|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is David?
2. In Act II, which character mentioned going to Philadelphia with her husband, Herman?
(a) Sister Sally.
(b) Sister Douglass.
(c) Sister Rice.
(d) Ida Jackson.
3. Who says that there "ain't no age in the Lord"?
(a) Brother Boxer.
(b) Sister Moore.
(c) Sister Boxer.
4. What is located stage left in "The Amen Corner"?
(a) The church.
(b) The streent.
(c) An office building.
(d) The apartment.
5. When the congregation sings loudly and claps hands and shakes tambourines, this is called what kind of song?
(a) Gospel music.
(b) "Feel good" music.
(c) Folk music.
(d) A "shout" song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hope did Luke reveal to David during Act II?
2. Three women are in the kitchen when Act II begins. Who else is in the scene?
3. The person who comes forward at the end of the sermon is carrying what?
4. What is located stage right in the first act and throughout the play?
5. What does Margaret accuse David and Luke of in Act II?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)