|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the sermon in the first act, who does the pastor say that King Hezekiah called on?
2. Why didn't David know much about his father's musical career?
(a) David thought his father was in jail.
(b) David didn't have a phonograph to listen to his records.
(c) David thought his father was dead.
(d) David didn't know his father was a musician.
3. Where is the pastor planning on going after the church service in Act 1?
4. Who tries to talk with the pastor about nothing being wrong with Brother Boxer's job in Act I?
(c) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister Boxer.
5. What does Margaret plan for David to do with his life?
(a) Become a pastor.
(b) Become a doctor.
(c) Become anything but a musician.
(d) Become a teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Bishop Williams' church located?
2. Who's the last character to speak in Act II?
3. When the characters who were talking in the kitchen at the beginning of Act II exit to the church, who comes into the home?
4. When Margaret was delivering their baby, where was Luke?
5. In Act II, what does Luke call the baby the he and his wife lost?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)