|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the play, The Amen Corner, originally produced?
(b) Western Europe.
(c) Howard University.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. How long has Luke been separated from his wife and son?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 11 years.
(d) 10 years.
3. How does Margaret know that Sunday School has started in Act III?
(a) Piano music drifts up from the church.
(b) She hears people shouting Hallelujah.
(c) Odessa tells her.
(d) She hears children singing "Jesus Loves Me."
4. What instrument did Luke make a living playing?
5. In the play, who claims to have left to get away from the stink of whiskey?
(c) Sister Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Margaret and Odessa that they look "almost like two young girls this morning."
2. In Act III, Margaret says she can't say the word(s) for "so be it" or "thy will be done." What is the word(s)?
3. How much does Sister Moore place in the offering basket in the first act?
4. When the characters who were talking in the kitchen at the beginning of Act II exit to the church, who comes into the home?
5. What is on the record album that David is playing?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)