|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who defends Margaret to the others in Act II?
(d) Sister Moore.
2. The person who comes forward at the end of the sermon is carrying what?
(b) A handkerchief.
(c) A sick baby.
3. Who says, "I'm bearing witness to the truth" in Act II.
(c) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister Boxer.
4. How did Luke know where to find Margaret?
(a) Luke followed David to find Margaret.
(b) Someone told Luke about Margaret in a letter.
(c) Luke asked around to find Margaret.
(d) Luke knew Margaret would be somewhere near a church.
5. Everyone tries to convince Margaret to stay to care for Luke instead of going out of town. What does she decide?
(a) Margaret decides to go on her trip.
(b) Margaret calls and cancels her trip.
(c) Margaret decides to postpone her trip for a couple of days.
(d) Margaret sends Sister Moore in her place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character brings up the costs of operating a church during Act II?
2. Act II takes place how many days later than Act I?
3. How old is David?
4. Who is it that appears in the alley before the pastor leaves on a trip?
5. How long has Luke been separated from his wife and son?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)