|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is played as the music prologue to Act I?
(a) "The Blues is Man."
(b) "I Got the Holy Spirit."
(c) "If Jesus Had to Pray, What About Me?"
(d) "I Laid My Burdens Down."
2. Why is Ida Jackson upset?
(a) Her baby died.
(b) Her husband left.
(c) Her baby is sick.
(d) Her husband lost his job.
3. In Act III, who says that Margaret isn't living the life of a holy woman?
(a) Sister Moore.
(b) Brother Boxer.
(c) Ida Jackson.
(d) Sister Boxer.
4. Who are Odessa and Sisters Moore and Boxer talking about when Act II opens?
(d) Ida Jackson.
5. Who was out late the night before the church service in the first act?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David say when his father asks if his mother is a good pastor?
2. When Sister Moore asks if there's anyone who needs "the Lord's especial attention," who comes forward?
3. The set for "The Amen Corner contains what components?
4. Who does the pastor plan on seeing in Philadelphia?
5. Who tells Margaret and Odessa that they look "almost like two young girls this morning."
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)