|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the pastor's first act sermon, what is an example of an activity one does when one's "mind ain't on the Lord"?
(a) Washing cocktail glasses.
(b) Listening to music.
(c) Going out.
(d) Reading the funny papers.
2. What hope did Luke reveal to David during Act II?
(a) That they would play music together.
(b) That Luke would have grandchildren.
(c) That they would live together again.
(d) That they would travel together.
3. Who says that there "ain't no age in the Lord"?
(a) Sister Moore.
(b) Sister Boxer.
(d) Brother Boxer.
4. How did Luke know where to find Margaret?
(a) Luke asked around to find Margaret.
(b) Luke followed David to find Margaret.
(c) Someone told Luke about Margaret in a letter.
(d) Luke knew Margaret would be somewhere near a church.
5. In the play, who claims to have left to get away from the stink of whiskey?
(c) Sister Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II, Luke accuses Margaret of treating David like he's how many years old?
2. What music is playing in Luke's bedroom?
3. In Act II, Margaret is asked how she returned home from Philadelphia. Her answer was what?
4. What nickname does Luke call his wife?
5. What is Brother Boxer's first name?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)