|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's reportedly been keeping bad company in Act I?
2. When Sister Moore asks if there's anyone who needs "the Lord's especial attention," who comes forward?
(a) Luke Alexander.
(d) Ida Jackson.
3. Who went downtown and saw Luke the night before the first scene?
4. According to Luke, who goes digging for pork chops when she sees a man?
(b) Sister Boxer.
(d) Sister Moore.
5. Who says that there "ain't no age in the Lord"?
(a) Sister Moore.
(c) Sister Boxer.
(d) Brother Boxer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brother Boxer looking for in the new Frigidaire?
2. Who says, "Tell him to call on the Lord!"
3. What do Margaret and Odessa agree that Brother Boxer doesn't have any right to be doing?
4. The rumor that Brother Boxer has heard is that Luke's father is sick with what?
5. What is the first thing that Margaret says when Luke walks into the apartment in Act i?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)