|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brother Boxer's first name?
2. Who advises David to listen to his mother in Act III?
(c) Brother Boxer.
(d) Sister Boxer.
3. According to Luke, when did Margaret "find the Lord"?
(a) After David was born.
(b) After she kicked him out of the house.
(c) After having a stillborn child.
(d) After her wedding to Luke.
4. Everyone tries to convince Margaret to stay to care for Luke instead of going out of town. What does she decide?
(a) Margaret decides to go on her trip.
(b) Margaret sends Sister Moore in her place.
(c) Margaret decides to postpone her trip for a couple of days.
(d) Margaret calls and cancels her trip.
5. What time of day is it when Act II begins?
(b) Late afternoon.
(c) Late evening.
(d) Early morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character brings up the costs of operating a church during Act II?
2. Whose bedroom is mentioned from the beginning of Act I?
3. Who are Odessa and Sisters Moore and Boxer talking about when Act II opens?
4. Why does Margaret want the people in the church to be quiet in Act III?
5. What sound interrupts the argument in the church during Act II?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)