|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does David give for not wanting to go to Philadelphia with his mother?
(a) He doesn't like Philadelphia.
(b) He doesn't want to miss playing the guitar in church.
(c) He has a cold starting.
(d) He doesn't want to miss music school.
2. Who enters the church during the last line of a song in Act II?
(a) Ida Jackson.
3. What scares David about being a musician?
(a) That he won't be good enough.
(b) That he won't have family.
(c) That he'll never make money.
(d) That he'll end up like his father.
4. How long has Luke been separated from his wife and son?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 11 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 8 years.
5. Who was out late the night before the church service in the first act?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act II, we learn that it cost how much to get a specific window painted?
2. During Act I, two people say "God doesn't like liars." Who were they?
3. What did Odessa do to buy the household item in question?
4. Who asks if drums and trumpets in church isn't worldly?
5. Who leaves to look for David in Act II?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)