|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Luke appears in Act I, how long does he say he'll be in town for?
(a) A couple of weeks.
(b) For the rest of his life.
(c) A couple of days.
(d) A week.
2. Who calls Luke a "bad boy"?
(a) Sister Boxer.
(d) Sister Moore.
3. How old is David?
4. According to Luke, who goes digging for pork chops when she sees a man?
(b) Sister Boxer.
(c) Sister Moore.
5. Who says, "Bring up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it"?
(b) Sister Moore.
(c) Sister Boxer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Luke starts to leave during Act I?
2. In the play, who claims to have left to get away from the stink of whiskey?
3. Which of the characters is the pastor as the play opens?
4. Who's reportedly been keeping bad company in Act I?
5. What is played as the music prologue to Act I?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)