|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sits on top of the piano in the church in the first scene?
(a) Hymn books and tambourines.
(b) A bible and piano music.
(c) A trumpet and hymn books.
(d) Nothing sits on top of the piano in the first act.
2. In Act II, Sister Moore suggests that Margaret has engaged in another wrongdoing. What is this wrongdoing?
(a) Stealing money from the congregation.
(b) Going out with men.
(d) Drinking alcohol.
3. What time of day is it when Act II begins?
(a) Late evening.
(b) Early morning.
(d) Late afternoon.
4. In talking about the events that occurred ten years ago, Luke says that they were cursed for what reason?
(a) Being poor.
(b) Not going to church.
(c) Enjoying life.
(d) Being in love.
5. During Act I, two people say "God doesn't like liars." Who were they?
(a) Sisters Boxer and Moore.
(b) Brother and Sister Boxer.
(c) Margaret and David.
(d) David and Luke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "You play piano like I dreamed you would" to David in Act II?
2. When Margaret was delivering their baby, where was Luke?
3. Approximately how much suggested time takes place during Act I?
4. In Act II, when does David say that he stopped believing?
5. According to Luke, when did Margaret "find the Lord"?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)