|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Luke been separated from his wife and son?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 11 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 10 years.
2. When does the first act take place?
(a) We aren't told.
(b) Saturday afternoon.
(c) A Saturday morning.
(d) A Sunday morning.
3. In the sermon in the first act, who does the pastor say that King Hezekiah called on?
4. Who calls Luke a "bad boy"?
(a) Sister Boxer.
(b) Sister Moore.
5. Who is it that appears in the alley before the pastor leaves on a trip?
(a) Mother Phillips.
(b) Elder Johnson.
(c) Ida Jackson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is located stage left in "The Amen Corner"?
2. How much does Sister Moore place in the offering basket in the first act?
3. Who is in his grave, according to Sister Boxer in the first act?
4. The person who comes forward at the end of the sermon is carrying what?
5. Everyone tries to convince Margaret to stay to care for Luke instead of going out of town. What does she decide?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)