|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of set is used in "The Amen Corner"?
(a) A moveable set.
(b) A box set.
(c) Changing sets.
(d) A unit set.
2. Who's supposed to send a telegram if anything happens to Luke during "The Amen Corner."
(a) Sister Moore.
(d) Sister Boxer.
3. Who tells David that he has a natural gift for music?
(b) Sister Moore.
4. What scenery does the play open with?
(a) A street scene.
(b) The scrim wall of the tenement.
(c) The church.
(d) The kitchen.
5. According to Luke, who goes digging for pork chops when she sees a man?
(c) Sister Boxer.
(d) Sister Moore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the pastor planning on going after the church service in Act 1?
2. What is Brother Boxer's first name?
3. Who leaves the service to put coffee on during the first act?
4. Approximately how much suggested time takes place during Act I?
5. What is the first thing that Margaret says when Luke walks into the apartment in Act i?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)