|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that there "ain't no age in the Lord"?
(a) Brother Boxer.
(b) Sister Boxer.
(c) Sister Moore.
2. What is the first thing that Margaret says in Act II?
(a) Hello, everyone.
(b) How is Luke doing?
(c) Praise the Lord, children.
(d) Where's David?
3. What reason does David give for not wanting to go to Philadelphia with his mother?
(a) He has a cold starting.
(b) He doesn't want to miss playing the guitar in church.
(c) He doesn't like Philadelphia.
(d) He doesn't want to miss music school.
4. Who's reportedly been keeping bad company in Act I?
5. Before the curtain rises in the first act, there are street sounds including laughter, cursing, and a radio. What other sound is heard?
(a) Piano playing.
(c) A phone ringing.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the play, who claims to have left to get away from the stink of whiskey?
2. Who calls Luke a "bad boy"?
3. What sound interrupts the argument in the church during Act II?
4. Who mentions David leaving home?
5. What is located stage left in "The Amen Corner"?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)