|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is played as the music prologue to Act I?
(a) "I Got the Holy Spirit."
(b) "I Laid My Burdens Down."
(c) "The Blues is Man."
(d) "If Jesus Had to Pray, What About Me?"
2. In Act II, who says that it's the man who's supposed to lead, not the woman?
(a) Brother Boxer.
(b) Sister Boxer.
(d) Sister Moore.
3. What scares David about being a musician?
(a) That he won't be good enough.
(b) That he'll never make money.
(c) That he won't have family.
(d) That he'll end up like his father.
4. Who says, "The whole world just get to be a great big empty basin"?
(b) Brother Boxer.
(d) Sister Boxer.
5. In Act II, we learn that it cost how much to get a specific window painted?
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how much suggested time takes place during Act I?
2. What sits on top of the piano in the church in the first scene?
3. Who says, "You play piano like I dreamed you would" to David in Act II?
4. What is located stage left in "The Amen Corner"?
5. In Act II, when does David say that he stopped believing?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)