|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Bishop Williams' church located?
(a) 51st Street.
(b) Next to Central Park.
(c) 145th Street.
(d) 63rd Avenue.
2. What is located stage left in "The Amen Corner"?
(a) The apartment.
(b) The church.
(c) The streent.
(d) An office building.
3. What character brings up the costs of operating a church during Act II?
(a) Sister Douglass.
(d) Sister Moore.
4. Where is the pastor planning on going after the church service in Act 1?
5. Who is in his grave, according to Sister Boxer in the first act?
(a) Brother Alexander.
(b) Elder King.
(c) Brother Washington.
(d) Elder Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first spoken part of the play is from what character?
2. Why didn't David know much about his father's musical career?
3. Who says, "Tell him to call on the Lord!"
4. What does David say when his father asks if his mother is a good pastor?
5. Luke thinks Margaret is treating David like he's how old in Act II?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)