|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the characters who were talking in the kitchen at the beginning of Act II exit to the church, who comes into the home?
(b) A thief.
2. What are the two collection plates made of?
(a) Both are made of brass.
(b) Both are made of straw.
(c) One is made of brass, and the other straw.
(d) One is made of glass, and the other from brass.
3. What is the first thing that Margaret says in Act II?
(a) How is Luke doing?
(b) Where's David?
(c) Praise the Lord, children.
(d) Hello, everyone.
4. What did Odessa do to buy the household item in question?
(a) Secretarial work.
(b) Cooked for people.
(c) Took care of other peoples' children.
(d) Scrubbed white folks' floors.
5. In Act II, Sister Moore suggests that Margaret has engaged in another wrongdoing. What is this wrongdoing?
(b) Drinking alcohol.
(c) Going out with men.
(d) Stealing money from the congregation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is laid in the churchyard that Margaret refers to in Act II?
2. What instrument did Luke make a living playing?
3. During Act I, two people say "God doesn't like liars." Who were they?
4. How much was the offering for the pastor's trip to Philadelphia?
5. What is located stage left in "The Amen Corner"?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)