|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Brother Boxer says, "But he got trumpets or some kind of horn in his blood," who is he referring to?
(a) Brother Stanley.
(d) A Philadelphia church member.
2. What are the two collection plates made of?
(a) Both are made of straw.
(b) One is made of brass, and the other straw.
(c) Both are made of brass.
(d) One is made of glass, and the other from brass.
3. Who says, "Cat got your tongue, Maggie?"
(c) Sister Moore.
(d) Brother Boxer.
4. The set for "The Amen Corner contains what components?
(a) Living room and bedroom.
(b) Home and church.
(c) Inside and outside of a house.
(d) A church and outside a church.
5. When Luke appears in Act I, how long does he say he'll be in town for?
(a) For the rest of his life.
(b) A couple of weeks.
(c) A couple of days.
(d) A week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Tell him to call on the Lord!"
2. Whose bedroom is mentioned from the beginning of Act I?
3. When Margaret was delivering their baby, where was Luke?
4. Who tells David that he has a natural gift for music?
5. What is Brother Boxer looking for in the new Frigidaire?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)