|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II, what does Luke call the baby the he and his wife lost?
2. Who's supposed to send a telegram if anything happens to Luke during "The Amen Corner."
(c) Sister Boxer.
(d) Sister Moore.
3. In Act II, we learn that it cost how much to get a specific window painted?
4. When Brother Boxer says, "But he got trumpets or some kind of horn in his blood," who is he referring to?
(b) A Philadelphia church member.
(d) Brother Stanley.
5. In Act II, how much did Brother Boxer say that it cost him to go to Philadelphia?
(a) Three or four dollars.
(b) Ten dollars.
(c) Forty dollars.
(d) Twenty-five dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. The rumor that Brother Boxer has heard is that Luke's father is sick with what?
2. In Act II, which character mentioned going to Philadelphia with her husband, Herman?
3. When Margaret was delivering their baby, where was Luke?
4. In Act II, Luke accuses Margaret of treating David like he's how many years old?
5. During Act I, two people say "God doesn't like liars." Who were they?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)