|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves to look for David in Act II?
(b) Sister Boxer.
(d) Brother Boxer.
2. Who says, "Bring up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it"?
(a) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister Boxer.
3. Odessa encourages Margaret to return to the church towards the end of Act II for what reason?
(a) To pray for Luke.
(b) To prepare her sermon.
(c) To see an upset parishioner.
(d) To attend a business meeting.
4. Luke thinks Margaret is treating David like he's how old in Act II?
(a) Eight years old.
(b) Ten years old.
(c) Five years old.
(d) Two years old.
5. Act II takes place how many days later than Act I?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Luke, who goes digging for pork chops when she sees a man?
2. What does Margaret accuse David and Luke of in Act II?
3. According to Luke, when did Margaret "find the Lord"?
4. Which of the characters is the pastor as the play opens?
5. What sits on top of the piano in the church in the first scene?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)