|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to talk with the pastor about nothing being wrong with Brother Boxer's job in Act I?
(a) Sister Boxer.
(c) Sister Moore.
2. Who says, "Ain't a soul been born infallible"?
(c) Sister Boxer.
(d) Sister Moore.
3. What does Odessa want her sister to do after the confrontation with David?
(a) Sit with Luke.
(c) Return to the church and win the people back.
(d) Go after David.
4. What instrument did Luke make a living playing?
5. What is played as the music prologue to Act I?
(a) "If Jesus Had to Pray, What About Me?"
(b) "The Blues is Man."
(c) "I Got the Holy Spirit."
(d) "I Laid My Burdens Down."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that there "ain't no age in the Lord"?
2. Who refers to the home/church as a Holy Ghost station during the first act?
3. According to Brother Boxer in Act II, where has David been spending time?
4. In Act II, who says that it's the man who's supposed to lead, not the woman?
5. What music is playing in Luke's bedroom?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)