|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day is it when Act II begins?
(a) Early morning.
(c) Late afternoon.
(d) Late evening.
2. Who says, "You play piano like I dreamed you would" to David in Act II?
(a) Brother Boxer.
3. In Act II, Margaret is asked how she returned home from Philadelphia. Her answer was what?
(a) Rode the bus.
(b) Flew in an airplane.
(c) Received a ride from someone.
(d) Rode the train.
4. What does David say when his father asks if his mother is a good pastor?
(a) " don't know."
(b) "Good pastor."
(c) David remains silent.
5. When Margaret was delivering their baby, where was Luke?
(a) In jail.
(b) Drunk and at her bedside.
(c) In a nightclub.
(d) On the road.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Brother Boxer says, "But he got trumpets or some kind of horn in his blood," who is he referring to?
2. Who says, "The whole world just get to be a great big empty basin"?
3. Who says, "Ain't a soul been born infallible"?
4. The set for "The Amen Corner contains what components?
5. What sits on top of the piano in the church in the first scene?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)