|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is located stage left in "The Amen Corner"?
(a) An office building.
(b) The apartment.
(c) The streent.
(d) The church.
2. What is the first thing that Margaret says when Luke walks into the apartment in Act i?
(b) "I'm so glad to see you."
(c) "What are you doing here?"
(d) "Get out."
3. Approximately how much suggested time takes place during Act I?
(a) A few days.
(b) A few minutes.
(c) Less couple of hours.
(d) 24 hours.
4. Where is the pastor planning on going after the church service in Act 1?
5. What is Brother Boxer looking for in the new Frigidaire?
(c) Iced Tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of set is used in "The Amen Corner"?
2. Where does the play, "The Amen Corner," take place?
3. During Act I, two people say "God doesn't like liars." Who were they?
4. The first spoken part of the play is from what character?
5. Who says, "Bring up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it"?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)