|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cries in Act II?
2. In Act II, we learn that it cost how much to get a specific window painted?
3. In the sermon in the first act, who does the pastor say that King Hezekiah called on?
4. Who tries to talk with the pastor about nothing being wrong with Brother Boxer's job in Act I?
(a) Sister Boxer.
(b) Sister Moore.
5. How much does Sister Moore place in the offering basket in the first act?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) A dollar.
(c) Two dollars.
(d) Fifty cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is located stage right in the first act and throughout the play?
2. Who leaves to look for David in Act II?
3. Luke thinks Margaret is treating David like he's how old in Act II?
4. Everyone tries to convince Margaret to stay to care for Luke instead of going out of town. What does she decide?
5. Who defends Margaret to the others in Act II?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)