|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II, what does Luke call the baby the he and his wife lost?
2. Who says, "Bring up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it"?
(a) Sister Moore.
(c) Sister Boxer.
3. What is the first thing that Margaret says when Luke walks into the apartment in Act i?
(a) "Get out."
(b) "What are you doing here?"
(d) "I'm so glad to see you."
4. Whose bedroom is mentioned from the beginning of Act I?
5. The rumor that Brother Boxer has heard is that Luke's father is sick with what?
(b) TB (tuberculosis).
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the first act take place?
2. In Act II, Sister Moore suggests that Margaret has engaged in another wrongdoing. What is this wrongdoing?
3. When Brother Boxer says, "But he got trumpets or some kind of horn in his blood," who is he referring to?
4. In Act II, which character mentioned going to Philadelphia with her husband, Herman?
5. Where does the play, "The Amen Corner," take place?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)