|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Cat got your tongue, Maggie?"
(b) Brother Boxer.
(d) Sister Moore.
2. After Margaret slaps David in Act III, what does he do?
(a) David yells at his mother.
(b) David goes to check on his father.
(c) David leaves the house.
(d) David sits at the table with his head in his hands.
3. Who is the "funny, fast-talking, fiery" person mentioned in Act II?
(a) The old Margaret.
(b) David as a child.
(c) The new Margaret.
(d) David as an adult.
4. What reason does David give for not wanting to go to Philadelphia with his mother?
(a) He has a cold starting.
(b) He doesn't want to miss music school.
(c) He doesn't want to miss playing the guitar in church.
(d) He doesn't like Philadelphia.
5. When did "The Amen Corner" open on Broadway?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cries in Act II?
2. According to Odessa in Act III, every time that woman doesn't know if she's coming or going, what's going on nearby?
3. Who says, "The way that box is going, you wouldn't of hear the Holy Ghost come in"?
4. During Act I, two people say "God doesn't like liars." Who were they?
5. Why is everyone silent when Sisters Moore and Boxer finish singing in Act I?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)