskey?
(c) Sister Moore.
4. According to Brother Boxer in Act II, where has David been spending time?
(a) In bars.
(b) At school.
(c) On the street.
(d) In church.
5. In Act II, Luke accuses Margaret of treating David like he's how many years old?
(a) Five years old.
(b) Two years old.
(c) Ten years old.
(d) Eight years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Sister Moore asks if there's anyone who needs "the Lord's especial attention," who comes forward?
2. Where is Bishop Williams' church located?
3. Who does Margaret want to talk to before she goes in front of the church?
4. In talking about the events that occurred ten years ago, Luke says that they were cursed for what reason?
5. Who says, "Tell him to call on the Lord!"
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)