|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character brings up the costs of operating a church during Act II?
(a) Sister Moore.
(c) Sister Douglass.
2. Who says, "he dying in his sins" during Act II?
(b) Sister Moore.
(c) Brother Boxer.
(d) Sister Boxer.
3. What is on the record album that David is playing?
(a) Dizzy Gillespie.
(b) Luke playing trumpet.
(c) Luke playing trombone.
(d) David playing piano.
4. Three women are in the kitchen when Act II begins. Who else is in the scene?
(b) Brother Boxer.
5. According to Brother Boxer in Act II, where has David been spending time?
(a) In church.
(b) In bars.
(c) At school.
(d) On the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "The whole world just get to be a great big empty basin"?
2. Who does the pastor plan on seeing in Philadelphia?
3. When the characters who were talking in the kitchen at the beginning of Act II exit to the church, who comes into the home?
4. What hope did Luke reveal to David during Act II?
5. What happens when Luke starts to leave during Act I?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)