|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "he dying in his sins" during Act II?
(a) Sister Boxer.
(b) Brother Boxer.
(d) Sister Moore.
2. What is located stage left in "The Amen Corner"?
(a) The streent.
(b) An office building.
(c) The church.
(d) The apartment.
3. When Luke appears in Act I, how long does he say he'll be in town for?
(a) A week.
(b) A couple of days.
(c) For the rest of his life.
(d) A couple of weeks.
4. When Sister Moore asks if there's anyone who needs "the Lord's especial attention," who comes forward?
(a) Ida Jackson.
(d) Luke Alexander.
5. In talking about the events that occurred ten years ago, Luke says that they were cursed for what reason?
(a) Enjoying life.
(b) Not going to church.
(c) Being in love.
(d) Being poor.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act III, Margaret says she can't say the word(s) for "so be it" or "thy will be done." What is the word(s)?
2. When Luke and Margaret confess that they still love each other in Act III, what song comes from the church?
3. What does Margaret accuse David and Luke of in Act II?
4. in Act III, we learn what the weather was like on Margaret and Luke's wedding day. What was it?
5. Who sings, "Who I'll be done with the troubles of the world" in Act III?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)