|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The set for "The Amen Corner contains what components?
(a) Living room and bedroom.
(b) Inside and outside of a house.
(c) A church and outside a church.
(d) Home and church.
2. The person who comes forward at the end of the sermon is carrying what?
(b) A handkerchief.
(c) A sick baby.
3. What does Margaret accuse David and Luke of in Act II?
(a) David leading Luke away from the Word.
(b) Luke leading David away from the Word.
(c) Sinning by not going to church.
(d) Sinning by playing music.
4. In Act II, how much did Brother Boxer say that it cost him to go to Philadelphia?
(a) Forty dollars.
(b) Three or four dollars.
(c) Twenty-five dollars.
(d) Ten dollars.
5. Who talks about escaping the pollution of the world in Act III?
(c) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister Boxer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "The truth is a two-edged sword"?
2. What music is playing in Luke's bedroom?
3. When the congregation sings loudly and claps hands and shakes tambourines, this is called what kind of song?
4. Who tells Margaret and Odessa that they look "almost like two young girls this morning."
5. Odessa encourages Margaret to return to the church towards the end of Act II for what reason?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)