|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the pastor plan on seeing in Philadelphia?
(a) Sister Baker.
(b) The pastor's mother.
(c) Mother Phillips.
(d) Elder Thomas.
2. Everyone tries to convince Margaret to stay to care for Luke instead of going out of town. What does she decide?
(a) Margaret decides to postpone her trip for a couple of days.
(b) Margaret decides to go on her trip.
(c) Margaret calls and cancels her trip.
(d) Margaret sends Sister Moore in her place.
3. What instrument did Luke make a living playing?
4. What concern does Sister Sally bring up to the others during Act II?
(a) Why the pastor hadn't visited a sick parishoner.
(b) Why they can't move to a better building.
(c) Why they had to pay so much for a window.
(d) Why David hasn't been in church.
5. What scares David about being a musician?
(a) That he won't have family.
(b) That he'll never make money.
(c) That he won't be good enough.
(d) That he'll end up like his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the service to put coffee on during the first act?
2. What are the two collection plates made of?
3. When Sister Moore asks if there's anyone who needs "the Lord's especial attention," who comes forward?
4. Who says, "The whole world just get to be a great big empty basin"?
5. Who says, "Tell him to call on the Lord!"
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)