|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hope did Luke reveal to David during Act II?
(a) That they would live together again.
(b) That they would travel together.
(c) That they would play music together.
(d) That Luke would have grandchildren.
2. Which of the characters is the pastor as the play opens?
(a) Ida Jackson.
(b) Brother Boxer.
(c) Sister Moore.
(d) Margaret Alexander.
3. Who went downtown and saw Luke the night before the first scene?
4. What is on the record album that David is playing?
(a) Dizzy Gillespie.
(b) David playing piano.
(c) Luke playing trumpet.
(d) Luke playing trombone.
5. What sits on top of the piano in the church in the first scene?
(a) Nothing sits on top of the piano in the first act.
(b) A bible and piano music.
(c) A trumpet and hymn books.
(d) Hymn books and tambourines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing that Margaret says when Luke walks into the apartment in Act i?
2. Whose bedroom is mentioned from the beginning of Act I?
3. Who says, "he dying in his sins" during Act II?
4. Who refers to the home/church as a Holy Ghost station during the first act?
5. Who is it that appears in the alley before the pastor leaves on a trip?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)