|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the first act, Brother Boxer tell his wife and Sister Moore that he's heard that David's father is back in town. Where is David's father reportedly working?
(a) Blues club.
(b) Driving a bus.
(c) At another church.
(d) Jazz club.
2. Who enters the church during the last line of a song in Act II?
(c) Ida Jackson.
3. What is Brother Boxer looking for in the new Frigidaire?
(b) Iced Tea.
4. What does Odessa want her sister to do after the confrontation with David?
(a) Go after David.
(b) Return to the church and win the people back.
(d) Sit with Luke.
5. How old is David?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Luke, who goes digging for pork chops when she sees a man?
2. How much was the offering for the pastor's trip to Philadelphia?
3. In Act II, who says that it's the man who's supposed to lead, not the woman?
4. in Act III, we learn what the weather was like on Margaret and Luke's wedding day. What was it?
5. Why does Margaret slap her son?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)