|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act III, Margaret says she can't say the word(s) for "so be it" or "thy will be done." What is the word(s)?
(a) In Christ's name.
2. Who says, "Tell him to call on the Lord!"
(a) Brother Boxer.
(c) Sister Boxer.
3. How long has Luke been separated from his wife and son?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 11 years.
(d) 12 years.
4. Who mentions David leaving home?
5. When does the first act take place?
(a) Saturday afternoon.
(b) A Saturday morning.
(c) We aren't told.
(d) A Sunday morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sings, "Who I'll be done with the troubles of the world" in Act III?
2. Who does the pastor suggest as a substitute piano player for the church service?
3. What does Margaret plan for David to do with his life?
4. Who says, "The whole world just get to be a great big empty basin"?
5. Who is laid in the churchyard that Margaret refers to in Act II?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)