|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II, Luke accuses Margaret of treating David like he's how many years old?
(a) Five years old.
(b) Two years old.
(c) Eight years old.
(d) Ten years old.
2. Who calls Luke a "bad boy"?
(a) Sister Moore.
(b) Sister Boxer.
3. According to the pastor's first act sermon, what is an example of an activity one does when one's "mind ain't on the Lord"?
(a) Going out.
(b) Listening to music.
(c) Reading the funny papers.
(d) Washing cocktail glasses.
4. How much was the offering for the pastor's trip to Philadelphia?
5. In Act II, we learn that it cost how much to get a specific window painted?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Sister Moore place in the offering basket in the first act?
2. What nickname does Luke call his wife?
3. Who cries in Act II?
4. What does Margaret accuse David and Luke of in Act II?
5. Who is laid in the churchyard that Margaret refers to in Act II?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)