|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says something about "wishing you'd leave the Lord's work to the Lord."?
2. What are the two collection plates made of?
(a) Both are made of brass.
(b) One is made of brass, and the other straw.
(c) Both are made of straw.
(d) One is made of glass, and the other from brass.
3. According to the pastor's first act sermon, what is an example of an activity one does when one's "mind ain't on the Lord"?
(a) Going out.
(b) Listening to music.
(c) Reading the funny papers.
(d) Washing cocktail glasses.
4. Who's reportedly been keeping bad company in Act I?
5. What is Brother Boxer looking for in the new Frigidaire?
(a) Iced Tea.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Margaret and Odessa agree that Brother Boxer doesn't have any right to be doing?
2. Who says, "Tell him to call on the Lord!"
3. Who was out late the night before the church service in the first act?
4. What happens when Luke starts to leave during Act I?
5. In the sermon in the first act, who does the pastor say that King Hezekiah called on?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)