|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Luke appears in Act I, how long does he say he'll be in town for?
(a) A couple of weeks.
(b) For the rest of his life.
(c) A couple of days.
(d) A week.
2. In Act II, Sister Moore suggests that Margaret has engaged in another wrongdoing. What is this wrongdoing?
(b) Going out with men.
(c) Stealing money from the congregation.
(d) Drinking alcohol.
3. Who leaves to look for David in Act II?
(c) Sister Boxer.
(d) Brother Boxer.
4. How did Luke know where to find Margaret?
(a) Someone told Luke about Margaret in a letter.
(b) Luke followed David to find Margaret.
(c) Luke asked around to find Margaret.
(d) Luke knew Margaret would be somewhere near a church.
5. What concern does Sister Sally bring up to the others during Act II?
(a) Why they can't move to a better building.
(b) Why the pastor hadn't visited a sick parishoner.
(c) Why they had to pay so much for a window.
(d) Why David hasn't been in church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is located stage left in "The Amen Corner"?
2. Who says, "The way that box is going, you wouldn't of hear the Holy Ghost come in"?
3. Luke thinks Margaret is treating David like he's how old in Act II?
4. What does Margaret plan for David to do with his life?
5. What scares David about being a musician?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)