|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "The way that box is going, you wouldn't of hear the Holy Ghost come in"?
(a) Sister Moore.
(b) Brother Boxer.
2. What is located stage right in the first act and throughout the play?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The living room.
(c) A bedroom.
(d) The church.
3. Who tries to talk with the pastor about nothing being wrong with Brother Boxer's job in Act I?
(a) Sister Boxer.
(c) Sister Moore.
4. What is Brother Boxer's first name?
5. When Brother Boxer says, "But he got trumpets or some kind of horn in his blood," who is he referring to?
(b) Brother Stanley.
(d) A Philadelphia church member.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Odessa do to buy the household item in question?
2. Who says, "Cat got your tongue, Maggie?"
3. Who says, "The whole world just get to be a great big empty basin"?
4. Who mentions David leaving home?
5. When the congregation sings loudly and claps hands and shakes tambourines, this is called what kind of song?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)