|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the record album that David is playing?
(a) David playing piano.
(b) Luke playing trumpet.
(c) Dizzy Gillespie.
(d) Luke playing trombone.
2. In Act III, who do we learn says, "How you this Lord's day morning"?
(a) Sister Moore.
(b) An old blind woman from Margaret's childhood.
3. What are the two collection plates made of?
(a) One is made of brass, and the other straw.
(b) Both are made of straw.
(c) Both are made of brass.
(d) One is made of glass, and the other from brass.
4. Who was out late the night before the church service in the first act?
5. What does Margaret advise Ida Jackson to do in Act III?
(a) Leave her husband.
(b) Have another baby.
(c) Become a pastor.
(d) Come to the church service.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sits on top of the piano in the church in the first scene?
2. The author had only one published work before "The Amen Corner." What was it?
3. Who says, "The way that box is going, you wouldn't of hear the Holy Ghost come in"?
4. In Act II, when does David say that he stopped believing?
5. Who's reportedly been keeping bad company in Act I?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)