|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The set for "The Amen Corner contains what components?
(a) Living room and bedroom.
(b) A church and outside a church.
(c) Home and church.
(d) Inside and outside of a house.
2. What is the first thing that Margaret says in Act II?
(a) Hello, everyone.
(b) Where's David?
(c) Praise the Lord, children.
(d) How is Luke doing?
3. According to the pastor's first act sermon, what is an example of an activity one does when one's "mind ain't on the Lord"?
(a) Going out.
(b) Washing cocktail glasses.
(c) Reading the funny papers.
(d) Listening to music.
4. Who's supposed to send a telegram if anything happens to Luke during "The Amen Corner."
(a) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister Boxer.
5. In Act II, we learn that it cost how much to get a specific window painted?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who defends Margaret to the others in Act II?
2. Odessa encourages Margaret to return to the church towards the end of Act II for what reason?
3. When does the first act take place?
4. Who says, "The whole world just get to be a great big empty basin"?
5. According to Luke, when did Margaret "find the Lord"?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)