|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Luke been separated from his wife and son?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 11 years.
2. The first spoken part of the play is from what character?
(a) Sister Boxer.
(b) Sister Moore.
3. According to Luke, when did Margaret "find the Lord"?
(a) After she kicked him out of the house.
(b) After David was born.
(c) After having a stillborn child.
(d) After her wedding to Luke.
4. Who's supposed to send a telegram if anything happens to Luke during "The Amen Corner."
(a) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister Boxer.
5. According to the pastor's first act sermon, what is an example of an activity one does when one's "mind ain't on the Lord"?
(a) Reading the funny papers.
(b) Going out.
(c) Listening to music.
(d) Washing cocktail glasses.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act III, who enters the apartment during the church service for a drink?
2. Who does Margaret predict will be the next pastor of the church?
3. In Act II, which character mentioned going to Philadelphia with her husband, Herman?
4. Where was the play, The Amen Corner, originally produced?
5. What condition is David in when he enters the apartment in Act III?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)