|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in his grave, according to Sister Boxer in the first act?
(a) Elder King.
(b) Brother Washington.
(c) Brother Alexander.
(d) Elder Smith.
2. What does David say when his father asks if his mother is a good pastor?
(b) " don't know."
(c) David remains silent.
(d) "Good pastor."
3. Who says, "Tell him to call on the Lord!"
(c) Sister Boxer.
(d) Brother Boxer.
4. In Act II, which character mentioned going to Philadelphia with her husband, Herman?
(a) Sister Douglass.
(b) Sister Rice.
(c) Sister Sally.
(d) Ida Jackson.
5. Who says, "Ain't a soul been born infallible"?
(b) Sister Boxer.
(c) Sister Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day is it when Act II begins?
2. What is on the record album that David is playing?
3. When Margaret was delivering their baby, where was Luke?
4. What is played as the music prologue to Act I?
5. What is Brother Boxer looking for in the new Frigidaire?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)