|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the church during the last line of a song in Act II?
(c) Ida Jackson.
2. In Act II, Sister Moore suggests that Margaret has engaged in another wrongdoing. What is this wrongdoing?
(a) Going out with men.
(c) Stealing money from the congregation.
(d) Drinking alcohol.
3. What does David say when his father asks if his mother is a good pastor?
(b) " don't know."
(c) David remains silent.
(d) "Good pastor."
4. The set for "The Amen Corner contains what components?
(a) Living room and bedroom.
(b) Home and church.
(c) A church and outside a church.
(d) Inside and outside of a house.
5. Whose bedroom is mentioned from the beginning of Act I?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Luke starts to leave during Act I?
2. Who cries in Act II?
3. When does the first act take place?
4. Why didn't David know much about his father's musical career?
5. In the play, who claims to have left to get away from the stink of whiskey?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)