|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Sister Moore place in the offering basket in the first act?
(a) A dollar.
(b) Fifty cents.
(c) Two dollars.
(d) Five dollars.
2. Why is everyone silent when Sisters Moore and Boxer finish singing in Act I?
(a) The first act has ended.
(b) Everyone has left the apartment.
(c) Luke walks in the apartment.
(d) Everyone's head is bowed while they pray.
3. What sits on top of the piano in the church in the first scene?
(a) A bible and piano music.
(b) Nothing sits on top of the piano in the first act.
(c) Hymn books and tambourines.
(d) A trumpet and hymn books.
4. Who was out late the night before the church service in the first act?
5. What are the two collection plates made of?
(a) One is made of glass, and the other from brass.
(b) One is made of brass, and the other straw.
(c) Both are made of straw.
(d) Both are made of brass.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Margaret and Odessa agree that Brother Boxer doesn't have any right to be doing?
2. What reason does David give for not wanting to go to Philadelphia with his mother?
3. The set for "The Amen Corner contains what components?
4. Who says, "Cat got your tongue, Maggie?"
5. When does the first act take place?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)