|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margaret accuse David and Luke of in Act II?
(a) Luke leading David away from the Word.
(b) David leading Luke away from the Word.
(c) Sinning by playing music.
(d) Sinning by not going to church.
2. Who is the "funny, fast-talking, fiery" person mentioned in Act II?
(a) David as a child.
(b) David as an adult.
(c) The new Margaret.
(d) The old Margaret.
3. Who is it that appears in the alley before the pastor leaves on a trip?
(a) Elder Johnson.
(b) Mother Phillips.
(c) Ida Jackson.
4. What type of set is used in "The Amen Corner"?
(a) A moveable set.
(b) A unit set.
(c) A box set.
(d) Changing sets.
5. Who tries to talk with the pastor about nothing being wrong with Brother Boxer's job in Act I?
(a) Sister Moore.
(b) Sister Boxer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What musicians does David compare his father to in Act II?
2. Who's the last character to speak in Act II?
3. Who is laid in the churchyard that Margaret refers to in Act II?
4. What does David say when his father asks if his mother is a good pastor?
5. What is Brother Boxer looking for in the new Frigidaire?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)