|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Luke been separated from his wife and son?
(a) 11 years.
(b) 12 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 8 years.
2. Why says, "God don't love the slothful"
(a) Brother Boxer.
(b) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister Boxer.
3. Who went downtown and saw Luke the night before the first scene?
4. What did Odessa do to buy the household item in question?
(a) Secretarial work.
(b) Took care of other peoples' children.
(c) Cooked for people.
(d) Scrubbed white folks' floors.
5. After speaking to Ida Jackson, Margaret speaks to her sister, who recommends that she do what?
(a) Practice her sermon.
(b) Go lie down.
(c) Spend time with Luke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Odessa to see Margaret before Sunday School?
2. When Margaret returns from her trip in Act II, where does she go first?
3. Who does Margaret predict will be the next pastor of the church?
4. Approximately how much suggested time takes place during Act I?
5. Who tries to talk with the pastor about nothing being wrong with Brother Boxer's job in Act I?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)