|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the characters is the pastor as the play opens?
(a) Brother Boxer.
(b) Margaret Alexander.
(c) Sister Moore.
(d) Ida Jackson.
2. Who says, "Cat got your tongue, Maggie?"
(b) Sister Moore.
(d) Brother Boxer.
3. What type of set is used in "The Amen Corner"?
(a) A box set.
(b) A moveable set.
(c) A unit set.
(d) Changing sets.
4. Where does the play, "The Amen Corner," take place?
5. What reason does David give for not wanting to go to Philadelphia with his mother?
(a) He doesn't want to miss playing the guitar in church.
(b) He has a cold starting.
(c) He doesn't want to miss music school.
(d) He doesn't like Philadelphia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says something about "wishing you'd leave the Lord's work to the Lord."?
2. Who says, "Bring up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it"?
3. Who calls Luke a "bad boy"?
4. The person who comes forward at the end of the sermon is carrying what?
5. How old is David?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)