|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing that Margaret says when Luke walks into the apartment in Act i?
(a) "What are you doing here?"
(b) "Get out."
(c) "I'm so glad to see you."
2. Who does the pastor suggest as a substitute piano player for the church service?
(a) Sister Price.
(b) Sister David.
(c) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister Jackson.
3. What does Margaret plan for David to do with his life?
(a) Become a teacher.
(b) Become anything but a musician.
(c) Become a doctor.
(d) Become a pastor.
4. In Act II, who says that it's the man who's supposed to lead, not the woman?
(a) Sister Moore.
(c) Brother Boxer.
(d) Sister Boxer.
5. What is the first thing that Margaret says in Act II?
(a) Praise the Lord, children.
(b) Hello, everyone.
(c) Where's David?
(d) How is Luke doing?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "he dying in his sins" during Act II?
2. Who does the pastor plan on seeing in Philadelphia?
3. In Act II, we learn that it cost how much to get a specific window painted?
4. Who is in his grave, according to Sister Boxer in the first act?
5. According to Luke, when did Margaret "find the Lord"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)