|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II, how much did Brother Boxer say that it cost him to go to Philadelphia?
(a) Twenty-five dollars.
(b) Three or four dollars.
(c) Ten dollars.
(d) Forty dollars.
2. Who says, "Bring up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it"?
(b) Sister Moore.
(c) Sister Boxer.
3. Who says, "The whole world just get to be a great big empty basin"?
(c) Brother Boxer.
(d) Sister Boxer.
4. How long has Luke been separated from his wife and son?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 11 years.
5. Who tells Margaret and Odessa that they look "almost like two young girls this morning."
(c) Brother James.
(d) Brother Boxer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two collection plates made of?
2. During the first act, Brother Boxer tell his wife and Sister Moore that he's heard that David's father is back in town. Where is David's father reportedly working?
3. What is the first thing that Margaret says in Act II?
4. Three women are in the kitchen when Act II begins. Who else is in the scene?
5. Who is it that appears in the alley before the pastor leaves on a trip?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)