|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Sister Moore place in the offering basket in the first act?
(a) Fifty cents.
(b) Five dollars.
(c) A dollar.
(d) Two dollars.
2. In Act II Sister Boxer and Margaret argue about the difference between having trumpets and drums in church and what?
(a) Margaret leaving her husband.
(b) Brother Boxer driving a liquor truck so he can contribute more money.
(c) Pianos in nightclubs.
(d) Using offering money to travel.
3. According to Luke, who goes digging for pork chops when she sees a man?
(c) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister Boxer.
4. Who says, "Tell him to call on the Lord!"
(c) Sister Boxer.
(d) Brother Boxer.
5. Who does the pastor plan on seeing in Philadelphia?
(a) Sister Baker.
(b) Mother Phillips.
(c) The pastor's mother.
(d) Elder Thomas.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II, when does David say that he stopped believing?
2. Luke thinks Margaret is treating David like he's how old in Act II?
3. What is the first thing that Margaret says when Luke walks into the apartment in Act i?
4. The person who comes forward at the end of the sermon is carrying what?
5. In the play, who claims to have left to get away from the stink of whiskey?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)