|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound interrupts the argument in the church during Act II?
(a) Jazz music in the street.
(b) Shouting from Margarets house.
(d) Music from Margaret's house.
2. In Act II, Luke accuses Margaret of treating David like he's how many years old?
(a) Ten years old.
(b) Eight years old.
(c) Two years old.
(d) Five years old.
3. Why is everyone silent when Sisters Moore and Boxer finish singing in Act I?
(a) Luke walks in the apartment.
(b) The first act has ended.
(c) Everyone has left the apartment.
(d) Everyone's head is bowed while they pray.
4. In Act II, who says that it's the man who's supposed to lead, not the woman?
(b) Brother Boxer.
(c) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister Boxer.
5. What is Brother Boxer looking for in the new Frigidaire?
(a) Iced Tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the service to put coffee on during the first act?
2. Where is Bishop Williams' church located?
3. Who tells Margaret and Odessa that they look "almost like two young girls this morning."
4. When the characters who were talking in the kitchen at the beginning of Act II exit to the church, who comes into the home?
5. Who says, "he dying in his sins" during Act II?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)