|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Margaret and Odessa that they look "almost like two young girls this morning."
(a) Brother James.
(b) Brother Boxer.
2. Who's supposed to send a telegram if anything happens to Luke during "The Amen Corner."
(b) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister Boxer.
3. Luke thinks Margaret is treating David like he's how old in Act II?
(a) Eight years old.
(b) Five years old.
(c) Two years old.
(d) Ten years old.
4. Who calls Luke a "bad boy"?
(a) Sister Boxer.
(d) Sister Moore.
5. What is Brother Boxer's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that there "ain't no age in the Lord"?
2. How much does Sister Moore place in the offering basket in the first act?
3. Who says something about "wishing you'd leave the Lord's work to the Lord."?
4. In Act II Sister Boxer and Margaret argue about the difference between having trumpets and drums in church and what?
5. Who says in Act II, "The way that box is going, you wouldn't of hear the Holy Ghost come in"?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)