|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves the service to put coffee on during the first act?
(a) Brother Boxer.
(b) Sister Boxer.
2. According to Brother Boxer in Act II, where has David been spending time?
(a) On the street.
(b) In church.
(c) At school.
(d) In bars.
3. What does Margaret accuse David and Luke of in Act II?
(a) Sinning by not going to church.
(b) David leading Luke away from the Word.
(c) Sinning by playing music.
(d) Luke leading David away from the Word.
4. During the first act, Brother Boxer tell his wife and Sister Moore that he's heard that David's father is back in town. Where is David's father reportedly working?
(a) At another church.
(b) Blues club.
(c) Driving a bus.
(d) Jazz club.
5. In Act II, we learn that it cost how much to get a specific window painted?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells David that he has a natural gift for music?
2. How old is David?
3. Who says, "he dying in his sins" during Act II?
4. Who's reportedly been keeping bad company in Act I?
5. What did Odessa do to buy the household item in question?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)