|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act III, who do we learn says, "How you this Lord's day morning"?
(a) Sister Moore.
(d) An old blind woman from Margaret's childhood.
2. Where is the pastor planning on going after the church service in Act 1?
3. What is Brother Boxer's first name?
4. When the characters who were talking in the kitchen at the beginning of Act II exit to the church, who comes into the home?
(a) A thief.
5. What is located stage right in the first act and throughout the play?
(a) The living room.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) The church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who went downtown and saw Luke the night before the first scene?
2. Who calls Luke a "bad boy"?
3. Odessa encourages Margaret to return to the church towards the end of Act II for what reason?
4. Who is the first to begin singing in Act II?
5. What does David confess to in Act III that he's been doing for a long time?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)