|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing that Margaret says in Act II?
(a) Hello, everyone.
(b) Where's David?
(c) Praise the Lord, children.
(d) How is Luke doing?
2. In Act II, Margaret is asked how she returned home from Philadelphia. Her answer was what?
(a) Rode the bus.
(b) Flew in an airplane.
(c) Received a ride from someone.
(d) Rode the train.
3. How long has Luke been separated from his wife and son?
(a) 11 years.
(b) 12 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 8 years.
4. What character brings up the costs of operating a church during Act II?
(a) Sister Douglass.
(d) Sister Moore.
5. What do Margaret and Odessa agree that Brother Boxer doesn't have any right to be doing?
(a) Not helping his wife with the house.
(b) Driving a liquor truck.
(c) Smoking and drinking.
(d) Sitting in front of the television.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brother Boxer looking for in the new Frigidaire?
2. Who leaves to look for David in Act II?
3. Who refers to the home/church as a Holy Ghost station during the first act?
4. When Margaret returns from her trip in Act II, where does she go first?
5. Who says, "Bring up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it"?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)