|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Luke been separated from his wife and son?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 11 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 10 years.
2. In the play, who claims to have left to get away from the stink of whiskey?
(c) Sister Moore.
3. What nickname does Luke call his wife?
4. When Luke appears in Act I, how long does he say he'll be in town for?
(a) A week.
(b) For the rest of his life.
(c) A couple of days.
(d) A couple of weeks.
5. What sits on top of the piano in the church in the first scene?
(a) Nothing sits on top of the piano in the first act.
(b) A trumpet and hymn books.
(c) A bible and piano music.
(d) Hymn books and tambourines.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is David?
2. Who calls Luke a "bad boy"?
3. Who leaves the service to put coffee on during the first act?
4. When the congregation sings loudly and claps hands and shakes tambourines, this is called what kind of song?
5. Where is the pastor planning on going after the church service in Act 1?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)