|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is played as the music prologue to Act I?
(a) "I Got the Holy Spirit."
(b) "I Laid My Burdens Down."
(c) "The Blues is Man."
(d) "If Jesus Had to Pray, What About Me?"
2. What is Brother Boxer looking for in the new Frigidaire?
(a) Iced Tea.
3. Who says, "Bring up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it"?
(c) Sister Boxer.
(d) Sister Moore.
4. How much does Sister Moore place in the offering basket in the first act?
(a) Two dollars.
(b) A dollar.
(c) Five dollars.
(d) Fifty cents.
5. What nickname does Luke call his wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was out late the night before the church service in the first act?
2. The person who comes forward at the end of the sermon is carrying what?
3. What does David say when his father asks if his mother is a good pastor?
4. The first spoken part of the play is from what character?
5. What type of set is used in "The Amen Corner"?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)