|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Bring up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it"?
(a) Sister Moore.
(c) Sister Boxer.
2. What is played as the music prologue to Act I?
(a) "I Got the Holy Spirit."
(b) "I Laid My Burdens Down."
(c) "If Jesus Had to Pray, What About Me?"
(d) "The Blues is Man."
3. What do Margaret and Odessa agree that Brother Boxer doesn't have any right to be doing?
(a) Driving a liquor truck.
(b) Sitting in front of the television.
(c) Smoking and drinking.
(d) Not helping his wife with the house.
4. In the sermon in the first act, who does the pastor say that King Hezekiah called on?
5. What concern does Sister Sally bring up to the others during Act II?
(a) Why they can't move to a better building.
(b) Why David hasn't been in church.
(c) Why they had to pay so much for a window.
(d) Why the pastor hadn't visited a sick parishoner.
Short Answer Questions
1. The set for "The Amen Corner contains what components?
2. In Act II, Margaret is asked how she returned home from Philadelphia. Her answer was what?
3. Where is the pastor planning on going after the church service in Act 1?
4. In Act II, we learn that it cost how much to get a specific window painted?
5. How much does Sister Moore place in the offering basket in the first act?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)