|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refers to the home/church as a Holy Ghost station during the first act?
(a) Sister Boxer.
(b) Brother Boxer.
(c) Sister Moore.
2. How did Luke know where to find Margaret?
(a) Luke asked around to find Margaret.
(b) Luke knew Margaret would be somewhere near a church.
(c) Luke followed David to find Margaret.
(d) Someone told Luke about Margaret in a letter.
3. Who says, "Cat got your tongue, Maggie?"
(a) Brother Boxer.
(d) Sister Moore.
4. What happens when Luke starts to leave during Act I?
(a) Margaret starts crying.
(b) Luke falls against the table.
(c) David asks him not to go.
(d) Luke begins uncontrollable coughing.
5. How long has Luke been separated from his wife and son?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 11 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 8 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is everyone silent when Sisters Moore and Boxer finish singing in Act I?
2. During Act I, two people say "God doesn't like liars." Who were they?
3. How old is David?
4. When the congregation sings loudly and claps hands and shakes tambourines, this is called what kind of song?
5. What is located stage right in the first act and throughout the play?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)