|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the characters who were talking in the kitchen at the beginning of Act II exit to the church, who comes into the home?
(d) A thief.
2. When did "The Amen Corner" open on Broadway?
3. What does Odessa want her sister to do after the confrontation with David?
(a) Return to the church and win the people back.
(b) Sit with Luke.
(c) Go after David.
4. Why says, "God don't love the slothful"
(a) Brother Boxer.
(c) Sister Boxer.
(d) Sister Moore.
5. How old is David?
Short Answer Questions
1. Everyone tries to convince Margaret to stay to care for Luke instead of going out of town. What does she decide?
2. In Act II, Brother Boxer insinuates that the congregation paid for what household item?
3. Who's the last character to speak in Act II?
4. Who enters the church during the last line of a song in Act II?
5. Who says, "he dying in his sins" during Act II?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)