|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act II, Luke accuses Margaret of treating David like he's how many years old?
(a) Ten years old.
(b) Two years old.
(c) Five years old.
(d) Eight years old.
2. Who says, "I'm bearing witness to the truth" in Act II.
(a) Sister Boxer.
(c) Sister Moore.
3. Who are Odessa and Sisters Moore and Boxer talking about when Act II opens?
(b) Ida Jackson.
4. Who mentions a "heart black with sorrow" in Act II?
(c) Sister Boxer.
(d) Sister Moore.
5. During the first act, Brother Boxer tell his wife and Sister Moore that he's heard that David's father is back in town. Where is David's father reportedly working?
(a) Blues club.
(b) At another church.
(c) Driving a bus.
(d) Jazz club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concern does Sister Sally bring up to the others during Act II?
2. When Brother Boxer says, "But he got trumpets or some kind of horn in his blood," who is he referring to?
3. Where is Bishop Williams' church located?
4. What type of set is used in "The Amen Corner"?
5. Who asks if drums and trumpets in church isn't worldly?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)