|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The rumor that Brother Boxer has heard is that Luke's father is sick with what?
(a) TB (tuberculosis).
2. During Act I, two people say "God doesn't like liars." Who were they?
(a) David and Luke.
(b) Brother and Sister Boxer.
(c) Margaret and David.
(d) Sisters Boxer and Moore.
3. Approximately how much suggested time takes place during Act I?
(a) A few days.
(b) Less couple of hours.
(c) A few minutes.
(d) 24 hours.
4. When Luke appears in Act I, how long does he say he'll be in town for?
(a) For the rest of his life.
(b) A couple of weeks.
(c) A week.
(d) A couple of days.
5. What happens when Luke starts to leave during Act I?
(a) Luke falls against the table.
(b) Luke begins uncontrollable coughing.
(c) David asks him not to go.
(d) Margaret starts crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the pastor planning on going after the church service in Act 1?
2. Who says that there "ain't no age in the Lord"?
3. Who's reportedly been keeping bad company in Act I?
4. Who's supposed to send a telegram if anything happens to Luke during "The Amen Corner."
5. Who refers to the home/church as a Holy Ghost station during the first act?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)