|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What musicians does David compare his father to in Act II?
(a) Jellyroll Morton and Louis Armstrong.
(b) Louis Armstrong and John Coltrane.
(c) John Coltrane and Charlie Parker.
(d) Miles Davis and Jellyroll Morton.
2. What is located stage left in "The Amen Corner"?
(a) The streent.
(b) The church.
(c) An office building.
(d) The apartment.
3. What do Margaret and Odessa agree that Brother Boxer doesn't have any right to be doing?
(a) Sitting in front of the television.
(b) Not helping his wife with the house.
(c) Driving a liquor truck.
(d) Smoking and drinking.
4. When Sister Moore asks if there's anyone who needs "the Lord's especial attention," who comes forward?
(a) Luke Alexander.
(b) Ida Jackson.
5. Who is the first to begin singing in Act II?
(b) Sister Rice.
(c) Sister Boxer.
(d) Sister Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that there "ain't no age in the Lord"?
2. What does Margaret accuse David and Luke of in Act II?
3. What is played as the music prologue to Act I?
4. What is Brother Boxer looking for in the new Frigidaire?
5. Who's the last character to speak in Act II?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)