|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sits on top of the piano in the church in the first scene?
(a) Hymn books and tambourines.
(b) A trumpet and hymn books.
(c) Nothing sits on top of the piano in the first act.
(d) A bible and piano music.
2. Who says, "Cat got your tongue, Maggie?"
(a) Brother Boxer.
(b) Sister Moore.
3. The person who comes forward at the end of the sermon is carrying what?
(a) A sick baby.
(b) A handkerchief.
4. What is Brother Boxer looking for in the new Frigidaire?
(c) Iced Tea.
5. In Act II, Brother Boxer insinuates that the congregation paid for what household item?
(a) A washing machine.
(b) Frigidaire refrigerator.
(d) New furniture.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the congregation sings loudly and claps hands and shakes tambourines, this is called what kind of song?
2. In Act II Sister Boxer and Margaret argue about the difference between having trumpets and drums in church and what?
3. The rumor that Brother Boxer has heard is that Luke's father is sick with what?
4. What is Brother Boxer's first name?
5. Who says something about "wishing you'd leave the Lord's work to the Lord."?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)