|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first character to speak in Act III?
(d) Ida Jackson.
2. In Act III, David talks about what he sees every time he plays music. What is it?
3. Who says, "What you think the world's got out there for you but a broken heart?"
(a) Sister Moore.
4. What is Brother Boxer's first name?
5. In Act II, which character mentioned going to Philadelphia with her husband, Herman?
(a) Sister Douglass.
(b) Ida Jackson.
(c) Sister Rice.
(d) Sister Sally.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brother Boxer looking for in the new Frigidaire?
2. The author had only one published work before "The Amen Corner." What was it?
3. in Act III, we learn what the weather was like on Margaret and Luke's wedding day. What was it?
4. What scares David about being a musician?
5. What is Ida Jackson wearing?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)