|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "The whole world just get to be a great big empty basin"?
(a) Sister Boxer.
(c) Brother Boxer.
2. What music is playing in Luke's bedroom?
(a) Gospel music.
(b) Dizzy Gillespie.
(c) One of Luke's old records.
(d) A new recording of David's.
3. What is Brother Boxer's first name?
4. What scares David about being a musician?
(a) That he'll never make money.
(b) That he'll end up like his father.
(c) That he won't have family.
(d) That he won't be good enough.
5. When the characters who were talking in the kitchen at the beginning of Act II exit to the church, who comes into the home?
(c) A thief.
Short Answer Questions
1. Everyone tries to convince Margaret to stay to care for Luke instead of going out of town. What does she decide?
2. In Act II, we learn that it cost how much to get a specific window painted?
3. Before the curtain rises in the first act, there are street sounds including laughter, cursing, and a radio. What other sound is heard?
4. Who is the "funny, fast-talking, fiery" person mentioned in Act II?
5. Who's supposed to send a telegram if anything happens to Luke during "The Amen Corner."
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)