|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Margaret was delivering their baby, where was Luke?
(a) In a nightclub.
(b) On the road.
(c) Drunk and at her bedside.
(d) In jail.
2. Who tries to talk with the pastor about nothing being wrong with Brother Boxer's job in Act I?
(b) Sister Boxer.
(d) Sister Moore.
3. Approximately how much suggested time takes place during Act I?
(a) A few minutes.
(b) Less couple of hours.
(c) A few days.
(d) 24 hours.
4. What is played as the music prologue to Act I?
(a) "I Got the Holy Spirit."
(b) "I Laid My Burdens Down."
(c) "If Jesus Had to Pray, What About Me?"
(d) "The Blues is Man."
5. What is Brother Boxer looking for in the new Frigidaire?
(b) Iced Tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was the offering for the pastor's trip to Philadelphia?
2. Who tells David that he has a natural gift for music?
3. Who went downtown and saw Luke the night before the first scene?
4. The set for "The Amen Corner contains what components?
5. Where is Bishop Williams' church located?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)