|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says something about "wishing you'd leave the Lord's work to the Lord."?
2. According to Luke, when did Margaret "find the Lord"?
(a) After having a stillborn child.
(b) After she kicked him out of the house.
(c) After her wedding to Luke.
(d) After David was born.
3. In Act II, we learn that it cost how much to get a specific window painted?
4. Who was out late the night before the church service in the first act?
5. What is Brother Boxer's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the service to put coffee on during the first act?
2. Who are Odessa and Sisters Moore and Boxer talking about when Act II opens?
3. The first spoken part of the play is from what character?
4. What does David say when his father asks if his mother is a good pastor?
5. Who says, "The whole world just get to be a great big empty basin"?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)