|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Luke appears in Act I, how long does he say he'll be in town for?
(a) A couple of days.
(b) A week.
(c) For the rest of his life.
(d) A couple of weeks.
2. What does Margaret advise Ida Jackson to do in Act III?
(a) Come to the church service.
(b) Leave her husband.
(c) Become a pastor.
(d) Have another baby.
3. Who talks about escaping the pollution of the world in Act III?
(a) Sister Moore.
(c) Sister Boxer.
4. What is Brother Boxer's first name?
5. During the first act, Brother Boxer tell his wife and Sister Moore that he's heard that David's father is back in town. Where is David's father reportedly working?
(a) Blues club.
(b) Driving a bus.
(c) At another church.
(d) Jazz club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is located stage right in the first act and throughout the play?
2. Who says that there "ain't no age in the Lord"?
3. What is played as the music prologue to Act I?
4. What happens when Luke starts to leave during Act I?
5. Who's reportedly been keeping bad company in Act I?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)