|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What scenery does the play open with?
(a) The church.
(b) A street scene.
(c) The scrim wall of the tenement.
(d) The kitchen.
2. How old is David?
3. Who's reportedly been keeping bad company in Act I?
4. When Sister Moore asks if there's anyone who needs "the Lord's especial attention," who comes forward?
(a) Ida Jackson.
(d) Luke Alexander.
5. The person who comes forward at the end of the sermon is carrying what?
(b) A sick baby.
(c) A handkerchief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname does Luke call his wife?
2. How much does Sister Moore place in the offering basket in the first act?
3. How long has Luke been separated from his wife and son?
4. What happens when Luke starts to leave during Act I?
5. Who's supposed to send a telegram if anything happens to Luke during "The Amen Corner."
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)