|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves to look for David in Act II?
(a) Brother Boxer.
(c) Sister Boxer.
2. In Act II, who says that it's the man who's supposed to lead, not the woman?
(b) Brother Boxer.
(c) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister Boxer.
3. Who's reportedly been keeping bad company in Act I?
4. Who asks if drums and trumpets in church isn't worldly?
(a) Sister Douglass.
(b) Sister Boxer.
(c) Sister Sally.
(d) Sister Rice.
5. Who says that there "ain't no age in the Lord"?
(a) Sister Boxer.
(b) Sister Moore.
(d) Brother Boxer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Luke thinks Margaret is treating David like he's how old in Act II?
2. In Act II, Margaret is asked how she returned home from Philadelphia. Her answer was what?
3. How much does Sister Moore place in the offering basket in the first act?
4. Who defends Margaret to the others in Act II?
5. Who says, "The whole world just get to be a great big empty basin"?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)