|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was David seen talking to a white horn player?
(a) 125th Street.
(b) Wall Street.
(c) 51st Street.
2. The person who comes forward at the end of the sermon is carrying what?
(a) A sick baby.
(b) A handkerchief.
3. In the sermon in the first act, who does the pastor say that King Hezekiah called on?
4. What instrument did Luke make a living playing?
5. What is Brother Boxer looking for in the new Frigidaire?
(a) Iced Tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What character brings up the costs of operating a church during Act II?
2. Who says, "You play piano like I dreamed you would" to David in Act II?
3. Who went downtown and saw Luke the night before the first scene?
4. Who is in his grave, according to Sister Boxer in the first act?
5. What do Margaret and Odessa agree that Brother Boxer doesn't have any right to be doing?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)