|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's supposed to send a telegram if anything happens to Luke during "The Amen Corner."
(a) Sister Moore.
(c) Sister Boxer.
2. The person who comes forward at the end of the sermon is carrying what?
(a) A sick baby.
(c) A handkerchief.
3. Why didn't David know much about his father's musical career?
(a) David didn't have a phonograph to listen to his records.
(b) David didn't know his father was a musician.
(c) David thought his father was in jail.
(d) David thought his father was dead.
4. Who enters the church during the last line of a song in Act II?
(d) Ida Jackson.
5. In Act II, who says that it's the man who's supposed to lead, not the woman?
(b) Sister Moore.
(c) Brother Boxer.
(d) Sister Boxer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Luke been separated from his wife and son?
2. Who went downtown and saw Luke the night before the first scene?
3. What does David say when his father asks if his mother is a good pastor?
4. What music is playing in Luke's bedroom?
5. Where was David seen talking to a white horn player?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)