|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The person who comes forward at the end of the sermon is carrying what?
(a) A sick baby.
(b) A handkerchief.
2. Who's supposed to send a telegram if anything happens to Luke during "The Amen Corner."
(a) Sister Boxer.
(d) Sister Moore.
3. How long has Luke been separated from his wife and son?
(a) 11 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 12 years.
4. What instrument did Luke make a living playing?
5. What nickname does Luke call his wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Three women are in the kitchen when Act II begins. Who else is in the scene?
2. What is located stage right in the first act and throughout the play?
3. In the sermon in the first act, who does the pastor say that King Hezekiah called on?
4. According to Brother Boxer in Act II, where has David been spending time?
5. What does David say when his father asks if his mother is a good pastor?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)