|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Act III, who swallowed bitterness by the gallon jugful?
(d) Sister Moore.
2. In Act III, Luke asks Margaret if she was happy on the day they married. What was her answer?
(b) She refused to answer the question.
3. Who says, "Tell him to call on the Lord!"
(b) Brother Boxer.
(c) Sister Boxer.
4. What instrument did Luke make a living playing?
5. Who sings, "Who I'll be done with the troubles of the world" in Act III?
(a) Sister Moore.
(b) Baritone soloist.
(d) Brother Boxer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "What you think the world's got out there for you but a broken heart?"
2. Why does Odessa refer to Sister Moore as "poor Sister Moore" in Act III?
3. Why does Margaret want the people in the church to be quiet in Act III?
4. What day does Act III take place?
5. Where is Margaret when the play ends?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)