|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does Luke call his wife?
2. What does Margaret accuse David and Luke of in Act II?
(a) Sinning by not going to church.
(b) Luke leading David away from the Word.
(c) Sinning by playing music.
(d) David leading Luke away from the Word.
3. Who leaves the service to put coffee on during the first act?
(b) Sister Boxer.
(c) Brother Boxer.
4. In Act II, Sister Moore suggests that Margaret has engaged in another wrongdoing. What is this wrongdoing?
(a) Stealing money from the congregation.
(b) Drinking alcohol.
(d) Going out with men.
5. Who is the "funny, fast-talking, fiery" person mentioned in Act II?
(a) David as a child.
(b) The old Margaret.
(c) David as an adult.
(d) The new Margaret.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was out late the night before the church service in the first act?
2. In the play, who claims to have left to get away from the stink of whiskey?
3. Where is Bishop Williams' church located?
4. What scenery does the play open with?
5. In the sermon in the first act, who does the pastor say that King Hezekiah called on?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)