|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says in Act II, "The way that box is going, you wouldn't of hear the Holy Ghost come in"?
(c) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister Boxer.
2. What instrument did Luke make a living playing?
3. When Margaret was delivering their baby, where was Luke?
(a) In a nightclub.
(b) On the road.
(c) Drunk and at her bedside.
(d) In jail.
4. During the first act, Brother Boxer tell his wife and Sister Moore that he's heard that David's father is back in town. Where is David's father reportedly working?
(a) At another church.
(b) Driving a bus.
(c) Blues club.
(d) Jazz club.
5. In Act II, Margaret is asked how she returned home from Philadelphia. Her answer was what?
(a) Received a ride from someone.
(b) Rode the bus.
(c) Flew in an airplane.
(d) Rode the train.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of set is used in "The Amen Corner"?
2. In talking about the events that occurred ten years ago, Luke says that they were cursed for what reason?
3. What time of day is it when Act II begins?
4. When the congregation sings loudly and claps hands and shakes tambourines, this is called what kind of song?
5. Who calls Luke a "bad boy"?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)