|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Bring up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it"?
(a) Sister Boxer.
(c) Sister Moore.
2. Who says, "You play piano like I dreamed you would" to David in Act II?
(c) Brother Boxer.
3. When Margaret returns from her trip in Act II, where does she go first?
(a) To check on Luke.
(b) Looking for David.
(c) To get a drink from the refrigerator.
(d) The church.
4. During the first act, Brother Boxer tell his wife and Sister Moore that he's heard that David's father is back in town. Where is David's father reportedly working?
(a) At another church.
(b) Blues club.
(c) Jazz club.
(d) Driving a bus.
5. Who says, "I'm bearing witness to the truth" in Act II.
(b) Sister Boxer.
(d) Sister Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. The first spoken part of the play is from what character?
2. Which of the characters is the pastor as the play opens?
3. Who is it that appears in the alley before the pastor leaves on a trip?
4. When does the first act take place?
5. Where is Bishop Williams' church located?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)