|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margaret plan for David to do with his life?
(a) Become a doctor.
(b) Become a teacher.
(c) Become a pastor.
(d) Become anything but a musician.
2. Who is laid in the churchyard that Margaret refers to in Act II?
(a) A pastor friend.
(b) David's brother.
(c) Margaret's mother.
(d) Baby daughter.
3. The rumor that Brother Boxer has heard is that Luke's father is sick with what?
(c) TB (tuberculosis).
4. Who says, "Ain't a soul been born infallible"?
(a) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister Boxer.
5. Who was out late the night before the church service in the first act?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who defends Margaret to the others in Act II?
2. Whose bedroom is mentioned from the beginning of Act I?
3. What is Brother Boxer's first name?
4. What does David say when his father asks if his mother is a good pastor?
5. When the congregation sings loudly and claps hands and shakes tambourines, this is called what kind of song?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)